I'll just leave this here

Remind me again, why are we all lifting heavy 5-6 times a week?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (635x537, 696K)

Kill yourself.

nigger

Its something to do other than replay mass effect 2 all day

In all honesty are these posts suppose to make us feel bad? When I see images this it's the biggest confidence booster ever.

Because we know we will die alone, we lift to be strong enough to lift the feels away

>5-6 times a week
Why is it that these kinds of threads are always - ALWAYS - started by some retard who doesn't even lift.

Thank you heavenly trips lord for your wisdom

Attached: 1517890172191.png (660x868, 906K)

That girl is sooooo cute is there more of her?

So I can open pickle jars for my niece

>deep set eyes
>postitive canthal tilt
>strong cheekbones and jawline hidden under all that fat

she saw that he has chad genetics and will be 9.5/10 as soon as he does a cut.
lookism proven right again.

Self fulfillment
Health
Confidence
Not dying at the age of 50

Because I like being strong :)
He got a cute gf good for him, doesn't mean he couldn't improve, doesn't mean I should stop improving either.

Attached: 1523794121313.jpg (720x960, 57K)

I don't do it for women, but assuming I do:
If you're not getting a nice body, you're spending your time getting money or status. No way you're going to get around that fact.

because I enjoy it

Outliers != Rule. You fucking brainlets! Seriously, sometimes it seems that ~80% of posters here are below 100 iq....

this

Best digits you could get

different rules apply to russians, that guy is probably rich or mafioso

ME1 is better desu.

still fucking pissed about ME3

Reminder that your body can only get you in the door

He's better, he's Yerokhin.

I think lifting is fun. I like to go to the gym and move shit around and FUCK any sad cunt who tries to take this away from me.

Attached: The Press.jpg (640x360, 118K)

I lift this many times a week in order to keep my bodyfat below 8% and keep my face being a perfect sculpture

Attached: 1527984023294.png (429x604, 289K)

Checked

Here's your reminder. Now stop lifting more than 4 times a week because you are wasting your time.

Attached: FullSizeRender_1_f3cb2270-ae09-4331-96e5-b75aceb24be3_grande.jpg (450x600, 55K)

>4 times a week.
>not training every muscle part twice a week
>not gonna make it and yet gives advice.

Are you being retarded on purpose? Do you actually think I advocate brosplits?

I just replayed through me1 and it was a chore. Atmosphere is great but the combat is terrible along with the slapped on side quests. What ruined 3 for me was not the ending but how the game tries to rush you through it. I prefer mass effect when is was more about exploring with an ominous far off threat. I was also annoyed with how all these races are having wars when the reapers are attacking, it was fucking retarded.

Because you're either on gear or a dyel nigger if you train below that.

You can advocate my cock if you want.
PPLxPPL / PPLPPLx are one the most common programs these days.

>common
Being weak is common and caring about staying small with abs is also common. That doesn't mean it's a good thing.
Eat a lot of protein, train upper lower twice a week, do 5/3/1, start light, progress slowly, break rep PRs, buy the book, fuck you, pay me.

Attached: 5sGnvOpVTHA_large.jpg (360x480, 26K)