What motivates ya?

Never been to Jow Forums. I'm trying to lose weight but have a bad habit of drinking soda, I try to motivate myself about the benefits of not drinking soda but can't seem to shake it.

Did any of y'all have this problem? Anything I can tell myself to stay away?

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-153908.jpg (1080x1658, 573K)

Sparkling water with lime

Alternative for 7up?

it's easy

just tell yourself to stop being a fucking pussy and gather up the willpower to do it. Every single person in CBTs has done it, so can you. It's really, really fucking easy.

I mean yeah, its not going to satisfy you in the same weird way a redbull or 7up would, but it makes it easier.

I drink a ton of sparkling water now

I haven't smelled my gf's vagina in months because she's out of the country waiting for her work visa to come in. Anytime I want to drink/skip gym/skip stretches/cheat on my diet I simply say "you can't truly put a strong aryan child in her womb unless you do this user"

I used to just stop bringing money with me places I knew I didn't need it. Just a water bottle and lunch. It's helped immensisly in not feeling like those simple choices were just me missing out. Water is delicious now

Not this sorry sack of trash.

Side note: anyone ever watch gore videos and then instantly lose attraction for the female body when you realize most are just fillled with putrid fat

sugar causes bad stomach bacteria to thrive and its bad for your liver and also causes insulin problems (even sugar free does this, prehabs worse as there is an insulin spike yet no sugar to absorb)

also it'll help flatten your stomach (beyond typical fat loss)

Literally pussy and that's it

I like the pump after I workout. also makes beating off feel great

Based

The pump?

To become better than I was (and pussy).

Attached: 1525718533328.jpg (600x735, 56K)

Just focus on not buying it when you're in the store. Make a shopping list. Hell, hold the soda in your hand. But leave the store without it. Then soon you'll be home, with no soda to be tempted by. In a year you'll forget all about it. You can worry about some other shit you wanna change.

Find someone else. She has.

The fact that I got stood up on a date today makes me realize I’m not ready yet. If I made she would have come

I broke my soda habit this new year by going cold turkey and whenever I thought of soda I recalled the smell of my dog's fresh shit. It steered me off but now I have to stop thinking of soda when he drops a deuce.

I had issues like that before.

Cut back a little each time and replace each drink with water. Drink water after soda.

Better yet, start doing cardio and tell me you don't want ice cold water.

Now look up all the benefits to having water and what soda does to your body.

Do this everyday, every hour, every minute until it finally sinks in that you no longer want soda and its been nothing but addicting trash.

You should also look into drinking smoothies and eating fruits. It's all the sweets you'll need.

>what motivates ya?

All might

Attached: download.jpg (192x262, 14K)