Jelqing/Penis Enlargement General

Anyone have any questions? Tips? Experiences? Share them here.

Attached: a462fe0b43ec5924e59ed4a41e3e9b1e.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

penis-enlargement-manual.thundersplace.org/captns-wench.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll start:
I've gained a lot of length through jelqing and hanging, to the point that I often 'bottom out' on girls.

I haven't been able to gain much girth tho. Anyone have any tips for gaining girth?

>hanging
how do you do this hanging thing?

Post routine.

I used a captains wench. 3x20 min per day for 3 months. gained 1 inch in length

Attached: CBjL4aGWMAEiDq3.jpg (494x306, 42K)

>captains wench.
do I tie it to my dick and have it hang down?

How the fuck do you make one? or did you buy it?

Tie a stone to your dick like a fucking caveman

Does Jelqing help with having a larger flacid dick? Like no joke, I'm 7 inches hard, but my dick retracts so fucking hard when flacid it looks like a really fat micropenis.

I've been jelqing for a month and I notice a slight increase in thickness and erection strength, but no length.

The fuck is jelqing? How do I start?

Is it worth it?

Thickness>>>>>>>Length

t.Femanon

What is your ideal thickness and length?

post vagina

I thought jelqing made your dick weak

Of course it does. Currently nothing other than an implant can permanently make your penis larger. You can increase the bloodflow to your penis by different methods which might make you slightly larger than you previously were. Massaging or stretching your penis will only damage it if you do it too much, it's not an muscle or skin - its like a sponge that fills with blood.

1.Aquire gf
2.fuck like rabbits
3.repeat step 2
4.repeat step 3
5.???
6.profit

Not even joking, spent the last 2 weeks getting my dick milked every day and I'd say I've got 2 additional inches length and at least 1 inch girth.

Thanks, I've heard that a lot. How would a 6" dick with 4.75" girth feel?

pathetic

See, this is why fit needs ID badges. I don't know if you're that same femanon or some dyel beta fag trying to troll. The only solution is to post tits.

These days I do ~50 jelqs, then 2x5 min clamping and 1-2x10 min pumping

Attached: d84d01d670501c81f0b20f9931da1021.jpg (593x532, 42K)

You clamp it, using a cable clamp

penis-enlargement-manual.thundersplace.org/captns-wench.html

Yep.

Attached: thicc-bicky.png (514x520, 208K)

There is no single solitary case of jelquing working on the earth.
There is plenty of cases of stretching pumping and increasing bloodflow and frequency of erections making your dick bigger over time.
Also look at this.

Attached: Size.png (3302x1854, 135K)

how do I stretch my dick if I'm not mutilated?
every guide assumes you have no foreskin

I have a foreskin. Hanging worked for me.

Attached: big-ass.jpg (236x227, 14K)

Pull the foreskin back. Grip your dick about 1 or 2 cm behind the glans with the Ok sign. Apply slight pressure and stretch forward. Sometimes the skin rolls forward. It helps if you do kegels do increase the bloodflow to the glans and make it bigger. That way the skin doesn't roll forward that often.

Might need to add more tho. I have a great pump afterwards, but I just don't think I'm gaining much girth.

Attached: 4dc14513e7fdcec6bb74286c98ce2731.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Fine. It's above average and you have nothing to be insecure about, but you could get much bigger by jelqing

>6.5" girth

;)
makes my dick look shorter than it actually is though

bros does jelqing help if I suffer from erectile dysfunction? I have low sexdrive too though so maybe its because of that

holy hell man

Jelqing definitely does work, I'm just not bothered enough to commit to it.
Get your test levels checked. Also check your balls for lumps.

How to focus on girth?

No, stupid.

if you're a beginner, just jelq. Maybe look up the JP90 routine and try that.

If you're more experienced, add in Ulis, or Horse440s.

After that you can try clamping or pumping

Attached: Get-A-Bigger-Butt-With-Volleyball.jpg (736x1170, 50K)

Try kegels

naturally or through jelqing?

Attached: 3ae55cd0a3a8b48b37e3de60980d9c02.jpg (488x750, 43K)

how much can you increase your dick length/girth on average by jelqing? I just want to get 20cm (just under 8 inch). I am at 7" right now

It helps your flaccidness because it fucks up your blood vessels over time and makes it harder to maintain an erection

Don't do it

I went from 6.75 to 8 in 3-4 months, but I was doing less intense exercises for like a year before that

method?

just stick to 7 bro, i’m the same and i’m not gonna risk permanent damage for muh extra 2cm

>Muh dick size

Practice kegels instead
Being a good fuck / Having a strong erection means MUCH more than penis size

I am jelqing. Every day.

t. fat manlet with a tiny penis

Can you get into hanging without jelquing beforehand or is there a progression?

it's a way to permanently lose function in your dick by stretching (tearing) it

If my dick gets longer will my erection quality decrease? I currently get hard-rock erections and I don't wanna lose them.

Yeah desu i stretched/pumped from 6 to 6.5 and now my dick curves weird and i never have full full erections anymore. Mightve gone too hard but it is what it is. At least i got ego boost of hitting a girls cervix

Damn.. I personally would never use any gadget on my penis (like clamp, hangers or pump), just manual stimulation/stretches.
Do you think the usage of the pump had that effect on you?

This can't be true. Pls more.

user did you only do enlargement exercises (stretch/pump) or did you do any stamina exercises alongside (edging, kegels)?

It seems obvious, as size and length increases you'll need to deliver more blood to your penis, thus you need to strengthen the muscles around it (pelvic muscles) and work your body so it pumps the blood more efficiently (through edging for example to retain more blood)

can someone post pics?
n--no homo?

My dick is decent around 6.5' but i want more!

Attached: TQPrsdv.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

i stretch and my dick is harder now if anything