Come back home Jow Forums

Come back home Jow Forums...

Also pls tell me your rolling alliance, horde scums need to die.

Attached: E647AE07-B3C2-46DA-B5A5-CC16904C8FDD.jpg (318x158, 26K)

WoW is made for people how don't know how to play proper video games because they lack hand to eye coordination

Horde has, and will always be the better faction

id probably roll alliance as i played exclusivly horde b4

but theres no way im playing an mmo ever again in my life

Horde for life

But also I will never play those games again, they swallowed my life and did nothing good for me

>quit WoW earlier this year
>get fit
>making incredible gains
>check my email
>for the first time since classic I actually got not only a beta key but an alpha key
>remember I already preordered the next expac back in february before I quit

I've resisted the siren's call and haven't touched the beta but I just KNOW when the expac is released I will want to try out the class changes. Every time I resub I spend half my paycheck on race changing half my characters.

Playing WoW has literally destroyed my gains every single time but I still want her back lads.......

Attached: 1516431619753 average hordecuck.gif (384x384, 602K)

Just play wow and lift????????

Seriously how can you not do both.

My paladin can deadlift 2k lbs

Home to some of the best times of my life. Youngfag(etc.) but listening to my adult guild lads talking about their lays and every day life shaped me, at least to a certain extent

>Every time I resub I spend half my paycheck on race changing half my characters.
pathetic

just play it normally dude...

It isnt so simple when you are addicted to that hellhole...+ you forget to eat too and keep pushing your hunger for couple more lvls.

When is this shit out?

I have an obsessive personality. When I do something it consumes me entirely and I can't focus on anything else. Right now it's getting fit and healthy and I need to keep it that way.

Attached: 1517362088972.jpg (900x973, 204K)

Maybe next year.
Of course they are going to release new expansion first for maxium gains

>he cant lift and enjoy vidyagaem at the same time

Attached: 1309140674157.jpg (388x384, 42K)

alliance is unironically dead

So do I. I have 4000 hours on my monk alone so don't talk to me about wow addiction. That doesn't stop me from from going to the gym and eating broccoli.

Just play the game more casually, chances are your not in a top 10 raiding guild.

Are you guys underage or something? Stop making excuses

Horde is for 13 year old edgelords.

This game will never be the same as it was playing with your bros 10 years ago.

I'll be horde since I know what it feels like to be in a misunderstood race of people

Attached: 1512146610026.jpg (1111x609, 278K)

God I can't wait for this shit, it's gonna be nuts

I'm of COURSE rolling horde brah, horde 4 life. I'm really debating on rolling druid or maybe mage/shaman. So hard to choose. The stealth factor is a game-changer but I don't want to be a rogue, so druid is next best option.

inb4 butthurt wannabe alpha males who think playing video games moderately is somehow bad for you

Attached: 1416271735691.jpg (3264x2448, 485K)

Video games are bad for you cause it drains your dopamine receptors

Fucking your mom is bad for me cause it drains my semen producers

Cant take a truth. never going to make it

At least your addiction makes more sense than mine

Attached: IMG_8975.jpg (719x433, 57K)

If I could go back in time I would unironically play more WoW during the first few years of the game. I bailed on my guild to get a summer job and chase pussy / do drugs. They were one of the first guilds in the world that could kill Princess Huhuran because we always farmed the green dragons for resist gear. I was back in time for server first c'thun, but the guild ended up disbanding. I genuinely loved the early game and the people I was playing with.

Wow is a horrible game. The only reason I've played it as much as I did until the end of Wotlk is the amount of time I sunk into it and my guild. Honestly, the only really good part about wow is the fact that its an mmo.
>make a shitty game
>make it an mmo
>????
>profit.

>alpha key
Sell it on ebay, dumbass.

FF 14 is better

troll harder

You can say that about any activity that you enjoy doing in your freetime, you really have no argument. Moderation is key, probably something you lack considering your false logic

>getting Jow Forums
>normies want to party/having dinner
>sorry lads im busy playing wow
>focus on proper nutrition
>focus on sleep
>making incredible gains while escaping gains goblins

Attached: 1526761821371.jpg (768x522, 230K)

>t.12 year old

Going to play a dwarf desu, manlet uprising shall shake the very foundations of the world.

>WoW consumed my early teens and pre teen years
>made me fat as fuck which caused me to be even more shunned by my peers
>still remember it fondly and pine for the days and nights that I used to wallow away
I should hate it but I don't, am I an abuse victim?