Will just squatting and losing weight fix this?

Or do i need to do something else to fix those hip dips?

Attached: WIN_20180606_09_50_05_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/Lists/ExList/HipsWt#Gluteus
youtube.com/watch?v=kNGLLT73fwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. I dont think it will fix it completely. But if you get your squat really really strong, to about 400lbs, the dipping skin and fat will be spread over the larger surface area of your muscular glutes.
Squatting itself won't help, you need to get brutally strong at them.

Dead lift and bridges are your allies

Are there any other exercises that improve it though?

>dat ass
wtf I'm gay now

Sorry, trying to have a feminine butt rather than the one I've got. Just don't want it to become like, flat when i lose weight, but not sure if muslcle booty is the way to go...

Attached: WIN_20180606_09_49_45_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Deadlifts

of course it is. you've got good potential
btw you can't just solely do squats. you have to do a full body routine or you'll fuck yourself up

You're black so you should eat garbage so all your nibbas will like you and smack you.

i do not like nibbas

I am, but I'm trying to do like at least a set every time i go to the gym that's specifically booty training and want to know what to put in there (and not just meme workouts from girls with obvious butt implants)

Hip thrusts, ass to ground squats, donkey kick/kick backs, lunges, and step ups with weight.

exrx.net/Lists/ExList/HipsWt#Gluteus
Pick and choose from pretty much anything that works that.

Attached: 1528256419928.png (500x461, 157K)

wait you do know im a girl right? Anyway thanks for the link

Yeah just do heavy hip thrusts and squats and you'll be fine.

D-do you like it in the butt?

Mmm come here girl let me smell that pusy

Oof, yeah your best bet is muscle butt. Hip thrusts, deadlifts, squats, lunges.

fucking revolting

Attached: 1463362349592.jpg (296x376, 17K)

BASED PUSY POSTER

MAN THE HARPOONS
THAR SHE BLOWS

w/e

Attached: 1466528427253.png (1386x391, 29K)

This is disgusting

I KNOW HELP ME FIX IT

Attached: 1522976643944.jpg (240x250, 6K)

Mainly squating and deadlifts with a proper diet will help you.
Read the sticky woman.

awww....
that's just sad

Gobblet squats, hip bridges, and lunges and hill sprints.

Dear Lord

Attached: 1523065617514.jpg (1242x1386, 248K)

What's your stomach like, OP?

Fat also, but small waist at the very least

Attached: BFE9A9B6-D4DF-443F-923E-38B769FA8CDF.jpg (3088x2320, 1.52M)

Yes, but the picture is just topical to the discussion. If you want a butt you do exercises that focus exclusively on it.

I was after a view from the front, if that's possible

Sure

Attached: 447379B3-0640-4D32-9B63-85C69B993455.jpg (3088x2320, 1.44M)

sit on my face

Post face, you look hot.

you kinda have my wife's body type. are you a half blackie too?

anyway lunges and lowbar squats. you're genetically at a disadvantage because of the hip placement, but you'll make it.

You have a good frame, just shit musculature. If you have the money, try crossfit (those places are thot central, seriously). Otherwise, just go to the gym and lift. At the risk of sounding like a fit meme, try SS/SL for a few months. Then once you have a base you can decide if you want to lift for sport/overall fitness or if you want the aesthetics, and tailor your training for that.

Training for just glutes is as dumb as guys training only upper body. You'll end up looking silly if you do that.

Attached: he dicho que cojas el jabon.jpg (500x464, 34K)

No im full nibba unfortunately thanks for the advice and encouragement though

lol there’s no way I post face attached to this body. So far I’m 5 pounds down, maybe when I do the whole 60.

You just need to trim down and lift a bit. Work your core, legs and butt. Try to avoid delt work and cannonball delts or too much of a lat spread as that will just make you look manly and you seem to want a bigger shapelier butt. Lift 4x a week, cardio 4-5 times a week. Hiit right after you lift and slow recovery cardio on days not lifting.

This. SL even has a free app that keeps you on track, and even has a ridiculous squat volume.

LOL Nice gyno fag

Is that a hint of a snail trail I see? Do you have a bush

Eat at a slight deficit, do your cardio. Do lunges, glute bridges, squats, & plenty of core work. Don't neglect deadlifts

Keep any upper body stuff to light high rep stuff and focus mainly on the arms not the shoulders or back.

Yes, but it'll be gone by Sunday (wax day)

These are all very helpful, appreciate it

Ewww are you a trap or a female?

>Black bush
Literally nothing grosser

Gross bitch I know who you are aren't you that ebony attention whore who tried attention seeking on r9k

Just saying guys this is her

Attached: 1527643333035.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Yep it's her same finger type and body type I only know of one Attention such as her ebony GTFO you disgusting smelly thot you literally have nudes everywhere
T.african

Attached: 1527639831815.jpg (2318x2413, 968K)

He is implying that your ass is so bad it made him start lusting after the dicc

she cute tho

Attached: 1528254665873.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

>All black females are the same person.

Attached: tin-foil-hat.jpg (600x450, 77K)

a couple years ago i took a black girl's virginity and came insider her. shit was CASH

she's a qt

Shes unironically good looking

She's gorgeous. I'm currently dating a black female who lurks here as well. I wonder how many black females post on Jow Forums ?

Attached: dutton.gif (480x269, 3.92M)

Fair play but a total attention whore she goes to multiple boards trying to fit she even tried being a """"fembot""'' I have nudes if you want ?

It's the shitty webcam photos that give it away

Attached: 1527888341762.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

post them, my dude

Big fax, boys. Would wife if she wasn't a crazy bitch.

Attached: 1527860432241.jpg (1280x960, 187K)

anyone who saves this image is 100% a tool

i hate when black girls do their hair like that. if she just wore it natural she'd be way hotter

There's nothing better than short natural hair

Attached: 1486663974307.jpg (2048x1366, 219K)

>short

nah senpai. pic related is what i'm talm bout. makes me DIAMONDS

Attached: 93165.jpg (960x600, 91K)

I mean it's all good, homie

Attached: 1486666261277.jpg (1242x1233, 183K)

Agreed. Hooked up with a half black half dominican a year or so ago, had hair like that.

Attached: Dat_ass.jpg (361x245, 12K)

Yeah dude she is literally mentally insane she does anything for attention I can't post nudes here cause I would get banned she has major self loathing issues

T.african

Attached: 1516917735747s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Don’t be like that, leave her alone

I know it well, my man. I've posted in her r9k threads.

>she does anything for attention
Unless you've got sharpie-in-pooper pics I don't believe it.

Get a Kettlebell. It will give you results damn near everywhere if you use it right.

And I think there's nothing wrong with your butt...seriously. Your butt looks good. I guess it's a perspective thing, or something. Good luck

Attached: kettlebell-.jpg (1021x600, 40K)

Nigger

Nigger

Steve Guttenberg

Nigger

Nigger

Lol fag is talking to himself

Attached: d65 (1).gif (680x499, 1.64M)

Can I see the bush. Is hot

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPFPFPFPFPFFPFPFPF

Attached: 2F6ED9C3-68A9-4CA7-812D-26EC80E6C1AF.jpg (342x311, 27K)

nigger

Nah. Her body ain't that great. Maybe after she works on it

You can't tell but I sort have have a similar situation? I'm like 30 lb over weight and most of it is on my belly and hips but I'm really fucking scared once I start losing the weight that my ass will drain out basically and I'll have a flabby...thing left.

I know hip bridges are good, but what about exercises with ankle weights? Basically this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=kNGLLT73fwY

Also, how long to see results? If I worked at it pretty hard from now until the end or mid August, would my ass round out more and become more lifted?

Attached: image1 (1).jpg (1118x1781, 609K)

Ur perfect the way u r bby gurl

I need advice please ;-;

Lol no you don't, you just want to show off. Your body's fine. If you lose weight and follow the same advice posted beforehand you'll keep your butt.

I just wanted answers from people who actually know about fitness dude ._. I'm not trying to show off, I'm just stressing about possibly having a saggy butt or something after losing weight

I can often tell what the best workout for a person will be by seeing their feet.

>I'm not trying to show off

Why lie?

Show bush

I love chocolate girls. My girlfriend is chocolate and she is gorgeous.

Looking at your pictures it looks like you need to exercise generally. You should do full body 3x a week. Plyo (box jumps etc) Squat 3x5, pendlay row 3x8, deadlift 1x5, overhead press 3x10, bench press 3x5, lat pulldown wide grip (assuming you can't do pull ups) 3x10. Finish up with some kettle bell swings and sets of 500m on rowing machine for max effort.

Attached: 1526828496519.png (270x344, 52K)

*sigh* I'm not

Need more pics desu

>no timestamp
Fuck off larping neckbeard

This

Your butt has mass but lacks shape. Getting a muscular butt but keeping body fat roughly the same will definitely improve it aesthetically

OP posts literally nothing but relevant body pics, roasted for 50 straight posts about being an attention whore without replying

lol fit

Random femanon: for what it's worth I find you very attractive. Good day to you.

I'll just go with hip bridges and squats and the ankle things and hope that it doesn't disappear in the end then smdh >.>

Attached: 1526157787009.jpg (350x270, 14K)

Or you could timestamp and show tits its all anonymous anyway

Yes, you are. How dumb do you think everyone here is? Women are horrible liars.

Literally just scroll up in the thread. Butts are not so different that this advice will not work for you

The longer I look at this picture, the weirder your proportions look to me.
Literally had to stop jerking off to take a closer look and type this.

Fucking kek

So will you post em or what fag? Or at least show where I can find