5'7"

>5'7"
>140 lbs

Was Bruce Lee high test?

Attached: download.jpg (267x188, 6K)

what did he do for lat work?

he always played a cobra in his little gook plays as a kid and therefore had to constantly flex his lats

Pretty sure that punching, kicking and screaming all day will all raise your test

how can you be strong and a dyel someone explain this to me

i saved this pic while ago, google says 20yo, 166 and 70kg. i guess destiny

Attached: oldschool bb2.jpg (225x300, 24K)

He wasn't strong

Was he not strong af

Bruce had some gymnastic esque feats, but in terms of actual strength as Jow Forums cares about it, no. He was never anywhere remotely near 1/2/3/4

>in his little gook plays
Got me good

>muh 1234
Chinaman could have ripped your head off dude.

How do I achieve Lee core?

probably he could get there in month lmao if everything else about him is true. still great dude imo

He had crazy work ethic and a revolutionary mind for martial arts so yes

He was a stupid fuck and disgusting manlet, fucking asians thinking they are strong. As a 6'3 who has never trained I would easily kick the shit out of that manlet just for the fact that I'm taller than him, I bet you faggots I could kill Mayweather, another manlet trash, that's the good thing about being tall

Attached: 1528283545050.jpg (984x734, 143K)

>absolute state of bait

Attached: crsajsfbwkgsd.png (658x402, 541K)

Just like when mark hunt beat Stefan struve
Height truly is the unbeatable advantage

>manlet cope
I'm 6'3 and skinnyfat but my reach ALONE would account for any difference in strength between me and Lee. Consider his gook midget ass defeated. They should make kung fu movies about me instead.

If your claims are correct you can make millions by doing fight sports but instead you brag on a chinese cartoon image board..

Attached: 1522747198975.png (600x600, 57K)

fucking BASED bro...6'4 here, i mean i could fuck you up, but you seem aight white boi, show these manlets who theyre rulers be.

>thinking height does have anything to do with test

lmfao what an idiot

I know this is satire but I think some people genuinely believe this kinda shit
>at a party a couple years
>tfw 6’2 completely out of shape dadbod thinks he can kick 4’10 jacked turbomanlet’s ass

nigga hell just deck you in the nuts he’s at the perfect height

>Idolizing a dead manlet
K Y S
Y
S

Dude was weak as piss. He had a log book of his workouts with all the weights he used. Think he benched like 90lbs or some shit.

He's so fucking over rated. He was a dancer not a fighter. And he was weak.

'7"
Still manlet. You loose manlet status after you break the 6'0 barrier.

He did pushups with 2 fingers and one arm chins for reps. Although he didn't weigh a lot, that also means he had very little muscle mass to work with.

nice b8 m8

manlets can't handle bantz - little bodies = little brains.

Amazingly weak. This was 5 years pre-back injury where he went to Snap City doing good mornings with just 1pl8. Pretty sure this was during his bulk right before he hit his physique that's usually posted with him smiling shirtless with a pair of sunglasses on. He later DROPPED weight/strength because he lost too much speed.

Attached: 1419973927411.jpg (1781x798, 234K)

>95lb squat

Absolute state of chinks. :DDDDDD

Yeah I wouldn't expect a guy of his size to be amazingly strong and I'm not sure why people think he is. I'm sure he had amazing cardio though.

Because tons of fake stories of incredible strength were birthed by his friends when he died. Some said he could static hold a 60-70 lb weight with his arm completely outstretched like a Lat Raise for half a minute. Others stated that he kicked a 300lb heavy bag attached to the ceiling so hard it swayed back and touched the roof. Neither of these things are even remotely possible given his strength.

He never claimed strength though, he trained for his thing ,which isn't really ours. I don't get why people who lift would compare themselves to someone who only cared about speed and agility.