Be lanklet

>be lanklet
>only fuck slampigs

Will getting fit help me get higher quality whores? I'm currently 6'3 180lbs skinny fuck mode

Pic is slampig quality

Attached: b7328375-39c5-4525-8dc5-ae981a25fcd2.png (1194x1600, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VCMIYAjHiH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Post 'slampig'
>Not fullbody

I'll make a webm of this thots vidyos

Better be piggy

Mostly money and/or high social status will get you higher quality girls. Being fit helps a little though

>only fuck slampigs
This is bad because?

Attached: thiccc.jpg (1000x1000, 189K)

Getting a better body will sort of help but if you're socially autistic it won't matter. Learn to talk with women, learn to carry conversation.
Also
>only fucking slampigs
This is bad because? Slampigs are the most submissive in bed I've noticed over the years and it's nice to have a hamslut on the back burner for a quick nut whenever you feel.

>only fuck slampigs
BASED

Attached: 1515888853819.jpg (1431x1409, 131K)

I wish I knew who the girl on the right was God damn

Same

Attached: 1515888673934.jpg (500x667, 118K)

brehs... i just want to nut raw with no consequences

considering traps because my pull out game is awful

Attached: Cg.png (736x882, 495K)

>find slampig
>get her on birth control
>nut raw
It's easy as 1, 2, 3.

i always feel like a wasted nut is a wasted minion i could have to do my bidding

plus destroying a female's beauty with pregnancy makes me rock hard for some reason

Attached: 1502301619470.jpg (500x376, 43K)

>my pull out game is awful
I used to make fun of you fags until a slampig wrap her legs around me, since then I always make sure they are on the pill.

This

Attached: 1515888164514.png (1280x960, 1.23M)

>plus destroying a female's beauty with pregnancy makes me rock hard for some reason
my man

You know, I'm something of a scientist myself

Attached: gortita.jpg (919x640, 78K)

>bro gets slampig gf
>low key jelly
>she wears slutty low cut shirts like a ultra slut
>can see her slight belly chub
>realize half way im trying to impress her
>think about how pathetic this is

Attached: 1526941868778.png (575x615, 278K)

Attached: 1515790134210.png (1080x1634, 1.38M)

>plus destroying a female's beauty with pregnancy makes me rock hard for some reason
>Destroying
You mean improving

Attached: 1515230108787.png (1002x419, 479K)

Bigger

Attached: 1521426312605.jpg (1280x960, 180K)

Not memeing, learn to make friends with girls. Despite what the autists on here would have you believe, there's quite a lot of genuinely cool nice girls out there, it's just that the """chad""" """alpha""" techniques to pick up girls don't work on them, so the guys who get laid all the time basically assume they don't exist. You can for sure laugh a girl into bed, and even if a girl isn't into you, if you can befriend her then odds are good she'll have a bunch of other cool qt friends who she'll introduce you to, and who will be implicitly inclined to like and trust you since she does already. AND you can get laid while still being regarded by the group as a cool person they want to have around. I know female friends aren't the same thing as male friends, but it's not totally worthless making them as the ''alphas'' on Jow Forums claim so build your social skills and learn to be entertaining for girls senpai
Tl;dr the "if I meet a girl I either fuck her tonight or never speak again" attitude gets more results, but lower quality girls and isn't nearly as good for the long run

Attached: IMG_0106.jpg (444x331, 26K)

>Not memeing, learn to make friends with girls.
No, learn to take a lost by being honest. Tell a girl right away that you want to get with her. After that happens and you do get with her then become her friend because being her friend first THEN trying and hoping to get her pussy will just take your time. If you become her friend first and she starts telling you about her girl problems, you lost.

>and even if a girl isn't into you, if you can befriend her then
Only have a female friend if you have no intention of hooking up with said person. You want to get in her pants not be her friend don't lie to them and try to come off as "the nice guy." honesty trumps everything. If she doesn't like it then find another girl its not that hard, yeah you lost a bit of your pride and a bit of your dick but so what it grows back, keep going.

>Tl;dr the "if I meet a girl I either fuck her tonight or never speak again" attitude gets more results, but lower quality girls
It also works on higher quality girls, you just have to change your approach. Not all females fall for the same things. If you see a thot then talk to her like she is a thot, if you see a goth girl then talk to her like she is a goth chick. Thots like to be told how good they look while goth girls like to be called princess. Just talk to them how they seem like they would like to be talked too.

Attached: Lets+have+an+experiment+thumb+up+if+you+think+the+_ec30ab5745f908099a36e71ebe22afce.jpg (331x576, 27K)

Sure w/e man but it's worked out for me like 4 times in the last 3 months (since I started travelling in Asia) and all of those girls a) I'd known and had a nice time with for a few days before getting with them and b) am still on good, friendly speaking terms with. Sure once you become like a friend friend, like a shoulder to cry on then yeah all is lost but that doesn't happen after a couple of days, and I'm only talking about s couple of days of being fun and friendly, not trying to become her bestie or anything. And for sure I've had a lot of strikeouts trying it this way no question, which maybe I could have succeeded had I taken the chad route, but I'm friends with most of them and two of the four were introduced to me by girls I'd previously failed to fuck. It's not a perfect method but it's worked plenty to keep me happy compared to my incel teenage self, and I like to be able to look back on every sexual encounter as a positive memory for both of us otherwise what's the fuck's the point
But that's just, like, my opinion man

>but it's worked out for me like 4 times in the last 3 months
>And for sure I've had a lot of strikeouts trying it this way no question, which maybe I could have succeeded had I taken the chad route,
> It's not a perfect method
Not saying your wrong because it is your opinion but thanks for proving my point.

Attached: 1511455940873.jpg (1625x2166, 801K)

sauce please
I’m fucking dying

I guess my point is that for my personal happiness and satisfaction, I'd rather have sex with a few of them and be friends with most of them, than have sex with a lot of them and be friends with none of them.
I did the random encounter one night stand thing at uni a couple of times, and never really got anything much out of it whereas for whatever reason what I've been trying the last half year or whatever has made me feel really good about myself in a way that just getting laid never did.
But of course everyone's in the game for something different, and if the number of hot girl notches on your belt is what will make you happy man then steam right ahead

Attached: IMG_0108.jpg (300x375, 22K)

Lee, Marie, and Meg

> and if the number of hot girl notches on your belt is what will make you happy man then steam right ahead
Gladly

Attached: Kanker sisters_Getting_Ready.png (633x476, 528K)

Sometimes I wish a braphog would just fall on me so I can say thank you

Attached: Yoshihiro_inside_a_photo.png (240x240, 116K)

Based

Attached: 1518742297001.jpg (683x1024, 70K)

I unironically used to get kid boners to them

>Be manlet
>can't get laid, short height makes them laugh
>Become pedo
>Fuck kids

When they will learn?

No philosophy on relationships/romance is going to get you 100% results, that's just ridiculous.

That being said you both make good points. Being honest and straightforward about your intentions is absolutely necessary, otherwise you just come off creepy and fake, but so is being genuinely interested in people around you and having meaningful, engaging interactions with them, not the nice guy facade strawman you keep pointing too.

Basically I think the best route is in the middle of you two, where 1. yes you are physically attracted to her and you're going to be honest about that, honesty and truth in general is 1# rule always. 2. if you're being honest, and your ONLY desire is to fuck them, any decent quality person with any integrity is going to be bored to tears immediately. There has to be stimulating interaction based on genuine interest and honesty for there to be chemistry.

What a lot of Jow Forums doesn't understand is status that female is attracted to isn't just monetary, being a good solid person who shows genuine care and interest in other people while being honest and forthright about their own being are social magnets, they make friends with everyone (not just specific woman they're interested in, I.E. the nice guy facade) and have much easier lives because of it, woman are attracted to that constantly, and for good reason.

Go find your own slampig gf faggot.

WHERE

A constructive, informed and polite conversation? On Jow Forums? Truly do we live in the age of miracles

Oy where the vids at my man.

Through dick, Unity

OH SHIT
I remember there being an animation of these girls thiccind up. Brb

Found
youtu.be/VCMIYAjHiH4

I regret watching that

Soz

she was best girl in first pic

Neck yourself, you fucking degenerate jewish spawn.

1st is best girl
3rd is best woman

get mostly chubbies off tinder,
7/10 i need to cold approach or approach at clubs/bars.

third is overkill brah

Faggot.

low T needs mommy gf

Hope these pigs dont have your address or number

Based, I admit I was sound extreme in but its basically this but toned down. Being in the middle also works wonders too.

Listen to Patrice O'Neal. Truly the GOAT and taken before he can give us more knowledge.

My man

>Scared of slampigs
LMAO just fuck them

Attached: 1515882361355.jpg (612x612, 98K)

titcows are based and you can fuck right off with your "spartan" twink-smashing.

You're gonna make it

Attached: 1515257995410.jpg (640x640, 146K)

At 6'3 you should be able to fuck any woman who isn't exclusively into black guys

Only if knocking up my fiance gives her massive milkers.

I'm really praying it does or I'm going to be screaming internally forever.

Massage her tits thrpugh pregnancy

That really helps?

>tfw no big titted metal gf

Attached: 1528217199526.png (461x506, 302K)

Go to concerts, just fucking do it

Attached: 1519399696361.jpg (634x825, 197K)

Thats a spicy latina you super faggot.
Those tits are ripe for a dicking

Milky milkers are pretty much for looking only. Try to squeeze them and it’ll hurt her pretty bad. Tit jobs are a-ok tho

t. 3 kids

I have a lactaction fetish though so I'm gonna make it work.

I go my friend, that's the trouble. Around here, it's one big sausage fest, with like 5 girls tops, and all orbited by an army of betas.

Assert Dominance

This . What fucking board do you think you are on?

Attached: 1528165819785.jpg (750x884, 166K)