23, 6'2 118lbs. How can I make my body more masculine?

23, 6'2 118lbs. How can I make my body more masculine?

Attached: IMG_402.jpg (1280x1706, 429K)

first you need to stop being a faggot

Do you have klinefelter syndrome?

Go to the doctor immediately

Nothing.

I want to kiss your tummy.

What? No. I don't think so.

Why? I just need to work out and eat more, right? I feel fine, I just want to be stronger and look better.

Post more pics user, we need several angles to see what's going on here. Also oil up.,

There's no hope for you as man, just got MtF transgender, you'll be one of the very few decent looking ones.

As much as you're shitposting right now, you got good taste is cute guys.

>tfw you'll never lock Joel Dumbledore in chastity and train him to only orgasm through hands-free cumming while you doll him up in women's lingerie

Attached: 1526598411802.png (255x247, 65K)

brehs this is hot, and this is a man, ahhhhhhhhhh im so confused

Attached: 1523851246729.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

>118lbs
eat, mr. skeltal

Attached: 1526476840096.jpg (680x715, 53K)

10/10 would fuck

Ho
w much?

THANK YOU SKELETON

L-London?

This is picture is gayer than 8 dudes blowing 9 dudes.

a-are you an archeologist

Tranny on hormones playing coy. Knock this shit off. I feel proxy shame every time I see it

t. fellow tran with similar body type

t.w.i.n.k

Shit I'm jealous

this fag's on hormones? just looks like a lowtest faggot

I mean, I’d just try to eat muscle building foods like eggs and meat, beans and mixed nuts. Start off with a huge breakfast, eat plenty of vegetables, and find a good workout routine for arms, abs and legs. You already have a thin body so I wouldn’t focus AS much on cardio, but everybody has different ways of building muscle.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: 1526617879520.png (808x805, 1.05M)

That’s cool. Are you on injections or pills? I switched from pills a few months ago to biweekly IM injections. Needles still take some psychological preparation. Sometimes I miss my scheduled injection by a few days. /fraud/ was nice enough to teach me how to pin. Thanks, guys

>klinefelter syndrome
[spoiler]Yes you do[/spoiler]

I have less testosterone in me than a biological woman (got blood work done to be sure) and I have a similar body type as the OP but with actual boobs.

So yes the OP is exceedingly likely to be extremely low test, and by choice because klinefelter’s cases don’t post selfies like this that resemble a sex worker’s in a rented hotel room

You look more feminine than my GF, faggit
I'd do you
/No homo

Most trannies have super low T because you literally kill the production/conversion. If OP isn't fake he's probably either a skinny twink with average T levels or an early mtf.

Do you have klinefelters? Does this guy have actual klinefelters? This is one of those cases where I am inclined to believe he actually might and isn't just a skinnyfat hypochondriac.

I don’t have klinefelter’s and I’m an MtF that’s been on a stable HRT cocktail for awhile. I strongly suspect the OP is too because takes one to know one. She’d probably have boobs and butt if she just gained some bf too but whatevs. Thinspo. You do you, (wo)man

be less of a fag.

Ahahah you're delusional. What are you even doing on Jow Forums.

>She

Attached: 1509794284240.gif (250x209, 1.82M)

Assuming this is real, you look way to feminine to be considered a guy. You need to get your testosterone levels checked although it might be too late as the whole structure of your body is already changed.

Go to the doctors.

Giving the forever alones the attention they’re starving for and craving

desu i can only see 2 options for you: Start HRT or go full sjw and claim that you are the lost 3d gender.

Please don’t go sjw. They’ve done enough damage to the lgbtq demographic as it is

post body

>Implying lgb whatever, isn't at least partially responsible for sjw culture

I’d rather not have my atrophied baby dick and mosquito bites immortalized on the internet where there’s no shortage of that sort of thing already.

COPE

Would you fugg his boipusy?

Twirl around and show us the other side. For science.

wtf how narrow is your waist? Like 24 inches?

Go to the doctor right now and ask for ur T levels to be checked

Thanks skeleton
>178cm / 5'11
>60kg / 132lbs
I need strength boys

Attached: images_5_0.jpg (382x385, 11K)

THank you skeleton

Fuck,

Do you realize you look better than most women out there ? Fuck, like holy shit fuck.

But he is a man user.

Post butt.

Post feminine penis
also
LONDON

But I can't post that on a blue board...

You would make a perfect gym twink.

Timestamp or troll

link to imgur ofc

THANK YOU SKELETON

Why is there a gay surge on Jow Forums recently? I mean it's always gay but in a Greek masculine way, there seems to be a lot more twink and trap-posting. Are (((they))) ramping up??

THANK YOU SKELETON

What race are you faggot? I guess white as usual

>tfw the new guy dethrones you as gym twink

Attached: Kermit_Getting_Choked.jpg (640x640, 36K)

No you’re just retarded

Attached: FC06E5DF-1959-454A-AEF5-33DADED2934E.jpg (339x434, 47K)

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

start lifting, eat more. go to the doctors and get your bloods checked and see if you've got low testosterone, this is really important

post more pics pls

THANK YOU SKELETON

Attached: ---------.jpg (500x500, 31K)

>it's a "attention whoring faggot pretends to want to change so he can attention whore on Jow Forums" episode
hate these episodes

THANK YOU SKELETON

Attached: 1526897481433.jpg (644x800, 73K)

Pls stop I'm only on nofap day 2

Attached: FB_IMG_1526870617485.jpg (374x535, 46K)

THANK YOU SKELETON

just get one of those dick cages everyone is wearing these days, makes nofap a breeze.

It's hard without a keyholder though.

THANK YOU SKELETON

Thank you skeleton

Start nofap to increase test immediately. You can get started by getting a nofap cage and locking up. You also have anterior pelvic tilt, so you'll need a lifting plug to fix your posture if you want to do compound lifts.

Attached: jard kun.png (1291x1078, 1.69M)

Thank you skeleton

THANK YOU SKELETON

post boipucci

lol

BOIPUCCI

>THANK YOU SKELETON

eat shit

THANK YOU SKELETON

Jesus fuck OP if you're a guy you have a much curvier and more feminine body than I do and I'm an actual girl. Fuck man, you're hot, full homo.

>full homo
But you're a girl so full hetero. Also tits or gtfo

THANK YOU SKELETON

thank you skeleton

You're a better woman than most women out there. Pls marry me.

THANK YOU SKELETON

why do you ask this about every person who posts

I´m an bit younger, smaller and lighter than you

THANK YOU SKELTON

thank you skeleton

THANK YOU SKELETON

So... where is photos?

I want to turn you into a mommy

Shoo shoo skelly

Thank you mr skeltal

You get your proof in an minute, I have to say though, I´m not shaved like him