QTDDTOT: You know the drill

You know the drill boys
>questions the don't deserve their own thread

I'll start off, I have two questions

>1. If a girl eats alot of boiled eggs, will her vagina/braaaps smell?

>2. How do I know if I'm overtraining? I work out twice a day for 5 days a week, first I hit weights then I do kickboxing.

Attached: IMG_6397.jpg (309x400, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5zrloYWwxw
stronglifts.com/5x5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yes
>if your numbers start to decline or performance drops then you're not getting enough rest.

What are some good bodyweight exercises if you don't have weights available

>inb4 pushups

do what I did when I was 15
>100 pushups
>100 situps
>100 air squats
>30 days
Also gym memberships aren't as expensive as you think, FreedomFitness is like 20 bucks per month

Problem isn't gym subscriptions is just I'm poor and can't afford the gas money to reach a gym, and home gyms are fucking pricy

I have a barrel chest; will I ever be able to pull off the lean look?

get it checked out, but I would think so user, if you can make every other part of your body as proportional

Are Robinson's concentrated juices fit friendly? I am very nickpick about the measures so I really do the 1/5 measure.

pushups, chins (get a bar), handstands, pistol squats, dips (use 2 chairs)

How did I do guys? just came in the mail today, what is Jow Forums's thoughts on myprotein anyways? guy in last thread said I got meme'd but didn't explain why...

I got mocha flavor, and smooth chocolate flavor, any idea on how to make a good morning shake using these?

I do heavy hardscaping all day most days, so I intended on keeping the BCAA's in my bag, and a scoop of protein and creatine in the bottom storage compartment of my cup, with a bottle of water in my bag so right after work I can just sip this on my way home and get an immediate source of protein after literally lifting 600lb stones all day..

Attached: protein.jpg (1328x747, 154K)

You don't need whey unless you're not eating enough protein within your diet in the first place, it's a supplement not a meal replacement so real food is always going to be better.

yeah obviously, I don't have the schedule where I can eat many meals a day, as I work most of the day away and don't take breaks. I usually just bring some sausage or meat for lunch with a carb source for the rest of the day. this is for immediately after work when im driving and can't eat.

What would be a realistic weight for somebody who’s a 5’9 ottermode? Currently on a cut and I’m around 155 lbs, but my bf% is still too high for visible abs

Don’t want to go overboard and end up back at skele mode

I'm currently a skeleton that has had problems with gains disappearing when I've tried using mass gainers that contain creatine. Am I doing something wrong or is it normal to lose a lot of strength when you stop taking creatine?

Search the catalog faggot, there was a thread already.
sage

You can get strong as fuck doing handstand pushups.

How do I do freeweights if I have no friends to spot me?

Make new friends.

How? My gym isn't busy when I have time to go

Better yet, you won't get anxious because there's a lot of people and it will be easier to make friends with the regulars.

Use a power rack with the stops set so you can complete the motion but you won't die if you fail. Bench is probably the only thing one person could give you a helpful spot for though

Thanks. I've only done freeweights a few times before

Every lift is going up except for my DB curls. Been like this for weeks now. What do.

It's not that I get anxious, I just have a fucked schedule

So right now I'm running ICF 5x5 and we all know that incline bench is more beneficial for the aesthetics in comparison to flat. My question is would I be able to replace the flat bench sessions with incline without messing up overall progress/the program? I just don't know if 5x5 on incline is a sensible thing to do

I'm training for a 10k on Saturday, and prior to this, I was a fatty who rarely ran. (down to 145 from 182 ). While running, my neck/shoulder muscles, and my lower back begin hurting when I run for an extended amount of time. I try to stand straight while running, and avoid bending/turning at all.

Is this pain from my body not being used to running?

dubs and i'll end my life

Guys, any good heavy bag, home boxing routine? I just want to get a hold on basic boxing moves. I already lift 3 days a week and run 10k 3 days a week so I'm not looking for hiit or real cardio, rather something that would allow me to blow some steam (well I might use it as home cardio in the end if needed but this I kinda can find on google for myself).
Thanks

Back pain might be due to bad landing. Neck shoulder, you're prolly too tense when you run. Relax these muscles.

Biceps are very small muscles. You can expect your numbers to go up as fast as for squats.

In my (limited) experience, flat BBBP is harder to perform, and doesn't respond well to 5x5.

BW is nothing. What matters is BW AND BF. For you ottermode would be 132, 12~14% BF

Meant incline BB is harder...

I'm in 80kg and 17% body fat approximately. Should I keep cutting? I want to have a nice body during the summer and then bulking up during winter.

Attached: IMG_4814.jpg (2448x3264, 1.26M)

Could I please get a form check? Weight is low as fuck but my back was kinda hurting and my hips where shit so I couldn't do higher weight...

Attached: video-1528271143.webm (720x1280, 2.44M)

There's a lot of youtube video workouts you can do to improve your overall fitness, you can gain a large amount of strength with just bodyweight exercises. Putting a muscle under stress isn't just about the load of weight but the speed of reps and how long you go for, keep that in mind man. Also try getting a backpack and putting in all your heavy shit and doing squats, lunges, push ups, use it as a dumbell, do a youtube bodyweight workout while wearing it, etc etc.

I've injured my forearm and I'm not sure what the cause is. when I bench my forearm is in pain after I re rack and let go of the bar, as though I've been gripping too tight. I feel like it might be due to my alternating grip on my deadlift, but I'm not sure

PPL or PHUL?

Attached: 20180605_173137.jpg (3264x1840, 1.33M)

Ppl

You have long memurs so you might have to stand a bit wider.
Learn how to get your back tight youtube.com/watch?v=U5zrloYWwxw

doing OMAD, eating at ~1k deficit
losing ~3lbs per week

how much of it is muscle lost?
does OMAD limit the amount of muscle lost?

Attached: 1525457160942.jpg (400x323, 42K)

forgot to mention i get enough protein from my meals

I wanna join a boxing gym but my cardio is piss poor. Like I doubt I can run for more than 2 minutes without needing a break.

Should I do C25K before joining or just join right now?

HI guys, I am new to this specific board, I am fat, like overweight, but not USA overweight, anyway, some days ago, out of nowhere, I decided I should start doing 5 squats every time I died while playing a game, I ended up doing 100 that day, I felt sore the next day but I did it again, after 4 days doing 100 squats every day I don't feel sore anymore so I started doing push-ups (currently 20 per day) along with the 100 squats, anyway, after I stop getting sore from the push ups and manage to do 100 per day along with the squats, what should I do next? And will that help me lose weight and improve my physical condition (as in being able to jog or run without losing my breath so easily)? I can't do diets right now because money is really tight this month so I am basically living from instant ramen and canned tuna.

Attached: 1449491055118.jpg (272x292, 17K)

How do I make good use of my gym's pool?
>inb4 swim in it lol

Thanks! My back isn't tight enough on the vid?

Is body recomposition a real thing or a meme?

Dude it's cheaper too eat less calories in any scenario.
What you do won't help you lose any decent amount of fat, but it will most likely help you be more "fit". If you wanna jog, just go out and jog. When you can go on, keep on walking. Only way you'll increase your cardio capacity is by doing a big more each time. Rope jumping is also good, because it's easy to just add one or two minutes each sessions.

Start running or doing cardio before you join. run as long as you can, then walk. For the rest, see my answer above.

No. And 1k deficit is prolly way too much.

What makes PPL better?
I'm a novice and wondering what program to move onto when I'm done with my beginner routine

what routine have you been following? what are your lifts? how many days a week can you work out? ppl is necessarily better than phul

New gf wants to come gym with me. My plan:

>Deadlift above bw (eventually) 3x8
>Squat bw (eventually) 3x8
>Running machine
>Meme exercises to put time in till i've finished my workout.

Thoughts?

Is eating egg whites a meme? The benefits of them are negligible, not to mention they have less protein.

Attached: immunity dog.jpg (500x860, 193K)

They can be cheaper than meat in certain areas.
If egg are your only protein source, it's best to remove the yolk for cholesterol reasons (like more then 6 a week).

Depends on a lot of things. If it's two or three days a week then its not good but its okay. If more, then she'll struggle with recovery.

1x8 deadlifts i meant. I'm assuming she'll just pick meme exercises up anyways. As long as she's doing 3x8 squat, 1x8 dl 2/3x per week I'm happy.

>1. What happens if you perma-GOMAD?
>2. Do guys perma-bulk unironically?

Should be good then. Enjoy her ass m8!

can i look good without a getting a tan
im australian and im surrounded by cunts the same age as me who the sun has raped into looking 20 years older then they really are

Attached: 1499782140050.gif (599x485, 3.23M)

Is Stronglifts 5x5 good? I've been lifting for 6 months and I don't know what program to follow after the one a friend created for me went past 8 weeks.

It's good to build basic strength. It depends on your goals, and where you are.

I'm still a DYEL and just looking to lift heavier things from the ground.
Last week I checked my numbers on Symmetric Strength it was novice for everything.

The only thing that really scares me are deadlifts, I still don't have a good form and barely try to improve it.

Cheers brah

Attached: IMG_1603.png (443x380, 104K)

Stronglifts is fine for a novice that wants to build strength, as is any other novice program that revolves around regular progression of heavy compound lifts like SS. Just pick one and stick to it, and make sure you have your diet in order.

pasting from old thread as no one responded:

I have a narrow waist and wide hips, resulting in an hourglass-shaped midriff. How do I fill that curved gap in? People often recommend working on lats but my shitty lat insertions mean they stop fairly high up - far too high to make an discernible difference to my abdomen area's shape when viewed from the front. Is this simply a case of me losing the genetic lottery and having to accept my lot or is there something I can do about it?

Youre not bracing your abdomen properly. Spread your knees out more. Your bar path shows you favor quads and your glutes are relaxing too much. You may want to switch to a hybrid squat because of the length of your femurs, thats a high bar to 90 degrees. Also, your heels keep coming off ground because you lack dorsal flexibility and your quads are doing to much work. Get elevated heels for now and work on calve stretches.

Thanks! I usually use lifting shoes to compensate my poor ankle/calves mobility.
Not sure how I can brace more though.
Should my glutes always be contracting through the movement?
And I didn't get what you mean by hybrid squat.

Post pic. Work on last and obliques/adonis belt. Then wear dark/black pants and bright colored tops to create a contrast effect.

I have this question also. Please help brehs, I look like a basedboy

Since the swimming to running ratio is 1:4 miles
If I swim one mile enough times, does that mean I can run two-three miles easily?

(excuse my terminology I'm going super brain dead right now)

What's the difference between using an incline bench up ( _/ ) , flat ( ___ ) , or inclined downwards when doing a bench press or dumbbell presses?

Also semi-related, how do I develop the middle of my chest? My pecs are firm in the center and around the outside by my armpits/sides but they feel a little too wide. I don't have any deformities or diseases, I'm just lacking muscles towards the center of my chest

Attached: 6908d8a17afe09dbdb3835c63e6ea55e--steve-buscemi-julia.jpg (736x1104, 65K)

Oh okay, thanks.
Should I start just like the program with the empty bar?
In a 1RM calculator my squat was around 70kgs.

seriously guys i need to know if my gf eats a lot of boiled/hardboiled eggs will her vagina smell

Start with the empty bar on each lift except for deadlifts since it has to be lifted from the ground, start with 10kg plates for that. Focus on proper form at the start, and each day add 2.5kg to lifts you successfully performed full sets of the previous workout, 5kg for deadlifts.

Basically, just read stronglifts.com/5x5/ if you're gonna do SL. All the typical questions are answered there.

I read it last night and still had those questions.

Thanks once more, dude.

Attached: bob raccon.jpg (750x863, 566K)

Make sure you read the section on plateaus/deloading. You'll be able to add weight to the lifts really quickly at the start but that won't last forever, and you need to know what to do when you start stalling.

Don't have any recent photos I'm afraid.

This one's from a couple years ago when I was at my lightest and where my figure/shape (i.e. hips to waist ratio) is most visible.

>Then wear dark/black pants and bright colored tops to create a contrast effect.
Thanks. Any other clothing tips in this vein?

Attached: IMG_20151211_160059.jpg (2448x3264, 817K)

Or just go back to planet fitness...

When should I workout with my fasting schedule?
I eat lunch around 12:00 (noon) and dinner around 7:00 pm. I stop all eating after 8:00 pm.

I've been told to eat carbs before the workout and I drink my BCAA's during the workout, and that I should eat protein after my workout.

But I only eat two meals a day, how/when should I throw in my workout?

Yeah, I read it more a couple of times.

Is Shoulder Shape genetic or can one get cannonball-shoulders from enough DOMS?

just test it out and report back

Cut or bulk?

Attached: 20180606_123145.jpg (4032x3024, 3.66M)

Try testing the neck shape that's best for your body type. You can also play with stripes.
But really, work your lats with horizontal and vertical pulls, and also your shoulders.

Lift heavy weights. You've got nothing to cut for so either eat at maintenance while lift, or VERY slow bulk.

will doing PHUL upper body only 2x aweek plus cardio2x a week be enough to help me escape skinny fat? 5'10 154lb lean bulking??

Attached: 20180530_151913.jpg (1932x2576, 308K)

Doing any weight training will escape skinny fat so long as you do it consistently, progressively lift heavier weights, and eat a proper clean diet.

alright thanks but my question was is lifting 2x a week fine? for only upperbody plus cardio 2x a week enough/

It's fine if that's what gets you in the gym working hard every week. Just be mindful that you may need more rest if you start stalling and may work more often if you finish without any fatigue.

So how much protein do you really need?
1g per 1 lbs of body weight or is 1g per 1 kg enough? And is it body weight or lean body weight?

Read
The

Should I drink enough water to ALWAYS have completely colorless pee?

Is it possible for rear delts to be too weak for low bar squats, or is exhausted rear delts a sign that I'm doing something wrong? Should they be primarily supporting the weight? I've been trying to figure this shit out for quite a while and at 105 it's obvious that my delts will give out before the fifth rep of the set. I've tried exaggerating the forward lean thinking that I might be trying to stay too upright and that my back as a whole should support more of the weight, but it just put me off balance.

I'm considering switching to high bar and trying to develop rear delt strength and size separately. Are face pulls and/or rear delt flies good accesories to accomplish this if I'm also doing Pendlay rows, deadlifts, and chins?

Will i ever get fit just by working out at home ?

What are the best exercises to become strong enough to do push ups? I can't do a full push up no matter how hard I try and I only have some free weights available to help.

Attached: 1528072879498.jpg (1528x2292, 1.52M)

6'1'' here

Never lifted before and have casually played sports my whole life

What body weight should I be at? I am 225 lbs and feel like a fatass with bitch tits, round face, etc but most people (Gains goblins) say I am "skinny"

Attached: 1420653931734.jpg (402x552, 36K)

I have this question as well

I got an exercise ball to see if I can like rest half my body on it while I do pushups (I can do like 10), but it's not the same as the real thing.

knee pushups

Why do forced reps make me laugh uncontrollably?

Is 1/2/3/4 pl8 ORM or 5X5?

Dude what is pic related? I look exactly like him
>Neanderthal skull
>huge nips
>f a s h w a v e curly hair
D-dad?

That's pretty fat.
Like 180 I think would be normal weight.

You should probably start lifting though. You'd cease to be fat and simply be bulking

Best calisthenics routine?

Attached: 657cfe6cf0f7b6b785645779b92f1128.jpg (566x830, 71K)

I don't want to get bigger, at least while I am not lean.

50% of people say I need to cut to low bodyfat then lift and the other 50% say I need to lift and eat at maintenance

I dont know who to believe

>that's my secret cap, I'm always bulking

Dude, you're not going to swell into the Incredible Hulk if you do some lifting.
Everyone should do mild lifting so that they aren't just flab.
You're not going to get bigger unless you want to. All you'd do is get harder and instead of the soft woman's body you have now