Pol and r9k need to fuck off. We have nothing for you fags here. Our Fit culture looked up to guys like Frank yang...

pol and r9k need to fuck off. We have nothing for you fags here. Our Fit culture looked up to guys like Frank yang, zyzz, light weight, rich piano and gay Scooby and most of us are trying to get a cutie 3d gf or even bf. We don't hate the world.

Attached: ana-de-armas-with-her-mother-and-dog-was-seen-out-in-new-york-08-07-2016-1.jpg (1210x1814, 123K)

you started lifting because you hate the world

stop lying to yourself my man

*cringes*

Jow Forums is a Jow Forums colony. They are the shiskin slaves we are the white aryan overlords. I'm 6' 250 pounds and lift to kick leftie ass. Deal with it or go back to rdit. Numale libcuck soiboi.

Oh and one last thing.

4 more years.

this entire shithole website is pol

Stop LARPing so hard my dude it’s not good for your mental health

Attached: IMG_9801.jpg (1280x890, 358K)

>*cringes*

Attached: tears.gif (320x182, 1.57M)

>plebbit newfag wants to say who is and who isn't allowed on what boards.
You don't make the rules you plebbit
nigger

Attached: IMG_4y7f8o.jpg (658x658, 80K)

>plebbit
>that fat dude that said "england is my city"

t. 17 year old that hates logan paul after religiously idolising him for 3 years

My dude, please post a picture of your lefty smashing body. I bet you wont. Larping deserves a free helicopter ride.

Also, will Jow Forums be restored back to its former glory?

Attached: 1523371611919.jpg (540x402, 41K)

>4 more years of ZOG puppet trump
reddit needs to leave

>Our Fit culture looked up to guys like Frank yang, zyzz, light weight, rich piano and gay Scooby
Rich piano was a coke addict and was bloated up on fucking synthol nobody ever looked up to him but a few spastic fucking retards. The pathetic manlet married a blonde bimbo after like a month of knowing her and thought they were in love with eachother. I used to look up to scoobs but after years of finding more shit out about him you realize he is an irredeemable faggot. Zyzz was pretty cool, most people on the board don't like him for non Jow Forums or Jow Forums related reasons, they just think he was small and had a shit body.

Honestly the faggot E-celeb culture is stupid anyways. I don't come to Jow Forums to hear about the latest e-drama and neither should you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 5.57.15 AM.png (346x433, 167K)

r*ddit

Make

Attached: 1467878235981.jpg (720x960, 172K)

>Jow Forums

Not even close to the amount of Jow Forums shit

Jow Forums

Attached: 1434261414413.jpg (1024x769, 464K)

Great

Attached: 1456435002844.png (850x1100, 1M)

don't even know where to start with you, I'm also rep, but its morons like you who give us a bad name. at 6feet 250 you are Obese and any fighter knows that body and weight don't go good together in a fight. also lifting doesn't help in a fight but you pol idiots wouldn't know that either because you don't lift and you don't fight. its clear you know jack shit about fitness so go back to your circle jerk with your other greasy fat boys.

lmao imagine being such a toxic person that even others on an anonymous imageboard dont want your presence, poltards need to re-evaluate themselves

Again

Attached: 1467971300706.png (900x900, 1.06M)

>We don't gate the world
I do.

A reminder, we are all going to make it.

Attached: 1476939186832.png (500x461, 157K)

honestly besides the stray autist here and there the only actual Jow Forums tier shit I see is usually in response to threads baiting that kind of discussion.

if mods were as proactive with getting rid of race bait as they are with brap pasta then i doubt wed see any Jow Forums at all

The Jow Forums stuff is slowing down because it's in between elections but the Jow Forums crab mentality shit is all over the place here

How does that work? Fence builder or what?

I meant our culture had fun with the different characters and feel good vibe fit used to have. there was no worries and all laughs when you came on here. Now gay, Asian,black,,indian and latin bros cant post body pics without the thread being derailed by pol hacks. even the white bros trying to better themselves are attacked by the crabs in bucket mentality of the pol and r9k fags. they where their in the past but recently its getting out of hand. I just care about fitness and progress in the body.

>6 foot
>250 pounds

This screams strawman controlled opposition. It's like watching two lobbyists who are tying to lose in a debate and try to out shit one another at how bad they are.

The worst part is some people unironically think like this.

Based

Attached: 1439899045679.jpg (720x322, 76K)

*snap*

>I just care about fitness and progress in the body.

You're in the wrong place.

lol

I know it's hard to accept, but Jow Forums isn't a progressive board, nigger

Yum yum...thigh exposure.......

I think you're onto something, but imo the most annoying thing about poltards is when they post Jow Forums memes on Jow Forums, its like posting Jow Forums memes on fucking /o/

I think I just became an actual Nazi, thanks OP.

Attached: redditmag.jpg (500x702, 76K)

But I hat niggas

Ok post pic

Posting in an important thread. Sad and pathetic nonsense spewers have to go, this is a fitness board not my little hitler bootcamp for virgins.
Really dislike how this place became full of bitter marginals, excluded for their retarded views instead of a good old social anxiety and extreme levels of introversion.

I used to be Jow Forums until I started taking fitness serious

Attached: nationalismbtfo.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Get this man a beer!

BASED Jow Forums LIVING IN OP'S HEAD RENT FREE

>because we trade with / like other cultures and are friends with gays / people of other races, we need to let in a million third worlders that hate everything western society stands for and allow 5 year olds to choose their own genders

Neck yourself jew

I bet the people who make these Jow Forums or incel threads don't even lift.

Then again who on Jow Forums does.

This but unironically.

> caring that much about what people talk about you on a retard mongolian anime forum

God, I hate millennials

More like
>this is a fitness board so let's keep it at that despite the range of political views held by Anons here.
Is that so hard? Would you like it if people kept talking about music on Jow Forums?

god i wish that was me

b8
b8

Crybabies need to fuck off. People post Jow Forums and Jow Forums crap, because you lolcows keep reacting and falling for bait.

If you want to have structured discussions, without shitposting, go to some website with forced registration and proper rules.

You are missing the point.
OP made a thread claiming that because some arguably well liked fitness people are gay or people of color you have to have a certain type of view on the world. I tried to refute that.

Your argument is something different. Yes, it would be nice to restrict Jow Forums to fitness, but it is also nice to have a discussion on topics bordering on fitness. Workout music, food, sex, mental health, social interactions and even politics are things that people like to discuss here. You could cut tons of these threads, but Jow Forums would lose some of its popularity. If that is a good thing depends on your character.

Attached: crsajsfbwkgsd.png (658x402, 541K)

i know this is bait but polfags actually think like this

Attached: americans.gif (480x228, 263K)

It was actually a legit post from a while back then became pasta. I believe the original "Jow Forums colony" post was either from Jow Forums or /tv/

>most of us are trying to get a cutie 3d
get outta here with that weak shit

Attached: 1510316807999.jpg (462x350, 15K)