Is LeBron James on PEDs?

I feel like it's obviously possible to get this big naturally, but to be this big and also having the endurance to play NBA basketball for 15 years seems insane to me. Thoughts?

Attached: lebron-james.jpg (450x312, 40K)

>professional athlete
>natural
lol

He has a personal chef, a team of trainers and physicians, and he does get a bit fat in the off season so I’m not surprised at all. He’s not giganigger

He's a professional athlete you stupid fucking imbecile, in a fucking billion dollar industry. Of course he's not natty. Do you think the people would watch the NBA if everyone was a scrawny slow fuck? Or do you think they want to see roided up giganiggas jumping a mile into the air. Roided athletes sell more tickets.
Also consider that he's 6'8" and pretty huge. You should see NBA games live, because it reminds you how fucking huge everyone is.

>one of the best athletes of all time is not on performance enhancing drugs

Attached: pipi.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I mean, hes had that body since he was 18( his career is the most documented of any athleter ever)

Yes

His career and profession requires he be huge. He probably has the best coaches, trainers, equipment, chefs, nutritionist, etc. money can buy.

He also also a genetic freak, which is kinda why he is the greatest playing in history.

lol

>billions of years of evolution
>devoting your entire life to one pursuit
>not capable of doing so naturally
You're all mad because you're lazy fucks and lack the passion.

strong cope

very few athletes are completely natural nowadays, but Lebron is one of the most committed.

Attached: Screen%20Shot%202018-03-26%20at%201.40.26%20PM.png (925x675, 248K)

Isnt it pretty much confirmed he was on HGH at one point?

Didn't you just renounce these posts?

>athletes are caught using steroids
>that sport's GOAT athlete is natural
clearly steroids are a meme and they don't actually work.

You are horribly naive

Do you honestly believe hyper-competitive single minded athletes who have dedicated their entire lives to a sport battling it out for million dollar contracts and tons of status would be against a little gear use

He's also inarguably a genetic freak among genetic freaks. Although there is a photo of him that floats around on /sp/ where he's got pretty conspicuous back acne while showing off a tattoo

Also the NBA is the most crooked of the big 4 pro leagues. Especially when it comes to drugs. When was the last time you heard a big time or even small time NBA player get rung up on a positive drug test and get a suspension. I can't even name one off the top of my head. Lebrun can literally do whatever he wants. There is no chance in hell the NBA would throw the book at their most marketed player in a league that revolves around marketing individual players.

>millions of dollars to be made
>absolute elite level that most who dedicate their life to it dont make
Youd have to be retarded to be natty while playing a pro sport.

Rashard Lewis, Hedo Turkoglu, and Jodie meeks this year. There's probably more.

Wouldn't matter if he was.
>LeBron is caught using
>League knows he's a franchise player and makes assloads of money, too important to kick out
>"Hey random benchwarmer #3072, if we buy out your contract and kick you a million will take the roids rap so the league looks like it's doing its part to curb substance abuse?"

Who who and who

probably this