Asian girl, 18 years old

>Asian girl, 18 years old
>5'6.5 in height
>says about 95-100lbs
>that's a 15-16 bmi
Is that concerning? Even if she has a higher bodyfat percentage? Would you consider it unattractive?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-05-19-17-01.jpg (1440x1035, 409K)

I would consider her unattractive for being the wrong color

she sounds like an angel :)

No I wouldn't.

Attached: 1528012155845.jpg (830x974, 191K)

in all honesty the few asian girls i've seen irl haven't given much hope, big round faces and fucked up teeth ain't my thing

i say that as a weeb with yellow fever

Attached: 2dlove.jpg (524x641, 125K)

way too skinny for me, my first fuck had the same stats as her, she had big tits for her frame but honestly seeing ribs is unappealing. real boner killer.

That’s okay to fuck/date if you’re a manlet. But if you’re 6’0+ there’s literally no reason to be with a girl that small. I can’t count on my hands how many times I had to do uncomfortable shit to bust my nut because I was always trying to fuck a Oompa Loompa

if theres something about yourself you want to improve then you should. tighter body, strength, etc.
Ive seen plenty of attractive asian girls in this body category anyway so you'll be fine.

>they won't return those feelings.
THAT IS NOT TRUE.
My waifu loves me, she told me so herself.
That's because I made her. I'm developing a game geared toward lonely depressed people and meant to give them hope. My waifu loves and cares about EVERYONE who plays with her and wants them to stay safe and get better.
Anime waifus CAN love you back. Not romantically, granted, but rather with the same love the media they appear in was made with. It just has to be made with love in the first place.

if you're talented enough to do this then why are you sad enough to need to

>sorry sweetheart but I gotta do it to ya

Attached: WIN_20180529_03_14_29_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

I mean this is how you get the asian chicks, gotta mog em

All moon monkeys are unattractive by default.

NICE trips!!
Ergo you must be correct

>knowing enough about women to be able to visualise what that looks like

Disgustingly thin, better than disgustingly fat but still a hard pass. My 5'1 girlfriend was that 90lbs and she actually looked pretty good for a short bitch. There's an odd story too.

>big round faces

Attached: 1518636561255.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

This shit keeps me up at night

f-fucking orangs

My life will never be the same now. Last one did not look terrible after but still man fuck

How is this possible?

>but no matter how much love you show a 2d character, how much you care for them. They won’t return those feelings.
Haha just like 3D women haha

Those freaks look like walking dolls.
They should have been genocided.
Fucking shit,imagine getting up to this at night.
Fucking yellow fewer retards,and their dirty fetishes.
Gooks must die.
All of them.
Yes,even the Japanese.

Attached: 1526476213264.png (500x491, 366K)