Why do women prefer tall men?

Why do women prefer tall men?

Attached: 4Z5OLEK.jpg (720x404, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/a9uIG9x.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Money

Because women are genetically predisposed to selecting the most viable mate to carry on their off spring you fucking mongoloid.

Evolutionary psychology. It's called sexual dimorphism. Women historically needed men when they were out of commission during menstruation and the child rearing years. Height is a small [kek] part of the equation for what makes men more sexually fit. It's partly size, partly the capacity to acquire resources. Like said, this is a part of it. It isn't money, but resources. This is one of the benefits of going to the gym: If you look like you could kill someone for resources, congrats, you're on your way to making it in terms of reproductive capacity.

There is a literal correlation between height and success

Intinct
>Tall men are known to live in aeras with lots of ressources.
>You need more food and more energy to grow more.
>What women want is a secured source of ressources for their children.
>What women see tall men like? They see more ressources and more security.
>More ressources equals better offspring.
>More security means constant flow of ressources

Attached: 1527733036135.png (485x443, 18K)

Because they are tall, thats all there is to it. Watched recently a video interviewing women swarming a not really attractive guy on convention and asking them why they are interested in him - none of them could define any coherent answer aside from him being "tall".

Evolutionary programming is a thing.

Generally tall=healthy
Being tall means your development wasn't stunted

because short people can't be "men" you communist

t. manlet
It's superior genes. You can't eat yourself tall tiny

s-s-shut up

don't talk down to him like that

What's tall though?
What is the universal height for a man to be?
I always hear fags say it's 5'10", is that true?

I wish I could upvote this more

I like to be dominated, so I like a guy who's whole body is a reminder of how he's bigger and stronger than me and can take me at any time, and who I have to look up to.

this too. It makes a man appear to be more of a man, (males are on average taller than women), appear healthy (height increases as a population's health increases because the body is capable of supplying resources to the growth process in a healthy individual), and look like a capable provider.

6'1 is entering noticeably tall zone

No, that is average

So is 6'1" THE requirement or what?

The concensus on Jow Forums seem to be anyone under 6' is a manlet.

You can. There's a reason why counties like South Korea has had a huge boom in average height since becoming industrialised

So for Jow Forums 6'0" is minimum?
Why?
Is it arbitrary or is there something about be 6 feet and up that women find attractive?
I'm 6'3 btw I'm just wondering.

I'd say so. 6'1-6'3 is ideal height. 6'4-6'5 is treading too tall territory

I disagree, imo I'd say 6'0-2" is good 6'3-4" is the best male height you can have and over that is pushing it.

6'1-6'2 standard model height.
6'2 is used as the most ideal height listed for an athlete or if asked to a girl what the perfect height is.
6'2 can fit clothing more properly than someone 6'4
6'2 is tall but not too holy shit tall, that makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

So I just gotta go bear mode?

COUGH
they describe hgh easy as 123
COUGH

But what is this scaled with?
Why are these the numbers?
You know what I mean?
If the average, which is 80% of the pop. why are these the standards?

If the average is 5'10"*

woman will prob find you attractive if youre 5'10 and taller and there's not many people that'll mog you.
need to be 6'1 or higher to be hot tho, 6'5 and higher is gonna be awkward if you dont have the money for monthly test which goes into thousands a month

Depends on country and age.
If you are a 6'1 21years old nordic you are small, if you are a 5'6 Nigerian you are the king of the castle

Actually i know more manlet success than tall

Nordic countries average height is 5'11.7"-6'0".
The tallest average is the Slavic Dinaric Alps.
So I wouldn't say 6'1" is small for Nords when it's above their average.
It seems there is no standard on Jow Forums. Everyone seems to have their own opinion, which is fine I suppose.

The Slavs in the Dinaric Alps are 6'1" average*

I said nordic youngling
They are way taller than the national average

Every time someone applies evolutionary theory like this, Darwin turns over in his grave.

Although this is true, there are several mating strategies in nature. Females are known to fuck the smaller males when the alpha isn't looking. Otherwise small males would have died out a long time ago.

i.imgur.com/a9uIG9x.gifv

Why are her arms thicker than her boyfriend's?

>tfw croat-bosniak

Attached: makarska-1250x600.jpg (1250x600, 257K)

Shorter males do have coevolutionary advantages. Imagine if ALL males were tall, and all the bloody same. Structures like the ones we have work to keep things functioning to the best of their ability, but you are correct.

>i.imgur.com/a9uIG9x.gifv
Why the fuck is this vid making me laugh so much

My Albanian friends in college love you guys lol.
The Bosniaks, Albs, and Croats always have parties together over here. It's hard to hate these crazy drunkards lol

They don't prefer taller men.

Tall guys are degenerate lanklets. they are hard to kiss with and have sex with.

That guy in the left has 9/10 face. if he was 5'4, he would still pull the same amount ladies. just imagine, prolly you are a 6'4 and still virgin. then u might think why you don't get ladies? look at your face bro..

Oh piss off and cope harder.
If anything, women want someone who's bigger than them.
Use that to cope.

Because if a man is significantly taller than her, she instantly sees his masculinity
If she's with a manlet, she has to confirm he's a man and not just another girl who's also the same height

Fuck that, i'm gonna bury him 4-feet under.

in my opinion
blonde hair > tall

Dark hair and light eyes is scientifically the sexiest combination on a man for women.
Also, a 5'6" blond guy isn't very attractive lol.

Ain't coping. just telling some facts. tall guys' penis' look also smaller than shorter guys'. over 6'2 tall is starting to be ''i should killmyself '' tier

face>being cool/funny/nice>having not fat body>having money>height

A woman would rather have a 6'0" guy with a 7 incher that looks smaller than a guy that's 5'7" with a 5 incher that looks bigger than it is.
Stop coping.

bc of this

Attached: Dc0_Vj6X4AAfShn.jpg (503x644, 35K)

No wonder so many men are becoming miserable and violent.
This isn't universal, I think this is a product of our culture specifically.

Wtf is this graph how am I supposed to read it

most definitely
it probably looks this extreme cuz it's online dating
still likely very similar in real life situations

>Imagine if ALL males were tall
Then the manlet cutoff would be 6'4

men tend to rate women average, on average
women tend to rate men way below average, on average

whats not to get? to a woman you will always be less attractive in general, whereas to a man a woman will always be at least average attractive in general

for men: female attractiveness is a perfect bell curve, most are average (4,5,6/10) and it slowly tapers to both extremes (1/10 and 10/10)
for women: they seem to have almost unanimously decided that men are some uggo monsters, the average according to this being like a 3. I think it explains why 6'2 is considered ideal when 5'10 is average, etc.

Moj crnac
Croat from Banja Luka, 6'2

Attached: 11898789_163813050620210_5432733018800797281_n.jpg (720x960, 64K)

What's the manlet cutoff now?
5'11"
I say 5'11" b/c that's the average German youth.

that's why 20% are plowing, 40% are providing and picking spoiled fruits and the last 40% are not or almost not fucking at all

If she is in the bed with you, she won't care how tiny your dick look. She will feel its true size.

But since you are a manlet you won't know this because you never was with a girl in a bed

>nice
Lmao nice guy manlet here.
Stop copeing

>Females included
6' IS the absolute minimum

good thing is, it's 6' determined by a woman so you're still good at like 5'10 w/shoes

>good thing is, it's 6' determined by a woman so you're still good at like 5'10 w/shoes

:DDDDDDDDDDDD fucking cope

women prefer good looking men

that's why justin biber, ian somerhalder, tom cruise, harry styles, brad pitt, zayn malik, zac efron will be picked over any guy taller than 5'10, like it or not, because in the end it's all about the FACE. No girl will care if you're over 6ft tall, if you stand next to a short slayer he will mog the fuck out of you because IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FACE

if you have a good face, women will flock to you REGARDLESS of your height. If you need to wear lifts to gain an extra inch then you are a subhuman frauder with an average face needing height to compensate the lack of bone distribution in your face
a slayer is a slayer, no slayer has ever been rejected for being short

for the record:
manlet: below 5'6
short: 5'6-5'8
average:5'9-5'11
tall: 5'11+

Attached: 163323463467.jpg (405x610, 50K)

I agree 6'0" is minimum, but he's right though. Male average in Germany for the upcoming youth is 5'11" which is actually taller than their previous 5'10".

prove me wrong faggot

>Average: 5'9"

C O P E
O
P
E

probly status not face

this man is correct
>t. 5`10

That's the total European average lol.

Split 6'2
jebeš mi mater ako mi nekad ne pari da san prosjek

Bruh, shit like this is really sad to read. Have you really never had a girl be attracted to you? I'm willing to bet you're overlooking times when that happened or you just never had a social circle.

I'm 5'8 lol not at all short in my country

što jebeno brah

mirin landscape

fucking mexico or something?

this, height definitely helps but a god tier face and even a manlet status like 5'6 beats tall cucks.

All of this is kind of autistic.
I'm assuming you've had a girlfriend, if so you know that girls just fall in love.
As long as you look decent you're fine.
You're more likely to find a woman as an average guy because there are more average women. All of this obsession on Jow Forums about 8/10+, 6'0" minimum, 6 figures, above 7" dick with a 6" girth, etc. It's borderline autistic. You're trying to attract the 10% of women not the average. The average likes all that, but they don't care overall. The same way vice versa.

Truth
>Objectively attractive older guy we do business with at my job
>Can't be more than 5'6
>Our bookkeeper (girl): "OMG he's SO hot"

Provaj bit 5'9 u picku materinu cak su neke zene vise od mene

this

tom cruise had literally hundreds of female fans spending nights in front of his hotels in the 90's, just to take a look at his amazing looks
ian somerhalder is wetting every teenage girl's panties since 2009 on the vampire diaries and that shitshow is only running because of how ridiculously good looking him and paul wesley are
zac efron is a talentless shithead but guess what, he looks fucking amazing, that's why people want him to be on the screen

>b-but they like tall guys!
sure being tall is better than being short, but do you really think it matters as much as face? Have the 6'5 Joe Mangnielo or whatever the fuck his name is, put him next to any of the guys in pic related (5'8 ian or 5'10 matt bomer)
Joe looks like a fucking subhuman species, he gets mogged to fucking OBLIVION! And who fucking cares about his seven inches over them when they look so fucking good!

In the end it's all about the face boyos, don't spend your precious time mourning about height because it only matters to subhuman average joes. It's also a permanent condition. You can work on your face though, take the looks pill

Attached: 161323463467.jpg (560x423, 41K)

Says lanklet. Bet you are taller than 6'2 LOL

Worrying about what women want is gayer than getting fucked in the ass.

Says wnb cool virgin who can't handle women. Lmao. Who said u have to be 24/7 nice? or too nice. bet u are stinky lanklet

Japan pls go

This. i can smell the coping ugly lanklets already.

This

Attached: 8ACAE9A3-A7F9-4ABC-9EAE-B604E1933D8F.jpg (810x590, 269K)

>can think of dozens of 10/10 guys below 5'10
>can't think of any good looking guy over 6'1 other than male models

why do manlets have such great facial aesthetics?

Attached: 161323463568.jpg (500x647, 52K)

>be a short man married to a significantly above average height woman
> laugh at betas who lack the balls to approach

>6'6
>prolly these cunts

Attached: amazing-atheist-gross.jpg (317x338, 9K)

I'm 6'0". A girl would choose me over your manlet 5'4" sub-human ass anyday. Cope harder.

The actual fucking cope holy kek!

I think i laughed the most at his fucking chin

Attached: 1489774524418.png (340x314, 249K)

>convincing anonymous strangers what a slayer you would be in a hypothetical situation

So what's your disability?

nice man(let)-tits

I don't have a disability unlike under 5'10" sub-humans such as you.