Hey Jow Forums, how do I stop being a jawlet?

Hey Jow Forums, how do I stop being a jawlet?

Attached: ac00e4f5cf1fdc07b938c15b6aa1b467.jpg (564x791, 54K)

mew

just live with it, m8.

Attached: 1401259152261.jpg (1477x2048, 295K)

whats that?

chew on tree sap

Google 'mewing'
It's kinda retarded and no one has any success stories to back it up but it's the number one recommendation for some reason.

so it's a meme more than a solid technique?

its obviously meme, youll get leaner face from chewing but nothing else. irl no one gives shit about jaw honestly, only Jow Forums obesses over it.
t. have wide jaw

it's just pure coincidence that whenever someone is perceived as 'hot' by girls they happen to have a wide jaw.

You sound like people who say: "height is irrelevant, only fit obsess with it"
t. tall

r8 m'jaw
it's asymmetrical though, and my mouth and teeth are also slanted due to tilted maxilla

Attached: le jaw face.png (619x268, 236K)

stop flexing it, fag

Suck it, bitch

well its not irrelevant, height or jaw, but no one else notices neither unless you have zero jaw/bradd pit tier jaw or 7feet/5feet. go outside faggots

this photo was taken a year ago but I'm pretty sure I wasn't clenching. I was mewing though, for some reason it makes my jaw muscles look slightly better.

Hit me.

Attached: 43637.jpg (426x264, 32K)

not always

WHAT THE FUCK IS MEWING, GOOGLE IS USELESS, HOW TF SHOUD I DO IT??

what are you actually accomplishing when you mew? is the end goal to push the jaw bones apart or pulling and tightening the muscles under your jaw?

Anyone have an actual idea for general facial aesthetics ?

sucking dick x f for them sunken cheeks

Smoke cigarettes lol

Keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth pushing upwards while keeping your teeth aligned and your jaw tight, chew hard gum for at least an hour a day

sounds like a great way to totally fuck your jaw joint and accomplish nothing