youtube.com/watch?v=EdlH1qijCA0
youtube.com/watch?v=HNyoCNBPhwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Connor JUST-y
not gonna lie, i kekd

Holy shit.

blasting too hard
he might be able to reverse the bloating and hair if he stops

So his face is a little fat and he has a nw 3.5 problem????

He is a God rich and beautiful and you are a DYEL NEET. Reminder

they giveth...

Attached: connormurphy.jpg (1075x849, 178K)

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Old pic

Delet now

I'm at a much higher bf% and my face is much leaner than his. What the hell?

His hairline is receding so fucking fast this year, jesus christ

I thought he stopped cycling in order to stop his raging hair loss, but seeing him bloated like this makes me think he was stupid enough to cycle dianabol on a caloric surplus filled with carbs

some idiots can't just settle for 600mg/week alone with maybe some anavar and boldenone, no, they have to go for the androgenic hard sides

Attached: not worth it.png (400x424, 338K)

lol, what happend to him?

JUST

This the eceleb thread? Just saw that Virgin Gains just accused Durianrider of being a rapist and is about to get his channel deleted for it. Why did the green man do it?

Attached: 1527895693545.jpg (680x543, 39K)

MMM-mmm dat finasteride and minox bloat!

That is not NW 3.5 you faggot, he can just get a quick hairtransplant and get nw 0 if he wants to

That's like NW 2.5-3 at most, the fuck is wrong with you??
NW 3.5 is something like pic related

Attached: man-s-receding-hairline-white-male-brown-hair-white-background-58383975.jpg (800x533, 40K)

based drama poster

still bigger than 90% of this trash board

I'm not saying I'm glad this happened, but he got what he deserved for claiming natty and selling/promoting bullshit supplements and garbage training programs.

Attached: justy.jpg (1576x768, 434K)

t. delusional baldcels

His entire temple area is gone with a landing strip that is combed over

his hair is still pretty thick, which means he only lost hair due to dht sensibility, aka roiding, not balding

he'll get his hairline back once he quits gear, but minoxidil will be needed

That’s the same guy as OP??? No way wtf

>his hair is still pretty thick, which means he only lost hair due to dht sensibility, aka roiding, not balding

seriously is fit getting raided or some shit ? men lose their temples after 20. wtf

How new are you?

That's not how that works lmfao.

no, he receded pretty badly, that's not a mature hairline, it's a receded hairline due to dht sensibility on the temples, which is really normal

Attached: roidhead losing his hair insanely fast.png (769x648, 382K)

Sorry I left for as my main board about 5 years ago. The last trip I remember was tinytrip, now I come on here and there’s all these threads about ecelebs it’s silly really.

Zyzz did the right thing to check out in his peek. this is what happens when you take that road and do croak. Natty jeff still slaying it but his content well is completely dry

Attached: zyzz.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>used to follow VG
>his worst of the fitness industry was really good and really accurate
>gets married
>stops making wotfi
>makes trash ass videos
>gets cucked
>wife calls police on him
>he gets arrested
>they get back together
>move city
>he makes this video
>channel going to get deleted
Kinda happy about that desu. He hasn't been good in years.

Does the system seriously think VG's name is spam?

>some idiots can't just settle for 600mg/week alone with maybe some anavar and boldenone
What kind of physique can you get with that? Not trying to give you a hard time, just wondering what the difference is between that physique and say, the physique Connor has here

>>wife calls police on him
>>he gets arrested
Wait, what? Link to any of this? I was subbed for like five minutes in 2015 but I just couldn't deal with his craziness, so I feel like I missed some interesting loldrama.

Why did he quit roids lads?

Hair or gains. A tough choice for some.

He posted a video about it on Youtube deleted it about 20 minutes later. Sometime goes by and suddenly he posts a video saying Jasmine and him are back together, they moved city and spoke briefly about the police before showing boring ass what he does in a day clips. Also another cringe ass foot fetish video. He refuses to talk about what really happened though.
youtube.com/watch?v=EdlH1qijCA0
youtube.com/watch?v=HNyoCNBPhwE

Should have added, he had the SWAT team bust into his apartment and arrest him and his wife. Some people are claiming that they weren't allowed to be together because they might collaborate on their story but that's bullshit because Canada and most other common law countries have laws prohibiting the compulsion of one spouse to testify against the other. They can't force them to snitch on each other so it's pointless to keep them apart.

He looks fucking miserable

because hes roiding you stupid monkey

This has to be photoshopped

I would be too. He's in love and doesn't want to cut his wife off but at the same time he recognises that his life has gotten significantly worse with her around. He has gone from having a big channel that he made six figures off to barely getting 30-40 thousand views. Being edgy and controversial is what made him big and having women around tends to take your edge away. It's a pretty interesting rise and fall desu

I think I was subbed around then too and I remember he was forced by them to get a psyche evaluation

>recessed chin and balding

One of these is preventable. I hope that you're mewing to expand your soft upper palate while tongue hypertrophy straightens your lower teeth

Never thought I'd ever be more attractive than this guy. Good bless him for being the absolute mog King during his reign though.

he had his run, and he did a fine job during his time. But now like all things, his time has come to an end. Do not be sad, but be happy and remember the good times he blessed us with. Do not laugh at him, because one day your reign will come to an end as well.

What reign?

Kek that pic, did he fuck those kids?

The virgin Connor.

Nah it happened again and this is more recent, like 2 months ago or something. The first time SWAT turned up he was living at his mother's house.