White women are being taken by skinnyfat hindustanis

>white women are being taken by skinnyfat hindustanis

Meanwhile you’re at the gym 7 days a week following a diet and routine at autistic precision hoping a girl might hold your hand one day

The state of europe

Attached: 5D627EC8-40CA-4F2C-B017-38FDF784A849.jpg (750x914, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>just b urself

Attached: D372A2E0-B3A2-4BE0-9A28-2C2A35CFB2F3.jpg (526x401, 40K)

As if I needed more proof that black bbws are superior

I lift for future waifu
>fuck those thots

Attached: 1522157148673.jpg (1242x1444, 253K)

What waifu? Asian ? Good luck mr fetish

Not that guy with yellow fever but, if you want a girl with conservative values (as many here seem to), you probably won't be looking in the west at any rate. Doesn't mean strictly Asian, but the point stands.

Also, I find it funny how almost every race tries to go for white women (as per dating studies), yet when white men go for Asians they are shamed for it... Yeah, okay bud.

I'd rather not have a wife that wants to listen to LilPump at Christmas while the family eats a meal provided by EBT.

For a short period of time when I was about 6 to let's say 9 years old I was very high energy, class clown short of character and girls use to chase me around the playground and try to kiss me.

Fastforward to the onset of puberty, I think I realized I was much smaller than the other guys in my class and was chubby and lost all my confidence and become very quiet. How do I get back in touch with my un-constricted life energy, it just get's trapped in my body and turns into anxiety at this point.

>implying i wasn't already drowning in pussy before I started lifting for myself

Do dumb shit in public. Realize that your the only one who gives a shit.

Attached: asianwomen.png (2330x570, 65K)

Fuck lifting for women, we are in the end times. Pollute the whole fucking gene pool, I just want to die as a god when the bombs drop.

shut the fuck up with these asianmasculinity garbo

You probably unironically believe that asian men and white women produces "better" offspring than the reverse. Absolutely no basis in genetics.

No wonder white, western medicine actually works whereas ancient chinese medicine consists of snakeoil shit like aromatherapy.

Fuck off Jow Forums!

>muh whites women

SEETHING

enjoy your school shooter son

DELET

>fetishizes asians
>hates on asian culture and Asian men
Lel luckily hapa kids sort themselves out
Well at least the male ones do

Attached: 7D48891B-A849-4655-967C-78E65524EDD2.jpg (550x489, 65K)

Pfff

Attached: 2FCC98EC-D8C1-4285-858E-61313EB58F86.jpg (830x974, 203K)

Truth hurts doesn’t it faggot

>This is what white trash actually believes

God bless yall

Attached: DDF8A277-1C90-4D46-A61A-26445671B160.jpg (977x586, 170K)

LMAO at faggots who came here from the asianmasculinity brigade discord

>truth hurts

Yeah, how loser white men english teachers are able to fuck your women that you would fantasize about ... Now imagine what damage a white chad can do

ITT: youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

And consider that this white guy isn't even considered a 5/10 in any western country, stupid faggot asian incels think that everybody is targeting them when it's masculinity as a whole that they target. Absolute misguided idiots.

>faggots who came here from the asianmasculinity brigade discord
do people actually do this? absolutely pathetic lol

>Sees Dr. Seuss

Based

Yes. It's a very real thing. If you spend a decent amount of time on Jow Forums youll start to notice tons of threads being posted daily with an attractive white girl pic attached with a stupid question. Once the thread gets attention OP gets on a proxy and then starts spamming pics of the same girl with an Asian guy. This is unironically how RiceCels cope with being eternal betas.

>admitting that your fetishization of asian women is because you are a loser in western society and can’t get a white girl

LMAO do you really not understand how retarded you are

Just go and lift

Useless thread

Attached: B7693229-BEA8-46D4-91FF-AA4A5A5DC759.jpg (564x689, 227K)

A white qt3.14 with conservative values is why we all should be lifting.

I'm pretty sure that once white women in Europe realize that pajeets have on average, some of the smallest dicks in the world you guys won't have to worry.

I didn't even know what a hapa was until my Chinese friend showed me (white) the hapas subreddit (and by extension, asianmasculinity).

It's full of people like Elliot Rogers - literally - because even he had a misc account (and probably posted on Jow Forums).

And yes, these subs have at least one discord where they try to sway targeted discussions in their favor. It's a pathetic community that will only bring its own users down in a crabs in the bucket mentality. My Chinese friend became OBSESSED with white women while having a deep-seated hatred for white males who are with asian females (which is ironic considering their obsession with white women).

Just look at my own post, I simply state that many men are looking for women with conservative values (not even Asian in particular), and you get attacked by these faggot incels.

>people calling you out for being a beta faggot that likes asian women because he can’t get white women
>must be a brigade
Fuck off faggot
Asian women are disgusting
Anybody who likes those flat chested 4 year old looking creatures is a low test beta

Yea but you were the one that sperged out when someone posted the pic of how wmaf son will end up being an ER beta faggot and now here you are making fun of people like Rogers

Sounds like gottta point desu

God this post hits waaaay too close to home for you not to delet dis

Attached: 1506432884455s.jpg (250x194, 8K)

I have absolutely zero patience for asian incels after I saw their brigading discord. Same caliber of people as those who unironically post cuckold images on Jow Forums.

sage this thread