Posture Thread

Tell me Jow Forums, why haven't you started floor sleeping yet?

youtu.be/nrRklKnehIs

Attached: lying-on-your-back-on-floor.jpg (640x789, 105K)

Currently sleeping on outdoor sleeping mats with 5cm foam on top. Been sleeping on this since december with no problems.

Also on nofap, nocarbs, noshampoo also
what happened with me, I uses to be a dirty gamer

How does it all compare to before

I used to have horrible lower back and feet pain just from standing up. My body somehow made me feel that sleeping on the floor would have been comfortable so I gave it a try. The relief came immediately and I've been sleeping on a large wooden board on my bed for years now. I'm also single

Only on day 20 or so at nofap. Been keto for about 10 weeks. down 14kg. Life is a lot better now.

Attached: 1513371066512.jpg (640x877, 343K)

It hurts, I sleep on a matress without a bed frame and it's hard as shit as it is, I can't imagine sleeping on the floor unless I was really tired or something.

I tried sleeping on the floor for a while, have scoliosis and bad lower back pain so I thought it would help. It didn't, so I just sleep on a firm bed.
By the way, the only thing that helped my back pain significantly is lifting. Wish my PT told me to do this right away instead of getting me on all these gay yoga exercises and shit.

I chuckled

I try falling asleep on the bed like this, and I can never do it.

Same, even though I find back lying without a pillow really comfortable I just cant fall asleep.
I think it has something to do with not being able to let my muscles go limp because im subconsciously holding a position as i'm lying there

No shampoo? Redpill me on this fàm

Attached: 1308079089001.png (350x338, 65K)

Shampoo removes oils and conditioner adds it back in. Just stop using it and wash hair with water and groom with comb/brush.

After about 2 weeks it regains natural oil levels and your hair is perfect all the time. I never use products like wax anymore etiher

Attached: 1506618623845.jpg (600x600, 20K)

No shampoo is just like the other "No" memes. Don't do it as often but fully quitting is a bad idea most of the times. Most normies use shampoo daily which is bad for your hair, once a week should be more than enough if you just wash it every day.

If you do this your hair will just look permanently greasy.

>why haven't you started floor sleeping yet?
Falling asleep takes a ton of time for me and laying on the floor becomes uncomfortable after 20 minutes. I could probably get used to it if I did it for a couple days, but I don't want to waste time powering through the discomfort until I fall asleep since I'm a wagie atm. I guess I'll give it a try next month when I'll be back to the comfy NEET life.

i want to try using a thin futon mattress to wean off using beds, but they are so damn expensive

Been doing it for two months now. I wash hair using baking soda and apple cider vinegar once a week (wet -> soda -> wash -> vinegar -> wash and dry)

Hair is very clean and fluffy for several days after the wash, then it gets somewhat greasy again until a 1-2 days or so before I wash. When I used shampoo it would be fluffy the day of use, then greasy immediately after.

No major differences but I prefer it.

Attached: file.png (1165x1200, 2.41M)

im gonna try nopoo and keeping water at skin temps. i struggle with curly hair that hoes all over the place, if i just kept a little more oil in my hair would have a little more weight to it and wouldn't be so frizzy. i think

The only time I shampoo my hair is the day it gets cut, which is about every three months. Been doing this for at least 5 years. No one has said my hair smells, no one said it looked greasy, no one has said it looks any better than before. I keep it fairly short, doesn't usually even get to 3 inches so I dunno how this works if you want sick flow. It'll stick up like it has gel near the end and that's my cue to get it chopped off

>If you do this your hair will just look permanently greasy.
No it doesn't, looks great

Does mot her greasy or til oily. Just the perfekt naturalismen amount. Maybe its my scandinavian genetics.

I just cut my har myself. With a machine i bought om the sides. And scissors on top

I stopped using shampoo for a few years now since I started letting my hair get longer. I recommend to wash your hair regularly but only use conditioner. Never had any issues with my hair being greasy and I've had several women compliment me.

If you decide to do conditioner only it must be silicone-free. Most conditioners have silicone which coats your hair to make it look shiny. But if you aren't using shampoo that shit will build up making your hair look very greasy while also drying it out underneath.

How do you wash with apple cider vinegar? Thats literally the smell of liquid asshole

Ratio is 1:1, as much water as vinegar (or less). It's the conditioner and you just wash it out.

1. I cant sleep on back.
2. I don't want cockroaches and other bugs crawling on me at night.

nigga, u in jail

Why do you have cockroaches and other bugs on your floor?

>wake up
>climb off the floor with a sore back
>SIPs for breakfast
>begin rigorous mewing routine,
>finish after 3 hours
>start into jelqing routine for 2 hours
>go to the gym for 30 minutes
>walk past qt3.14 at reception
>day 312 nofap
>about to bust
>leave
>go home
>post a we’re all gonna make it thread on Jow Forums
>get back on the floor
>sleep

Attached: AE5ED500-FFEC-456B-9F7F-8314B7F109F1.jpg (640x853, 107K)

Bruh

Ask any dermatologist. All of them say you just need to wash your armpits and genitals/anus with soap. The rest of your body you can just use water.

>t. Stinky person

I just said dermatologists, experts on the skin, say you only need to wash your armpits and genitals in order to have optimal cleanliness and smell.

u fuckin mutt learn to read

I live in Australia and it's normal to have cockroaches in the house during the warm months.

That's why cockroach spray and bait products exist. Because cockroaches inhabit dwellings and come out at night to feed.

the cockroaches won't hurt you, you pussy

stop killing innocent insects

Have you ever woken up at night with a big cockroach crawling on you?

Did it for about 6 months when I was technically homeless and believe me it did nothing but ruin my back, in fact its still pretty fucked now.

i sleep on the floor in australia, so probably, just havnt noticed yet

i have been for the past 3 years

damn good video op.
I have that over-curvature of the spine.

Has anyone does this a few night a week and seen a difference?

I have really weak as fuck abs

post routines

>2 weeks
try 6 months nigga

Also you can just put coconut oil in your hair work so wonders

Just use sulfate free shampoos you fucking retards and use a conditioner afterwards

>implying I even own a bed
I've been sleeping on a floor since I moved out of my parents' house

I want to, but I literally can't sleep on my back without getting wet dreams.

kek

False. There is an initial overproduction of oils (sebum), which then settles down quickly into a normal, non-greasy level.

Attached: 1485023496781.jpg (559x791, 85K)

>what happened with me, I uses to be a dirty gamer
You became a paranoid retard instead.

>d-dermatologists say!
Prove it. Cite peer-reviewed literature