Quick blog thread, post your most recent lifting and life/romantic developments

Quick blog thread, post your most recent lifting and life/romantic developments.
Rate and advice others if you can.
Make it wholesome lads.

Lifting:

>stop lifting for a while becaus of uni (shit excuse I know)
>Decide to discipline myself to lift 3 days a week no matter what
>Quit lifting for "strength", realize hypertrophy is much more fun and what you truly both want and need to do.
>Now making gains again, starting to feel better and think clearer.
>With less studying time but more lifting time my grades are improving.
>Lifting DOES get rid of brain fog.
>Im running a 3 a week full body program I found on bodybuilding.com, it has been a blast and I really like it. Definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a full body hypertrophy program.
bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw21.htm

On the romantic side.

>Break up with gf because shes a drag
>Take interest in math class qt
>Tfw shes a total Stacy; blonde, gray eyes and ass out of this world.
>Think shes too much for me
>Realize im 181cm tall, (about 12cm taller than her), not model tier but good looking and im 1st in the class grade-wise and she knows it.
>Tfw I have a lot going for me, stacy is totally in my league.
>Make a plan, aproach her, and now shes a friendly acquantance.
>She asks me for my notes/help with physics and math.
>Tell her to text me anytime for help, that its my pleasure to help her.
>Ill let things progress a bit then ill asl her out on a date.

Remember to believe in yourself user, if you dont like were youre at right now, you can always improve.

Attached: 1522814036560.jpg (2048x1726, 138K)

Bumperino

You're a faggot OP

How come?

Lifting:
Just coming back from pec injury. Can't do chest so just gonna become a beast at rows, standing ohp and farmer walks. Want to row the 150 dumbells x5, ohp 230x1, and farmer walks with 405 by the end of summer. Not to far off atm.

Romantic:
Been slamming this tiny petite blonde lately. Smoking hot. She cheated on her 1 year bf with me then broke it off with him. The other day we Made out in a hot tub, took a shower together then had insane sex afterwards. Not sure if I wanna be serious with this chick tho because entering college soon and I'll be flooded with options.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 349K)

yeah shes seems like a cunt

405 each hand or total?
Ohp 230 by one is beastly, how long have you been liftinf for?

Never, ever get serious with a person that has cheated before, specially if that cheating was with you, she will cheat on you with the next one bro.

We'll she cheated on him because he was abusive if that makes you think any different of her. She's a good kid I've known her for a while

Lol hell no each hand. Trap bar. Gliding with 315 currently.
Apparently to symmetrical strength, 230x1 ohp at 160 bw is considered elite so I want it. Already have elite dips. It's a Nice ego boost.

And about the chick. He was seriously verbally abusive and treated her like shit. She declined me twice of a kiss before giving in to me within the span of two days. I was aggressive and making it very irresistible to her.

Finally seeing some real gains on my squats after dropping the weight to a lighter weight that i can dominate and bring my ass all the way down with proper form. Seriously for you newbies here, form is everything and I never would have thought that by going lighter but with better form I was able to really focus on the muscles.

Romantic: Went out on saturday with my boy to a really small show with different bands playing in hollywood. Brought back 3 girls one of them with fat titties really liked me and wanted to hang. Texted her to come over on sunday she said she's down but then she stood me up. Was a bit bummed at first but then I got over it cause I was stoked for monday's leg day where I can again, execute proper squat form while I think about the titties that got away.

Lifting: trying to lose a much fat as possible, so I'm doing a huge calorie deficit with a hour of cardio a day. Once I get the % low enough I will bulk like a mad man.

Romantic: got a girls phone number for the first time in my life. Some cute German girl with big tits. She approached me too, talked to me for what felt like 15 mins, so I just asked if I could buy her a coffee or drinks sometime and she gave me her number, she took 2 fucking days to respond when I did. I thought she gave me a wrong # at first, so I deleted hers only to have her respond during me workout later. I responded pretty fast, and now she haven't responded in a day in a half. I'm extremely inexperienced in this (kissless never had a gf virgin) so I don't know how to handle it. I mean I'm fine with her blowing me off, it just kinda fucks with my head since she seemed so interested when she does talk to me.

Larping - the thread

a woman who cheats because she's being "abused" is just an excuse to be a slut. If she was really being abused, and also if she was really any sort of strong women worth giving your seed too she would report that guy to the police so that he doesn't be abusive to someone else.

You sounds like huge beta faggot

t. never approached or asked girl out in my life

>Break up with gf because shes a drag
a drag queen??

Probably shows up to her house with a bouquet of flowers and chocolate to make her feel better too

>Jow Forums the post

Attached: IMG_0903.png (640x1136, 1.44M)

this was a mistake, you shouldnt be too available for women, YOU are the prize.

So you are trying to excuse her infidelity?
Go ahead and get with her if you're already pedestalizing her

Damn user, I'm proud.
Don't have anything to do with a girl who blows you off for no good reason, though. Trust me.

Fucking this, proper execution >>> weight.
Rejection is a big part of dating as a dude. You need to learn to not take ot personally and to not care. She was nothing to you afterall.
Dont overdoo a deficit, ill make you ill.
Dont overthink it bro and definitely dont respond right away.
If she wants you, youll know, in the meanwhile look for other prospects. a fisherman with a tiny net will only catch a flu.

And rate and advice others ffs.

No, I'm fine with it. Would prefer it honestly, she was cute, but not like amazing. Like I said, she approached me at the park while I was staring at a hotter girl. And if she kept messaging me, I'm still in kind of a beta mind set and would respond just to not make her feel bad. I feel I have a lot of potential to be alpha, just got to get my head right. I'm actually really angry at myself lately for never having lost my virginity even though I'm 6'3, fairly good looking with a big dick, even had a cool first care (crossfire) I just think I had a fear or intamacy. The idea of putting myself out there and being rejected seemed soul crushing. Now, not so much. I'm gunna make it though lads, I'm sure of it. Just gotta stick to the routine.

You fuckers need to get of Jow Forums.
Being pleasant and offering help to a girl is not "always being available" and girls actually do like chivalrous men, it makes them feel protected.
What even is this "you need to be the price" nonsense? Sounds like something of fucking Jow Forums. Stop reading pua/mgtow "redpill" shit.

She was boring and dumb and had nothing in common with me.

okay then, get friendzoned or cucked, my bad for sharing a piece of advice with a fellow user.

This is the kind of guy that has a netflix and chill night with a girl and actually only watches the netflix without the chill.

>Dont overdoo a deficit

Any advice?

I my fitness app I have said I should eat 2700 calories a day. I eat 2000 max, mostly in the 1500 to 1700 area. It seems low when I read about it on here, but dam I've lost so much weight and people I work with tell me I look great now all the time. And I want dat fucking 6 pack bad. And I still have this tubby little belly. Should I say fuck it and just eat what I should and cut later or keep cutting and bulk later?

Pic is me now

Attached: IMG_1134.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

he's basically given her the key to annoy him "anytime" she wants, he'd be available whenever this cunt so wants, he should've said "heres my number if you need help". BIG difference. now he's a lesser man in her eyes (1% less a man but still).

Chicks love playing stupid ass games. If they take three days to answer, you take three days to answer. Girls are retarded

Whatever dude. Still slammed one of the hottest chicks in my grade. She dated him for a year. That's not slutty to me. She's told me some pretty fucked up stories when we were friend.Like I said, she declined me the first time I tried making a move. Then one night later we hung out and We eventually kissed. She dumped him a day later than we sex later in the week. I'm not putting her on a pedestal in any kind of way. I knew she had a boyfriend who was abusive and I saw opportunity for some great sex plus she's a babe.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 97K)

you have chad potential, hell I envy u

You should see my dick, no homo

Attached: IMG_1113.jpg (1315x2378, 847K)

>Chicks love playing stupid ass games.

Tell me about it, this girl is getting her masters in clinical psychology, so I know she is gunna fuck with my head.

Lifting:
>Can't lift cuz tendonitis

Romantic:
>Can't live cuz oneitis

Im going slowly mad lads.

That's sucks, i get oneitis bad too, shit sucks, I know the girl isn't that special, yet can't get her off my mind. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SMILE AT ME ALL THE TIME LIKE THAT KIRSTEN, YOUR OUT OF MY LEAGUE.

Attached: IMG_0721.jpg (459x342, 55K)

Yeah. Mines especially bad because she told me she has feelings for me but every time I approached, she'd run and after a few days of silence, she'd come back. It's been a week since I called her on it and we haven't spoke since. Longest we've gone without talking in four years.

Feels shit. I wish women were better at communicating.

Literally the opposite.
My exact words were (she already had my number): "text me if you need help with anything, its no problem"

Not only but if she texts me im not gonna reply right away and show eagerness like a retard.
I dont wanna be her fucking math teacher, Im just using that to eventually date her.

Lifting gains
>Hit 135 OHP at 160, down from 185
>DL 295, 315 here I come
>Power clean hit 165, felt good

Life/relationships
>have a job interview lined up that could change my life for the better
>want to propose to my girlfriend in the next year if I get job to buy that ring
>piecing it together with my old man
>feeling good in general after making some lifestyle changed
>on road to recovery from herniated discs

What are you going to do about both of those?

lifting - got stronger
romantic - made a qt and her friend think i like her but i dont haha what a bunch of dumb bitches. Tfw no gf.

Attached: 26261515.jpg (474x735, 51K)

My girlfriend is named Kirsten. You better not be who I think you are.

I honestly wish I was gay, fucking women are batshit.

1500 is way to low.
Eat 1900-2000 and you be fine.

NIce to see you here, Jim.

Different Kirsten, good.

Is she a blonde bartender in Florida?

Thanks brother.

Attached: IMG_0690.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Brunette Master's student in Canada.

I have an appointment with a physio in early July and I'm going to politely talk to the oneitis one more time and leave her with a "get in touch when you're ready" and then asking the the gym fembro on a date.

Sex/romantic life is dead but I set up a company in 2017 that's now looking to net profit (EBITDA) over £4m next year upon closure of a deal with the chinks. When this happens I'll probably sell my shares to my business partner for around £30m and invest the entire amount in a commercial property opportunity I've identified in anticipation of this which will return me between 5-6% per year, meaning I'll end up with an after tax income of approx £500,000 with which I will probably set up a not for profit gym in my city (no idea what to do with the remainder though).

I wish you luck, however this plays out with the oneitis. It may be good to find the cold truth, and to tell her what you think. Doing it badly will give you an answer.

As to the physio, good stuff. I'd scour YouTube to see if there is any common grounds. Find what works to relieve pain, through trial and error. Good luck brah

If true. Nice man. Congratulations. Hope it all works in your favor.
Put the rest of the money in some sort of trust bond. The money a man makes in his life belongs to the future of his family.
Make sure your kids get everything. Leave nothing to your wife. My best friend is from a very, very rich family (grandfather made 1.5 billion usd in the 80s) and when he died the money fell on his wife and spoilt kids hands and they decimated his wealth, company and legacy.

Thanks

Cheers mate. Good luck yourself

I don’t lift other than to maintain my body for surfing but for surfing gains

>big swell this past weekend got barreled but couldn’t get as deep as I wanted
>did a bunch of throw away airs but improving my frontside air reverse a lot, getting a lot more height on my backside airs, landed a backside air reverse but didnt ride away but it was on an overhead wave
>throwing more spray on turns

Romance
>not really fuckin with girls right now
>last girl is still kind of in the picture but can’t really do anything about that
>female friend wants a boyfriend keeps wanting to hang out but I’m still kind of a sad cunt and can’t into girls right now
>a couple of other girls are interested but I keep making excuses not to hang out
>there are some qts at the beach I talk to but don’t feel like asking out
>still think about oneitis daily

>He was abusive

Lmao, if a girl says that about her ex its a bloody big red flag. Stay away from her she's probably mental.

>Lifting
Breaking all my prs recently due to motivation, nofap and I guess general progress

>life
Moving out on Saturday to a nice converted medieval house turned into flats, just me, right above a pub too. Going on holiday to Greece with Oneitis so I don't know how that will turn out but if I fall into the friendzone I don't care because life is going too well atm

Dude, if you take a girl to Greece and she friend zones you, fucking ditch her.

Or is it like a big group/ school trip.

Sounds like a group trip, but if he’s literally taking her to Greece alone without already knowing he’s not in the friendzone he’s fucking up

Lifting:
>hit 180kg deadlift for 2 reps today
>100kg bench for 3
>50kg OHP for 5, first progress in months
>110kg squat for reps

Deadlift is what I enjoy and have not paid proper attention to other lifts :s

Need to work on my cardio and cut a bit

Romance
>FWB wanted a relationship, I wasn't sure and ended it
>hook up with 2-3 people over 2 months and her a few a times
>begin missing her a lot
>she's seeing somebody else now - still sleeps with me once in a while. Said she misses me too
>is distant via text

I fucked up a lot. Think about her constantly, am quite miserable.

>3 other girls interested/texting me but I'm not interested

I've been texting with this solid 9/10 girl regularly since april and we went out together sometimes
Recently i've been feeling like this isn't working out but a good friend of mine that studies with her told me that she told him that she's very busy with exams and stuff to feel relaxed on going out but she'll be happy to continue this story once she finished her exam
I've stopped texting and answering back to her message since saturday to see what happened and she hasn't write anything yet
I have a bad feeling about this brother but i'm happy to accept suggestion

Attached: IMG_20180425_222853.png (500x285, 157K)

I would recommend fucking female friend to forget oneitis.
If you two are going alone theres no way she doesnt know shes in for a fucking.
Nofap is placebo, good diet, sleep and programming is what makes progress, not shitty gimmicks for Jow Forums incels.
Work on your squat and your deadlift will benefit.
Dump that bitch man, shes using you for thrills and drama.
Youre doing this all wrong mate.
Dont fucking text with girls.
You either take her out and hang out with her or just completely ignore her if shes not your gf yet.
Otherwise youre just another orbiter.

Just me and her, we booked a holiday together. we've already bonked but live in different countries so things are a tad awkward. Should still be fun

Dont get serious. She cheats with you, she WILL cheat on you.

>lifting
Just a normal week. Already hit they gym 2 times of full body training and will go in Friday
>Romantic
>Tfw

Attached: 1503251495555.jpg (559x543, 85K)