I can't seem to reach my calorie max every day as I am trying to bulk which means I have to eat about 3000 calories and...

I can't seem to reach my calorie max every day as I am trying to bulk which means I have to eat about 3000 calories and Im only hitting about 1800 calories at 3 meals a day which i am having trouble shoving down.
-breakfast - 5 scrambled eggs
-Meal 1 - .5 lb of chicken with half a cup of rice and half a bag of peas
-Meal 2 - Same thing as meal 1
Everything else is growing as I am 3 months into working out, but my arms haven't grown one bit.
What can i put into these meals to up the calorie intake significantly?
And if i were to make another meal 4 what could I make that is something quick and easy?
Thank you!

Attached: 81acf1bfff169b674e8eca1a5e21999b--meal-prep-guide-weekly-meal-prep.jpg (736x736, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jm7cO8x6sLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat calorie dense foods (steak bacon and shit), drink coke. Fry your shit with pigs lard or butter and shit. Just add fat to your meals and don't think you should eat clean if you can't eat your shitty 3000kcal diet.

Here's what I eat to hit 3000
breakfast:
4 eggs in an omelette, with a lot of beans beans and 2 pieces of toast - 900 calories

lunch:
can of tuna, mayo, pasta - 1000 calories

dinner:
it varies, always lots of meat and carbs

before bed:
cheese sandwiches and milk (dairy proteins before bed is good for recovery) - 500 calories

Dont bother eating so retardedly damn "clean". Add nut butter and drink smoothies if you wanna smash calories without having to eat too unhealthy.

If you have a blender, make a smoothie of something like:
5 bananas, blue berries, peanut butter, whey and milk. 1000 calories EASY while not being shitty food.
And drink this with meal 2/your postworkout meal. But the key is to smash the smoothie AFTER eating the actual meal, since it's easier to force down liquid food even if you're feeling full.

Don't eat junk food, eat broccoli and stuff like that, fish oil is great to bulk.

I've been told to avoid bread essentially, also something like Mayo? Im ignorant and i really appreciate you telling me your diet plan, Im going to change things up from this!
Okay, Protein powder has been a bit expensive but I have Vanilla protein powder and I am going to try this out and look up other high calorie protein shakes.

Also what beans do you tend to eat?

Haricot beans, they're tasty and loaded with protein. Bread and mayo are fine to add a few calories, I hate the stigma that bread has for 'spiking your insulin' blah blah blah, that's bullshit. Bread contains 4g of sugar in each slice which isn't enough to do anything. Mayo is fine as long as you're not eating quarter of the jar in one sitting

Looking to do meal plan is this okay I lost 60 pounds so far and I'm somewhat plateauing at 210 ish at 6'1 19 male any tips for meal plan fit bros help me out been a chubby fuck for few years and I'm tired of it youtu.be/jm7cO8x6sLk

This. "Clean bulking" is a meme. Hit your macros however you have to, but also get 40-50g fiber daily. The fibre requirement keeps you a little honest since junk food doesn't contain any. The smoothie idea is legit, here's my daily morning shake:

>1 banana
>40g oats
>1 scoop whey
>25g Natty PB
>12g Instant coffee
>150g dannon triple zero Greek yogurt
>1/2C 2% milk
>1/2C water
>52g pro/80g carb/18g fat/14g fiber
>680 calories

Prepare it the night before and refridgerate. You could easily make it 1k calories by adding another banana, moar PB, and another scoop.

Attached: 1528255839482.gif (285x198, 2M)

Hey I have no plan for you, just wanna say congrats on the weight loss. It's a real bitch.

>your pic related
Aaaanoooon that's literally NOTHING on the table, yeah nice and orderly, but there is like 3 meals in total on the whole damn table bro, amp the size up, and if you can't, at least add in 2 more meals, or if you can't be asked, then buy some gainer powder or drink 1liter milk more daily

i dont get meal preping, like the first meals are going to taste good but at the end its going to taste like shit, sure its still the same macros but really dude reply to this post or your mom dies sucking my dick tonight

Freeze the meals you don't immediately need idiot.
Also, you don't HAVE to make 5 of the same meal.
I usually prepare 4 or five different dishes with similar macros.

The idea behind meal prep is that you already have the food made so you don't go eat garbage when you feel too tired to cook

Just snack on walnuts and the like. They're like a million calories.

>Prepare it the night before and refridgerate
ive never been able to do this with any shake
it just makes me nauseous

Is that rutabaga mash?

Mayo bro 700 cal per 100 grams

I find that it softens the blended oats and creates a nice consistency. I keep it in the blender overnight and give it a quick pulse in the morning before drinking.

As another manlet that struggles with wanting to shovel shit down my face, the answer is shakes/smoothies.

I have a $15 single serve hamilton beach blender. Just plop as much healthy shit as you can into it, blend, and sip.

Trail mix is good. The package I'm currently eating out of is 200 calories per 1/4 cup.

>I've been told to avoid bread essentially
If you are not fat as fuck or have any food allergies then go ahead and eat bread,pasta, oats or whatever. If you want gains you need carbs

If you are getting nauseous with the food amount try some dude weed, or make a mukbang channel so you have some motivation.
Your body knows not to over eat if you don't need it, you might needs some sort of boost to give you a higher baseline.
Better yet, give up on the calorie and macro counting bullshit, if you train hard enough you should have a good appetite. Eating shouldn't be this autistic.

before you add anything. make sure you're hitting your daily target of protein.

add more fat. sauces can be added to every dish. dairy can be added to every dish, like cheese or high fat milk. bacon, sausages if you also need more protein.

add more carbs outside of your main meals. cereal, fruit, bread, or any unhealthy snack of your choice. they're loaded with carbs.

what macros are you aiming for and what are you actually hitting with those 1800 calories?

the key is to eat foods that literally take no effort to make

beef with pasta and tomato sauce = 8 minutes to make, and half of that you're just waiting.

chicken wrap = 12 minutes to make, 2-3 minutes of that is prepping vegetables, and rest is waiting for the chicken in the oven

egg + oatmeal = 1-2 minutes of stirring the oatmeal, less than 1 minute for scrambling the eggs

just a few examples

Since you’re bulking add more clean carbs, they won’t make you full as fast. Especially pre workout, consume simple carbs for efficient energy to burn. Make sure you’re hitting your protein requirement too though. Nuts and peanut butter are all calorie dense as well, but can make you feel full.

try betaine HCL with pepsin, a gamechanger for food, you'll eat more than you ever could.

That's a terrible diet

Why do you come to Jow Forums looking for sound advice? Literally go to anywhere else on the internet and find a decent diet plan. People here are going to give you terrible advice

EAT MORE MEALS. FUCK it's not that complicated. You should be eating 6 meals a day, and consuming something at all times.

Let me guess, you go to reddit for le serious discussion and come here to shitpost.

Eat slightly dirtier
I don't mean all out shit like donuts and pizza but it won't kill you to have more dairy, fattier meat and pasta for example

I don't come here looking for knowledge. Honestly, for all the decent information you find here, how much donkey brained nonsense do you have to wade through? How's some guy whose been lifting for 3 months supposed to tell the difference?

1800 calories at 3 meals a day which i am having trouble shoving down.

Are you a woman?
One meal at Carl’s Jr. is like 1050 cals...I easily eat 5k cals a day.