The alt-right moderately supports Jow Forums

The alt-right moderately supports Jow Forums.

Attached: 1527696326672.jpg (3000x2181, 2.41M)

kek, most altrighters are fat greasy neckbeard incels in MAGA hats

Who cares?
Fuck the aut-right.
Authoritarians are cunts.
Jow Forums is a libertarian site

Agree with most things listed here.
The metaphysics should be a matter of choice and private.

>Jow Forums is a libertarian site

Why not just say Jow Forums is for retards?

Not an argument

Untrue.

Not authoritarian.

>Agree with most things listed here.

Most sensible people do.

>universal healthcare
>abortion
>sodomy
>paganism
>maypole dancing
>we wuz evropa
What faggotry

The autists who took over Jow Forums are authoritarian.
Or did they forget literal fascism was an authoritarian ideology before they started creaming themselves over it?

Attached: 1480643763755.jpg (1000x710, 184K)

>thinking in terms of authoritarian vs. liberal
>implying a libertarian society isn't "authoritarian"

Nigga

Attached: physical removal.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

This has nothing to do with fitness. Reported.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>The autists who took over Jow Forums are authoritarian.

Hmm, I doubt that.

>Reported.

You're not supposed to announce reports.

I'll never take the alt-right seriously if they don't drop the pagan larping. It's an incoherent mishmash of folklore invented in the 1970s and 99% of its "adherents" are just atheists who want to feel cool because something something le white man's religion

Attached: 3c3502d30990580ec20eda614b1df44eb7ee38f9fac99a330e6a8169e45d8631.png (768x90, 7K)

The SJWs who are muscling the culture are also authoritarian. People are being seperated into identity groups and then pitted against each other. It's scary to watch.

> It's an incoherent mishmash of folklore invented in the 1970s

No.

Aw yeah the traditional practice of bodybuilding, a staple of civilization since the dawn of time.
Nothing screams identity crisis like this chart. Let me build my entire persona on my "hatred" for SJWs and antifa.

>alt right opposes obesity

The alt right is majority fatsos.

This also has nothing to do with fitness at all. Get the fuck out of here with your selfish baby ideology.

Thats implied

Ancient paganism was one step up from animism and no two tribes believed the same thing, much less had any concrete doctrine of their own.
Neopaganism, especially the Germanic stuff, is just approximations of the ancient traditions lumped into one poorly-defined "practice", again with nothing resembling a doctrine. Ask a pagan what they believe and they'll mumble something about ancestors and nature spirits, then grab their crotch and shuffle away. The larpers on twitter and Jow Forums can't even come to a consensus on if it's a literal religion or just "tradition" that you aren't supposed to actually believe.

>The alt right is majority fatsos.

If you keep saying it, maybe it'll become true?

I'm mad there isn't a pro-masculinity movement that isn't wrapped up in PUA shit or political shitflinging.
Just anti-thot and pro-aesthetics without MUH GOD EMPEROR, MUH SJWS

youre exactly as irrelevant as dykes on tumblr

Not really. They control the white house, and the white house controls congress.

there is no such thing as the alt right.

the alt right doesnt exist. it's just a boogeyman created during the election (anyone who was around that time could see how obvious it was when the term "alt-right" was first being pushed). anybody who genuinely identifies as alt right is larping as a strawman or is a newfag

>The alt right is majority fatsos.
Lel

Attached: 1488705224375.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

If you think masculinity has anything to do with aesthetics you're ngmi

*SNAP*

*snap*!

conservatives have nothing to do with a bunch of mouth breathing virgins on an anime imageboard.
im a conservative myself

yes ist is. neo paganism is a joke.

real european paganism has been dead for over a thousand years. no practicing pagans survived to keep it alive or pass on the knowledge. it can not be revived.

American conservatives practically don't exist anymore. Just people that call themselves conservatives but are actually Trumpist.

Trumpism does have a lot to do with mouth breathing virgins on an anime image board.

>conservatism in 2018
conservatism by definition means defending the status quo, and since the status quo has been constantly moving to the left over the past five decades, you 'conservatives' are now effectively defending marxism.
you're a complete joke.