You're not a hater, are you Jow Forums?

You're not a hater, are you Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-6 Shock Mansion.png (574x871, 668K)

He’s 5’10, not allowed to take test.
6’0/6’1 is a maybe
6’2 and higher should be allowed to bring the most out of god genetics

>>He’s 5’10, not allowed to take test.

Attached: thonk.png (1200x992, 144K)

>tfw I'm 20 and have the same exact physique in the top

>HATERS WILL SAY HE TOOK ROIDS!!!
I love how it's acceptable for people to say shit like this even though everything points toward steroid abuse, even in that one picture alone. it's obvious he took roids and it would be alright if everybody didn't suck him off for being a natty

Every actor who gets jacked like that is on steroids and probably GH. Give me a fucking break, they usually have 6 months or less to get in that sort of shape.

"But they have personal chefs" - Get the fuck out of here. Food is not magic.

>hater
Bitch, you are on Jow Forums

>He’s 5’10, not allowed to take test.

explain yourself user

I wanna say he's doing it ironically but now I'm not sure

Didnt you know manlet? Only grown men are allowed to take test. Its too precious to spend it in mankids

Why is it obvious? Just curious cause everytime anyone jacked is posted on this board everyone seems to know and I don't really know the signs myself.

A big one is the fact that his obvious vascularity went from nil to major, also that his proportions are all fucked

Vascularity and delts
Also fuck off newfag

>49 years old
>getting that ripped without test
Okay

>You're not a hater, are you Jow Forums?
No, I'm not. I just know for a fact that's TRT-level doses of testosterone and 1 IU of HGH/day.

He's a manlet. When will you apostatic dwarves learn that you have no rights?

Attached: Richters and pro bodybuilders.jpg (660x330, 81K)

>steroid abuse
user, at 49 years old he gets perscription for both testosterone esters and human growth hormone.
Using perscription meds exactly like your doctor perscribed is the exact opposite of abuse.

Because he's in a hundred million dollar Hollywood movie.

Looking at the body transformations of guys my age like Josh Brolan or Hugh Jackman is inspirational to me.

18 months ago I was 45 years old, 245lbs, drinking every day, eating bags of chips at a time, etc.

Snapped, joined a dojo, started training Karate. Added Boxing and Aikido over time. Thinking about Muay Thai now.

Started doing some jogging, got back into distance swimming (used to swim competitively when I was a kid/teenager).

Gave up most junk foods other than some occasional treats. Gave up drinking (mostly).

Tracking macros and carbs via MyFitnessPal. 1950-2000 calorie a day target, 25% Protein and keeping carbs around 40-45%.

Dropped 65lbs over the last 18 months. Slow and steady. Currently at 180 and have held it flat there since January.

Now my wife is on my case. Says I look unhealthy. I look great IMHO but still need more chest/ab definition but don't really want to lose any more weight so going to actually start a proper weight training routine. Her friends support her, also say I look unhealthy, say I have lost too much weight. They are all fat mid-40's women. Their husbands are all fat mid-40's men with big beer guts.

This shit continues I dunno man... I'm being asked to make a choice between my health and my relationship to her.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

>t. shorty coping by pretending to be tall on an anonymous image board

Yeap she is scared, but that it's. Don't over think and keep the good work

My father is entering his mid 50s and he was 6'3" 220lbs and he recently got into a fitness kick and lost 30lbs really fast. Everyone mentioned that he looked sick but he look a great, pretty sure they just need to get used to it.

Couldn't the vascularity just be showing more due to lower bf%?

So true. Its like there is an expectation to have a beer gut when you hit your mid 40's. Unhealthy bodies have become the norm. Based on BMI and my height of 6'3" I could be anywhere from 160-190 range and be 'normal' I feel great at 180 just want some @#$%ing abs now.

Im acutally 6'3.Also check'd