Do you lift for chad?

Attached: file.png (696x385, 522K)

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo
>herbs in options

tits or gtfo

>Jow Forumsizen girls
>not autists
they probably lift to impress their dad or something.

>implying women don't live for one thing and one thing only, to get fucked by chad

No, I train to get better at my sport.

yes i do, well at least to be a black stacy so i can get a decent 7/10 white guy

>lifting for a one night stand

roasties.... when will they ever learn?

>That girl who wears makeup to the gym
We all know why you're there sweetie, you can do 40lb curlbar squats and 90lb assisted pullups but you can't get any self confidence.

Attached: 100sweetie.png (680x680, 416K)

No I'm lifting for my future husband. I don't want to be fat when we grow old together. I want to be a Jow Forums milf and wife for as long as possible, but my body is curvaceous so it will require consistent effort.

I lift to fight the patriarchy and so should you

t. incel

>lifting for husbando
doubt this isnt guy larping as girl
kek
im guy and i lift for mom cuz she always tried to get me into calisfagshit. shame i didnt listen till 18

she even got me pullup bar while my dad was drinking life away. thanks mom

Attached: 2b896e624ab30c6a9551852dadf68ddc.jpg (736x825, 59K)

Same :/ :(

Except I don't really think I'll be able to get one. I mostly do it so the crippling self hatred and disgust will be reduced by 20-30%.

t. 5'7 130 lb ex-chubby who sees herself as an unlovable monster

i don't even lift, it's bodyweight, bouldering, running and cycling for me
for bf to mire and be happy
to be positive role model for other women, especially sister
to stay healthy and also for good mental health and cognitive abilities
to push back "the wall" as far as i can - i think i have about 8 years left, maybe more
to see what i am capable of
to see how positive small habits can amount to great changes
bf and i are currently in a positive feedback loop. He works out and so do i, we compliment each other on positive changes

I lift so I have an excuse to eat moar lel

post pic and we will judge, femanon

Dat far left.
Dayum.
But for real, you shouldn't be lifting for Chad unless his mind/career gains match his body gains.

let's see what you look like, I can provide objective rating, tell you if you're being crazy or are actually an unlovable monster

no larp!

yeah this too. I can't be comfortable with myself at my weight.

>implying women visit Jow Forums
In all seriousness women lift to get cuter ^w^

Attached: 343544554.jpg (1000x1092, 237K)

5'7" and 130 lbs is nearly perfect.
Are you a chestlet or something?

I lift because I'm a drama queen and I like to pretend men are all bastards and I unironically don't need no man.

based

>men are all bastards
women are all whores checkmate roastie

I lift for that thicc wallet white guy

The new hotness is in cryptocurrency and you don't even need a physical wallet for that.

>/femlarp/ thread

I lift for chads huuge cock and his balls

You are worthwhile human beings. May you have a beautiful day.

Hey babe, there's a difference between want and need. You can want me without needing me. *Wink!*

Fuck off reddit

What the fuck are you on about.

The struggle of a negress

Attached: 1524401549660.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

Had a great day, hope you had a great day as well.

>Implying that I lift for guys
LMAO

This entire threads feels like an incel LARP. I'm not surprised, considering what website this is.

Attached: 1446068295844.jpg (500x500, 60K)

titties or gtfo

Lmao. Literally every roastie at my university gym.

It was lukewarm I'd say but I guess all things considered it was nice. I got mired by an old lady that seemed like she'd long left sex behind.
Something strange happened. I went to a store to get a guy I liked from a blindbag series. I was feeling up the blindbags, fully aware I was an autistic sight (I kinda look like Nathan Explosion with a beard) but I didn't care because I'll never see those people again anyway. A few customers passed by me and gave me nothing more than a passing glance. Then a woman I didn't recognize stopped and gave me a horrified look. Open mouth covered by hand, that look. Another woman with her told her to not start and to forget it. Then they left and later when I passed by them, the horrified woman tried to ignore me. What was that all about.
I found the blindbag I was looking for though, so eh.