Do these guys seriously dedicate their life to working out to look this terrible?

Do these guys seriously dedicate their life to working out to look this terrible?

Attached: 364B297C-D339-4F96-9418-DD51EF9A0CD6.png (2208x1242, 3.52M)

ye

that's what being natty does for you

>dedicate lift to working out
>work out 2 times a week
pick one

lol
natty

Its shameful desu considering they are manlets too

There are plenty of natty dudes who look way better

They just look like two middle aged balding construction workers

Alex from Alphadestiny trains hard on the daily, otherwise he wouldnt be capable of performing elite level feats such as his 605 Jefferson deadlift and weighted one arm pullups. I am in no way affiliated with Alex, Alphadestiny, or Outalpha.com. I see merely a subscriber who has benefited from Alpha's advice, and hate seeing his name smeared.

post body

>if they don't huge an shredded at all times, under all lighting, in all positions, unflexed, they're worhtless
>but they also have to be natty
god this place is cancer

Attached: 1498751740715.png (527x409, 27K)

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

this, sage this shit

But they’re neither huge nor shredded

They just look like tubby skinnyfat middle aged uncles

Your average kid who doesn’t even lift but is lean looks better than them

>of natty dudes
user, I...
natty no pump without angles and not flexing looks like this, that's the sad truth. Even in regular gyms the amount of juicers is far higher than you may think

are you even remotely aware of the extent of your body dysmoprhia? leave this pice for a while, rethink your life
or kill yourself

Attached: 33958851_600556623643299_7609766842520829952_n.jpg (1281x732, 174K)

Manletitis, it's incurable disease that makes men physique look akward as shit. T-rex arms ain't looking good.

>Lifting for this

Why even bother? It's not like you can outlift your height.

Christ he looks so ugly and deformed

His whole physique looks wrong, that terrible combover, and I can’t believe who smeared chemicals on his face to grow those gross pubes

Why so much effort to look so bad?

Too bad he can't walk around flexed 24/7.

post body right now or you're argument/post holds literally no weight

Attached: 1522464822159.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

6’2 185lbs, pic

I rarely even lift, mostly swim and do calisthenics

Seriously, why do these guys bother?
They look like shit, they’re covered in injuries

What’s the point?

Attached: EA5D1378-2675-4B2C-841A-FD1787379285.jpg (1242x2208, 1.48M)

>Judges someones argument by how he looks, not by arguments validity and soundness.

Just reminder: it's not cool to insult retards.

Attached: really.png (800x729, 48K)

Mogged. How little alex will recover this time?

Also don’t get me wrong, I’m not against lifting

I just don’t understand how these guys dedicate so much time to lifting and still look objectively terrible

I would get it if they were competitive powerlifters or weightlifters, but they’re not even strong by powerlifting standards

Blows my mind that they dedicate their lives to this

that shit aint natty brah

Roiding for this.....

Betadestiny should cut himself already, enough is enough.

>gay instagram pose
you look neither bigger nor leaner than alex so why are you talking? He lifts 2 times a week and makes youtube videos for money. that's all
If someone says somebody else looks like shit then they have to be better looking. Don't forget your fedora on the way out.

>If someone says somebody else looks like shit then they have to be better looking. Don't forget your fedora on the way out.

Nope. You can judge someone as fat, while being a landwhale.

Did you even finished HS alexa?

those lats are ridiculous

Fuck he needs the neck pill bad

>If someone says somebody else looks like shit then they have to be better looking. Don't forget your fedora on the way out.

Just another example, because alex here seems to have some learning dissorder:

I can smoke and tell you that smoking is bad.
I can say that someone is ugly, while being even uglier.

Here's the lesson for you big guy: "Attack argument, not person making the argument".
Logic 101

>yYYYYoUre mto bigger

Bruh

Omar and Alex both look like absolute shit

>those pecs

Lol are you joking
That guy objectively looks 1000x better than any girl
There is not a single girl who would pick IncelDestiny over that

in b4 alexdestiny comes reeeeeing that you need to post your body.

Because you cant lift bad genetics away.
Pic related mogs both of them, despite being skinny, because of height and frame alone.

Attached: 3E9D7FA100000578-4348416-image-m-80_1490438557783.jpg (634x971, 121K)

you look like a fag flexing for people on the internet

more like dedicating their lives to make content for guys looking even more terrible than them

>, because of height and frame alone.
THIS. People need to stop lying to themselves and face the truth.

>IncelDestiny

lmfao

Attached: photoshop.jpg (480x418, 69K)

Is it me or do these 2 look like a couple of homos? Just kiss already, jeeez

Christ this print is so unflattering
They look like absolute hot garbage

Seems like pocket alex gave up on trying to shill on Jow Forums

no you literally can't. you have no right to. if you look worse and you call someone ugly then you should just kill yourself.
inb4 "b-but ad homineem, you need to sources and citations, uuh that's another f-fallacy"
this isn't a debate stage you virgin fedoralord. kys

Attached: 1515592083966.jpg (1442x587, 58K)

This is honestly what ideal aesthetics looks like.
Tall lean and aesthetic.

You don't rarely lift and you juice.

how dare you put archangel Jordan Barrett, God David Gandy's right-hand man, in this thread!!

srs though. jordan barrett even has a thicker neck without lifting a weight in his life. I wouldn't be surprised if his shoulders are also wider than that alphaDestiny guy. weird how genetics work. imagine if he lifted weights. no homo but I'm curious to see him ascend above not just mankind, but life itself.

In what planet do you live in?
Go out and show that picture vs IncelDestiny to a million women and they’ll all choose that user

>look like sh*t
>lift and look slightly less sh*t
>"why even bother lifting if you dont look like a supermodel"
go off yourselves then or post picks of your superior genetics
you won't

I haven’t seriously lifted since college m8

>This isn't debate
Then how do you call 2 people dissagreing with each other, engaged in discussion, while trying to decide who is right.

Alex, alex, alex, you should stop posting...... This is just beyond retarded.

Attached: alex_the_manlet.jpg (211x239, 8K)

>this isn't a debate stage
learn to read nigger

cope

why dont start your own youtube carrier then?
>i dont want to make money on youtube and workout routines
well, alex wants and he's mildly successful so thats why

cope

>everything is cope if your're not top 1% of looks
this way kind sir

>Thinking that people debate only in "debate stages"

Is it genetic? Is your sister also retarded? Mother? Father? Or it's your manlet genes fucking your head up.

That's because neither of those faggots know how to train in the slightest.
They were fucking unasthetic weak fucking losers who still don't know what the fuck they are doing even with good coaching and fucktons of drugs.
Just inject their way to fucking gains and do stupid fucking shit in the gym.
Welcome to fucking loser gym dork culture.

>this wall of replies
C O P E

Real cope is reading trough this shit and replying to this many posts.

>Thinking that people debate only in "debate stages"
never said that

Why won't you make a youtube channel and won't start selling routines if you're so smart?

cope

Because I went to college and I have a normal job that definitely pays more than their Adsense revenue kek

Imagine teaching incel destiny in HS:

"Alex, e=mc2"

"Show your body or this aint true"

cope

I know Omar is a dropout

Alex never even mentioned Uni so I’m guessing he barely graduated high school?

>If someone says somebody else looks like shit then they have to be better looking

very low iq my friend

I literally cannot see a single thing wrong with him. Redpill me.

cope

Alex is a youtube celebrity with 150000 subscribers and is a successful buissness man and is CEO of outalpha.com

if you genuinely think the discussion on this board can be considered as "debate" then rethink your life before you kill yourself
its just autistic nerds namekilling each other

My side

>this is dyel and roids at the same time
Welcome to Jow Forums

For the same reason I detest all forms of social media and went out of my way to stay out of the spotlight even when I was a popular kid.

I hate all forms of attention and I have some tiny bit of self respect.

But you know what.
Sure, I'll do that.
Right now there are a ton of ignorant kids, and people so ignorant that they might as well be kids when it comes to this subject, who just want to lose weight or put on a bit of muscle or do some bodyrecomp before school or just to look and feel better and geared up half retarded fuckwads who don't know what the fuck they're doing and are lying to their face are not what they need.

this is the best thread in a while, keep dancing and entertaining me, clowns!

Ok Alex

Good fucking luck

Routine and diet please?

look, i will try to explain you in the simplest terms, because you seem to have below 80iq,

"2 or more people, engaged in discusion to find out which of their ideas are right" - collequaly can be called debate.

2nd point: even if it's not debate, rules of logic still apply, fallacy is fallacy and sound argument is still sound argument.

>criticize movie
>w why don't you make movies yourself, user

Attached: portrait_of_inceldestiny.png (231x218, 6K)

no one cares about your wikipedia definition nerd, throwsing shit at each other anonymously isnt considered a debate.
youre wasting every single minute you spend here, there is no such thing as debate and arguments, just cherry picking, baiting, falseflagging and namecalling. deal with it newfag

learn to debate, brainceldestiny

cope

I literally can't understand are you for real or is this a mass meme from the basket weaving club

>Alex never even mentioned Uni so I’m guessing he barely graduated high school?

I don't think he graduated. He has this low iq look, probably racemixed too. Also the way he speaks.. Yeah definitely ~70iq

Alex is retarded manlet, with over-inflated ego and compulsive lying disorder.

there are people on Jow Forums right now who genuinely think that these bodies are beyond the absolute limit of what the human body is capable of naturally

>Wikipedia definition
>Calls people nerds unironically

Being low iq is a disease.

Attached: 1510210435138.jpg (588x823, 109K)

if dubs this mass replying faggot dies in his sleep tonight

Attached: 1515541015250.png (600x600, 576K)

>I literally can't understand are you for real or is this a mass meme from the basket weaving club

Welcome to Jow Forums, enjoy your stay!

Alex is a massive faggot, hope he croaks.

>Script kiddy trying to impress newfags
Cope

I'm pretty sure like 75% of the posts on this board every day are generated by less than 10 people. That's the thing with anonymity, one guy can create 20 threads a day and 2-3 people bumping it from discord are enough to make a 400+ reply thread.
I browse Jow Forums almost every day but I rarely post because people are so goddamn retarded here that its not even worth aruging with them. I'm sure there are a lot of people like me because the majority of threads are the exact same things reposted thousands of times. It's a few retarded incel neets, they probably taken the janny role too

Neck yourself little guy

Nice cope

lmao, here's a consolation (You) for (You)

What makes Alexander Leonidas, aka alphadestiny such divise personality?

Does he reveal the crux of centuries long conflict between manlets and normal people?

some random dude on fit looks better than so called 'elite' strength and fitness experts. Youtube is a joke.