/FAST/ #210 - Piss Christ Edition

FAQ
>What is /fast/?
Fast is a thread for the discussion of intermittent fasting, fasting, water fasting, dry fasting.

>What’s the difference between intermittent fasting, water fasting, dry fasting, etc.?
>Intermittent fasting: Fasting for a certain amount of time with a short eating window. 16:8 (16 hours fasting, 8 hour eating window) is the bare minimum.
>Water fasting: Fasting with only water.
>Dry fasting: Fasting with no water. Dangerous, use with caution.

>Why should I fast?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/wiki/studies
idmprogram.com/difference-calorie-restriction-fasting-fasting-27/
Read all of these, they might answer some other questions you may want to ask.

>Can I fast if I have ___?
See your doctor before fasting if you:
>Have any sort of chronic illness
Don’t fast if you:
>Have type 1 diabetes
>Are malnourished/severely underweight
>Are pregnant
>Are breastfeeding

>How do I safely do an extended fast (approx. 4-5+ days)
New snake juice recipe here (youtu.be/1onQ0nxgWFM) , tastes much better.
Old snake juice recipe (youtu.be/2vz_U8kxDlg)
>2000mg of sodium (preferably Himalayan Pink Salt) max
>4700mg of saltless potassium max
Mix these in a liter of water and sip it throughout the day. The apple cider vinegar and lemon are optional.
You can also do this if you feel lightheaded, weak, dizzy, nauseous, etc., on shorter water fasts. Don’t do this while intermittent fasting.

>Won’t I go into starvation mode?
No. It only occurs at extremely low body fat (8-10%).

>Will (something with calories) break my fast?
Yes.

>Can I drink coffee, tea, and diet soda? Or anything with artificial sweeteners?
Artificial sweeteners and diet soda are bad for you and may fuck up your fast. Zero calorie black coffee and tea are generally considered to be fine.

>Do I need a multivitamin?
No just drink your own piss

Attached: Piss Christ.jpg (468x295, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssWjWwLlhMc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18198305/
smile.amazon.com/Rehydration-Organization-Poisoning-Electrolyte-Replacement/dp/B00OG8G9UM/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1528320128&sr=8-3-spons&keywords=rehydration salts&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Skipping Breakfast isn't fasting.

I've thought you're not making a new thread because /ourguy/ BTFO'd your shit
youtube.com/watch?v=ssWjWwLlhMc

Which is superior? Snake juicing or a protein-sparing modified fast?

Attached: serge-nubret-oldschool-1.jpg (900x663, 99K)

There's no such thing as an eating disorder when you're OMADing on 500 odd calories, is there? I feel good, I'll resume pigging out when I'm at 145lbs.

How will Colenigger ever recover

Anyone else feel euphoria around the end of the first fasting day?

I do. It was fucking awesome.

day 4 here, currently 190 at 6', gonna go until im 170 which should be around 20 days. wish me luck, lads.

>studies studies studies
I mean Cole shows results and benches 2x BW (even though he is a manlet so that's cheating but you get my point)
I've tried fasting, a lot of people itt have tried prolonged fasting and all got good results. So I'll be waiting on Blaha's testimonials.

Skipping 2 breakfasts is fasting.

Normal water fasting/snake juicing is already muscle sparing.

god bless buddy
my longest stretch has been 14 days so far. i'm sure you can do it.

You are going to get your body used to 500 calories, your metabolism will grind to a halt eventually, and you'll gain weight again fast.
Either get all your calories in your OMAD, or do real extended fasts. Either will boost your metabolism.

What's the point of eating 500 calories a day if you're already doing OMAD? Eating 500 calories a day sounds like hell. Like you're eating just enough to make sure you stay ravenously hungry.
If you're trying to lose weight, doing an extended fast would honestly be easier on you.

Blaha, I don't want to watch your shit videos. You were laughed off Jow Forums five years ago, why are you trying again.

>145lbs
Are you by any chance a citizen of the capital of England?

That's why OMAD is so much fun. You get it almost every day. Especially if you work out near the end of the day, you get the high from that plus the fasting euphoria.

>you metabolism will grind to a halt

Do you know how a metabolism works?

Clearly more than you do.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18198305/

So, no

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 69K)

That's the thing, I can eat proper if I want but 500 cals fill me right up! Makes sense to eat less if my intent is to lose the blubber. Ill certainly pig out when I'm thin, life is shit without delicious food and drink.

You didn't need to post a picture of yourself

Does monster zero ultra aka sips break my fast? On the can it says it has 4g carbs per can but 0 calories

you absolutely stay in ketosis, did a 72h fast with sweetened drink, which contained about 7g sugar in 1,5l

Every. Fucking. Thread. No you can't fucking sip. Can we put this in the sticky?

Attached: 1524437073811.png (735x668, 43K)

great, thanks

Attached: 1514927713757.png (735x668, 29K)

I win with the higher resolution image. No sips fat faggot.

>Metabolism slowed after 3 months

It didn't "grind to a halt," your metabolism maybe would slow by about 5-10% but it's not going to make you gain weight if you eat maintenance calories. Understand what CICO is you fucking mong.

just drink water and black coffee, fatty.

>fasting thread
>all the replies are just people trying to justify their way out of having to fast
weak
all of you are weak

Attached: 1514629127251.jpg (715x715, 43K)

Even after their bodyweight went down, their RMR went down less than their weight. Learn more about metabolism before posting next time.

Attached: dicksoutforharambe.png (258x231, 4K)

Wtf is this shit. That blaha is really one of the pitiful people in the world, even a homeless guy with no dog is less pitiful than this dude. His talking, condescending manner, total bullshit spouting bullshit is just off the charts. Ridiculous

Are you actually retarded? Do you even
know how RMR and bodyweight are related?

why am i poopng water?
4 days in and i woke up and noticed I slightly shit my underwear...

Too much salt supplement

Too much salt too fast.
Snake juice needs to be drunk throughout the day. Down too much too quickly and you'll get the watery shits. Cut back salt or add more water.

Which type of fast will let me lift while fasting?

All fasts let you lift

Except dry fast, unless you wish to die.

Should i do OMAD then?

Cole drinks his own piss. I doubt he cares what others say about him.

Depends on your goals.
Taking it easy while lifting is fine during regular fasting to lose weight. If you aren't trying to lose weight though then OMAD is ideal.

He is dumb. Now he will look like a nut job. Nobody follows nut jobs.

People love controversy.

Just trying to do a cut, should i just drop lifting all together and do a full fast?

Fasting should be fine then. Don't need to drop lifting entirely. Just don't overexert yourself and go for PRs while fasting.
Watch how you feel and you should be fine. If you feel like you're gonna pass out, stop.

smile.amazon.com/Rehydration-Organization-Poisoning-Electrolyte-Replacement/dp/B00OG8G9UM/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1528320128&sr=8-3-spons&keywords=rehydration salts&psc=1

I have these oral rehydration salts; sounds like it's pretty much the same thing as snake juice just made already into a product. how much ya'll think i'll lose if i fast with just water 5 days hmmm

What kind of fast are you doing? It's my first day doing a water fast and i've been reading that it's dangerous to go for more than 4-5 days. But I want to reach ketosis and stay there for a few days.

> i've been reading that it's dangerous to go for more than 4-5 days
i take it this general and its information wasn't included in your reading then

>doctors say this is a bad idea
>plenty of doctors say it's a good idea too
>b-b-but believe my doctors
What is with this retard, does he have to put a quarter in every 30s to keep his mic on? Why would anyone listen to someone playing with change.

Yeah I did read that but I don't have any of that pink himalayan shit. Can I just drink salted water? Or I need this snake juice to go for longer than 4-5 days?

Attached: q2cr234.jpg (600x449, 19K)

Kys

N-no.

Attached: erbs534b5.jpg (1000x1393, 898K)

6'1'' here

Never lifted before and have casually played sports my whole life

What body weight should I be at? I am 225 lbs and feel like a fatass with bitch tits, round face, etc but most people (Gains goblins) say I am "skinny"

Ive been water fasting for a week and am down from 236

i'm not super knowledgeable so take this post with a grain of salt
but the first time I fasted, I went 7 days with nothing but bottled water and no snake juice. was really hard on me and I don't recommend it. i later did another 7 day fast with snake juice and it was much easier on me - but whether that's the snake juice or me just being used to fasting now, who knows
just drink your snake juice faggot. your body needs salt

You're definitely not skinny foh

someone only had pink salt and wooter for 15 days. My record is 4 days. I am fasting again and I am on my second day.

Nice good luck.

Snake juice recipe looks complicated as fuck. I need to do more research.

Attached: 1526790627064.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Mixing two types of salt in water is complicated? Neck yourself seriously.

it's legit easy as fuck bro. you just aren't trying.
just buy the salts, get some measurement spoons, then mix up the necessary grams of salt into a big jug of water, shake that shit the fuck up, then sip from it over the course of your day
it's easy buddy

It tastes like absolute ass. I tried to dilute the salts into a small amount of water and drink that because I couldn't stand the taste. I promptly got nauseous and threw up. I had about 1 tsp of pink salt and nosalt. I had done fine with just pink salt, but I got worried about my potassium intake and tried to have 2tsps of salt. I cannot recommend it.

Well guys I found some new motivation to help with long-term fasting and no-fap.

I started by jokingly flirting and talking with a cross dressing twink and basically now my singular goal is to destroy that boys hole.

Starting an open ended fast. going to go minimum 100 hours (was doing 48s) hopefully longer and hit up the gym daily

Attached: slon.png (680x422, 107K)

New one tastes way better check the OP

fast as long as you can and repeat until you reach the aesthetic you want

i put 1/2 tsp pink salt, 1tsp baking soda, and 1tsp nosalt in 2 liters of water and drink the whole thing throughout the day. the video for this is in the ops post. btw i feel fine doing this,

> I tried to dilute the salts into a small amount of water
>small amount of water
Well no shit you threw up you actual retard.
You don't just mix it all into a small cup of water and shotgun it down.
You're supposed to drink your snake juice throughout the day.
Buy a 2L water bottle and mix it in that and sip your snake juice over the day.

>1 tsp salt
>2tsp no salt

HOLY SHIT THAT IS COMPLICATED

Cheers guys. I might go shopping soon. I hope I can find all this shit. I live in Australia so I don't know if we have the same brands.

Just buy your shit online mate.

All you need is nosalt you should be able to find everything else already at your home

I know

I am afraid of looking skinnyfat though

Is this realistic?

Lol. Totally this, mental masturbation at its Jow Forumsness

How do I avoid starvation mode while skipping breakfast, eating less than what I used to for lunch (still enough to get me through the gym) and lifting at the same time?

>Dextrose
that's sugar m8

Black coffee has like 3 calories. Will that not break my fast?

Why shouldn't I just do OMAD and just volume lift?

I am 30 lbs overweight

Your body avoid starvation mode by default, drink snake juice so you don't get the keto flu and lurk moar

because it would be better to fast and lose your weight then lift for realsies

so lets say I do a 20 day fast
when going back to eat again I can eat a steak if I want right? Its not going to fuck my guts or intestines?

Supposedly straight black coffee is fine to drink while fasting - and even supposedly has benefits towards autophagy during fasting, supposedly.
Though that being said, fasting without is obviously more ideal. But if you need coffee, it should be fine.
Maybe don't drink so much though if you're a heavy drinker. Try to limit your coffee cups.

no retard take it easy when you get off your fast

So, I tried water fasting for 4 days with snake juice to cure my grass pollen allergy. While it may have decreased the symptoms a just little while I was fasting, the allergy is back in full force again afterwards. Maybe I would need to fast for waaay longer to get any effect. But it was a fun experiment, I guess.

Attached: grass.jpg (900x598, 145K)

When I tried to fast, I couldn't survive more than a day and a half. This is my third time doing it. Wish me luck, guys.

Attached: 1521934243284.png (666x720, 519K)

>when going back to eat again I can eat a steak if I want right? Its not going to fuck my guts or intestines?

The problem is that after 20 days of not eating anything your digestive system will be in stasis, so eating something as heavy as steak might prove at least a bit indigestible and at worst you'll just puke it all up again.

This is why for extended fasts (longer than about 2 weeks), you should bring your digestive system back to full operation gradually, first with something light like soup or bone broth, then a few hours later a small meal like an omelette before finally tackling anything heavy like a steak.

The key is having a good meal pre-fast and snake juicing throughout the fast.

fasting is the best

Ok Jow Forums I found everything except the magnesium. I'm pretty sure this isn't food grade, I didn't wanna risk eating bath salts.

Attached: 112.jpg (2924x2416, 1.74M)

The magnesium isn't needed, its just an extra ingredient.

>starts catching on, getting more viewers
>immediately advocates going harder and drinking piss rather than trying to appeal to a wider audience
that's how you know cole is for real

Is 2L snake juice enough for one day?

Attached: Koala.jpg (1024x768, 763K)

What about intermittent dry fasting? Has anyone done this?

And how he'll stay irrelevant

Being the "fasting guy" could have been

Now he's the "piss guy" and people will throw him into quack territory

I just broke my fast last night and I'm restarting today. What's the better way to drain my glycogen reserves: A 20-minute HIIT cardio or a 60-minute moderate cardio?

fine, fuck them. i'm just glad he's proving himself to at least believe in his own bullshit. and maybe someday eat it.

When I was still fasting for an extended period of time, a liter of snake juice was already enough for me to get through the day.

Then again, as with almost everything, your mileage will vary.

You need something that motivates you to get through the second or third day. Then again, at the very least you can reach 36 hours. Then again, any form of fasting is better than continuously eating throughout the day in my opinion.

Try it out for two to three weeks. Before I started fasting, I've always had this mild case of psoriasis on my face and scalp. After the third week of extended water fasting (I do still drink black coffee every morning though), my scalp and face got well.

Tastes delicious. Man up pussy.