Can I still make it if I play mmos?

Can I still make it if I play mmos?

Attached: 9DF43F5A-D81B-4A7E-A2EA-ABE31BED5824.jpg (800x600, 120K)

no

Fuck no

The golden age of mmos are long gone anyway

This.

What even is a good mmo these days anyway?

Bless online has titties

Definitely no.
You will resent all the wasted time and money if you stay with them for long periods. Think about how much time you've spent on them, then think about what you would be like if you spent that time on lifting, education, or socializing.
And no, just because it's an MMO doesn't mean it's a replacement for socializing. If anything it makes your social skills even worse, by making you adopt bad habits like obsessive behaviour, a reliance on attention from others, and undeserved vanity. Think about why these games are cesspools for the mentally ill.
If you must play vidya, at least get into fighting games or something else you can play locally, where you can form real relationships with the people you sit next to. I've met some of my best friends through local casual Smash Bros. tournaments, and I even converted one into a lifting buddy.

Attached: 1525115984880.jpg (500x375, 34K)

literally the worst mmorpg of the last years and the biggest disappointment of the decade

recently quit runescape, barely know what to do with all this free time now.

>Bless online

Attached: 1517366089993.gif (298x224, 3.59M)

been playing ffxiv but have no friends so i don't really know why. Takes a lot of effort just to get someone to say like "kill the adds" or something in part finder. No one talks like they used to, all the MMOs just have this "on to the next" mentality and it's kinda a turnoff.

New Poe season started so at least it's acceptable to play alone.

vanilla private servers

World of Warcraft

Read

No, they take to much time, it will affect other parts of your life. They are time sinks. Focused on making your self better through better hobbies.

Elder Scrolls Online is the only good MMO to come out recently

Pretty much this.

yes, wear wrist weights, and do sets between ques

if you're queing as a DPS class in FF14 you have like 10-30 minutes to do sets between duties

Attached: lift child.gif (242x319, 1.84M)

>Read
Yeah that's most of what I've been doing lately.

Good, make mental gains with your physical ones.

Read what? I was reading stormlight and malazan and all it did for me was make me resent movies for awful plots

don't really see a benefit

Reading is also an asocial hobby though.

Fuck fiction, read nonfiction, drop knowledge bombs on qts your talking too.

You don't always have to be social, need time for yourself, quiet reflection time and all that. Helps you keep goals and manage your life.

go to yaoicon

Attached: 800px-Yaoicon_cosplayers[1].jpg (800x533, 64K)

How do you have the time to grind, work and go to the gym

Attached: Onion.jpg (260x406, 21K)

Everybody has reasons they lift, if it's embarrassing just keep it to yourself but still train

Attached: 1444801822683.jpg (1098x1028, 172K)

I play vanilla wow (lightshope private server) nearly every day, two level 60 priest (leveled one on fresh, but had one on old Nostalrius, and the servers got combined so lol), 60 warrior, and 60 mage. All have their epic mounts and one of the priest is naxx geared, other is in shit molten core gear, the war and mage are both rank 11 pvp geared + some bwl and aq pieces.

Been working out 2 hours a day, 5 days a week for the past 4 years and never felt like I was wasting time playing WoW, just something I do for fun in between work and lifting.

>tesotanic
Only skyrimniggers play that shit, and those are populous