What is Jow Forums?

Newfag here pls no bully
I see people complaining about the invasion of pol and r9k and incels ruining a once great board. What was Jow Forums? What did it believe in? Did posters identify as robots who were trying to make it by lifting weights?

Attached: 1524858936760.jpg (699x698, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/page/80000/
youtu.be/Kf4rk8Lz5xY
m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

desuarchive.org/fit/page/80000/

There was once a golden time when the natty king reigned supreme by posting here regularly, offering puzzles, and skateboard squats. Dark times are upon us, but they will not last. A new golden age will come when the time is right and the incels realize that they too can make it, only of they try.

youtu.be/Kf4rk8Lz5xY

Attached: 1441582064668.jpg (373x502, 70K)

Lemme guess: you are a kike or some sort of negro type, that's why you don't like pol.

This place really has gone to shit since then.

nobody says dyel anymore, hardly anyone references Scoobs or Zyzz. Times have changed, the only constant is SS + GOMAD

Found nigger

What was the board culture like then?

It was shit. Bunch of niggers and kikes constantly patting themselves on the back.

It never changed, people grew up and left. The ones that rememeber the good times either killed themselves, have a family and moved on or are like me - a 24 year old boomer posting on Jow Forums inbetween sets.
Shit posting sorta got boring after a while, the quality of bait has shot down rapidly in the last few years and it’s just sad.

Attached: 73DEB9CB-B643-451E-A983-BC4FE3F965BE.png (560x768, 513K)

Less about hating sluts and more about fucking them. Bants was normal but it was just bants, now incels bring their negative bullshit with them.

Oh, and lots of fitness related memes.

>pages upon pages without mental health, sex or relationship advice

So it was always how it was now?

>Jow Forums fags up a comfy thread about Jow Forums‘s glory days.

No. It was very fitness related. The unrelated shitposts were few and original, usually funny. Now it's a constant river of shit, of retards trying to be the most absurd and get the most (You)s and pathetic losers looking for a guru to tell them what to do at all times. It is turning into /tv 2.0.

People actually discussed lifting back then, now it's all r9k bullshit
Waaah im so depressed waaah tfw no gf waah im fat and ugly
R9k goers should be banned

Agreed. Jow Forums is a cesspit for the dregs of this site. It really should be banned or a better job should be done of keeping them in containment. I'm sick of hearing about "Chad" and "Stacey"

Jow Forums is the epitome of Jow Forums shit
thier worse then Jow Forums
i hate all those fat neck beard retards and their "enlightened" politics
its always and nothing but Basedboy, cuck, nu-this, mutt, shill with those fuck nuggets
they have such a fucking narcissistic opinion about themselves despite the fact they are all fat retared shitheads that havent exercised since elementary school gym class
their always derailing threads taking low hanging bait, the whole catalog of Jow Forums is nothing but the same bait that always gets 300+ replys
They brought an unending wave of turbo newfags from reddit and now normalfag internet by attracting click bait shit journalism and that has only ramped up the cancer to unbearable levels
to top it off they leak their fucking newfags claming that other boards are "total bros" with them
leaking faggots into Jow Forums, /lit/, Jow Forums ect
i hate those fucks so goddamn much

Attached: 276ce1b29eaac15ea0523b92fe2ea4aa.jpg (717x567, 221K)

>What is Jow Forums?

GAY

Based

Jow Forums used to be the best board amd probably the gayest too. Used to be mirin those that made it and encouraging those that haven't yet. It was hard to believe Jow Forums was part of Jow Forums because of how positive of an environment it was.
> All that positivity gone like tears in rain
So what was the plebbit opposite?
> HAES
> Big is beautiful
> never improve
With the Jow Forums invasion it is anons tearing each other down and lift for hitler, durr durr. I want the old Jow Forums back. I miss Trappy-chan.

I aggree, but TrappyChan wasn't Golden-Age Jow Forums.

Attached: 1372910016001.jpg (965x685, 201K)

You'd ask about replacing bench press, being told cables are the way to go and advice in form such as "pretend it's as if hugging a tree"

m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA