Can anyone recommend me some pre-workout kino?

Can anyone recommend me some pre-workout kino?

Attached: TOTAL-WAR-Render-Tigers-Blood_58bc1c5c-42a3-46de-a1ea-eb1634eebca5_spo_2048x@2x.png (3000x3000, 3.4M)

GAT Nitroflex Black Cherry

a banana.
>insulin spike
>glucose into muscles
>nice and fat
>energy

Attached: 12358698_f520.jpg (520x350, 39K)

EC stack is a better pre-workout than anything marketed as one. Way cheaper, too

How the fuck do you determine if a pre-workout will make you pop on a drug test? That is my main concern and why I have always avoided them.

you joking?

Attached: breakingbad-thereaction.jpg (560x330, 39K)

No.

Attached: 1488738405411.jpg (604x516, 126K)

just get a creatine free pre-workout

Attached: 1490827480782.png (359x414, 150K)

Well I know creatine doesn't make you pop on a drug test

Attached: Really makes you think.jpg (728x728, 47K)

What do you think would even be in preworkouts that would make you fail a drug test

I don't know, I just know some have been known to make you pop.

Or maybe it is the military trying to turn us away from supplements, I'm in the (Ch)Air Force. I used basically whatever I wanted in college, but quit cold turkey on everything but protein. Now that I'm getting back into trying to put up higher numbers instead of just bodybuilding, I wanna get back into preworkout.

ever just tried some black coffee before gym? works for me

I’m in the Air Force and have been using every kind of pre workout I would want and never popped in a drug test. Everyone uses it and I’ve never heard of them warning us about using it. Stop being retarded

I hate coffee.

Will do.

Now that you mention it the guys who warned me were all dyels. Shame on me for listening.

DMAA has occasionally given false positives for amphetamines. DMHA might as well.
Most companies don't use these anymore, which is too bad. DMHA is a lot of fun. it's like caffeine ++

do you want total war?

Dust X it sick it piss

look at that ridiculous marketing. Masculinity is pathetic.

Fucking pogs

Anything on base is fine if you're still worried

Well caffeine is the best, so take some in a pill 15 mins before workout.

not a fan of pwo much myself, haven't tried too many but ordered specific things myself like citruline malate to really discern what did what and i'd say some of the best stuff i've seen would be the jekyl / hyde stuff (spelling?), there's probably some dude out there putting out really value stuff with proper ratios and whatnot but that's for people to find and check themselves desu, it's a niche market and i highly recommend just finding the compounds that really feel right and not just getting random mixed up proprietary blends