Make self care a priority

>make self care a priority
>lying in bed all day eating comfort food putting off homework
>self care

Thats what i get for going on facebook

Attached: 27654476_1589323681162781_1912227853060675728_n.jpg (960x960, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

houseofnames.com/koepke-family-crest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This wouldn't help me at all but I can see why it would work. Must be for people who have very high powered jobs that are connected and working all the time.

If your "very high powered" job makes you want to cry why not do something else? You only get one life, find a compromise between you being happy and your kids not starving.

Having a day to yourself to rest and relax is fine, doing it every single day is not

Meant for a very different crowd. I'd wager most people on this site would be better served listening to the voice telling them to 'do more and be more', instead of muffling it, although this is a large generalisation.

Whats to do when you are struggling and inert, wrapped in a mindset that is fed rather than threatened by self-serving actions?

>B-BUT I NEED TO HEEEEAL

Its for women who are stupid

This is current year normie self-help advice, mass produced by kikes. What would you expect, goym?

What ever you do, DO NOT google the guy's name, i repeat, DO NOT google Danielle koepke
And if you do, DO NOT look at the images

how do people live like this?

Can confirm, but also cannot escape this hole of misery

There's this woman at my gym that does shit exercises with shit weight, she probably wont notice any gains, or maybe she will, fuck do i know about granny workouts. Point is she is there like 3 times a week and she probably feels better about having worked out than these "depressed AF :\\\" people after having eaten a whole Ben and Jerry's jar in sweatpants

mfw the bitch who wrote this is cute. Why do women get away with being slobs, Jow Forums?

Attached: 0.jpg (200x200, 14K)

>What ever you do, DO NOT google the guy's name, i repeat, DO NOT google Danielle koepke
>And if you do, DO NOT look at the images

Is "koepke" jewish name? Because this seems like some serious kike'ish propaganda aimed towards making white people more lazy.......

houseofnames.com/koepke-family-crest

STOP STEALING NEET CULTURE

You can achieve all of this at once with a Luger to the head and pulling the trigger

>If you have a problem, dont fix it, instead be lazy and the problem will solve itself

there is people who think this is a good advice

Wat. Isn’t that a good thing? A light workout is better than nothing at all

Only effective self care is going innadawoods for at least a night with no electronics

My point exactly

That's literally the opposite of self care

>Only effective self care is going innadawoods for at least a night with no electronics
what exactly do i gain by sleeping in a wooded area?

Getting fucked in da ass by grizzly.

I fucking hate people.

(((people)))