Do any of you lift in chucks?

I just got a pair but i thought the whole benefit of lifting in them was that they have a flat sole with no cushioning
the pair i have right now feels like it has a lot of cushion in the sole, what gives?
I made sure to get the old version not the new version direct from nike too

Attached: jd_037918_a.jpg (600x425, 20K)

converse is owned by nike, retard

1. it's so that you're lower on the ground
2. hard soul

I lift in red high top chucks

also nike bought out converse, degenerate

I lift in Adidas classics, but while we got a shoe thread, anyone try to powerlift 3.1? I want to order them but not sure If I should get the same side as my Adidas or 1/2 up like a running shoe

Attached: cq1772-000-header_1.jpg (1125x709, 69K)

Haven't worn Chuck's in like a decade. I need the support tho

bunch of people have them at my gym. apparently the raised heel compresses over time. better to get adipowers

this is what i just pulled out of the shoe
its completely compressible foam too
Did they change how they make them or is this just what people consider a "hard sole"
im gonna return these things they are a piece of shit

Attached: Screenshot_234.jpg (434x770, 41K)

Why not lift with no shoes?

for powerlifting competition you have to wear something

I lift in them, plus they're stylish

ok but do yours have a massive foam bottom like in ?
i am wondering if i got the wrong one or was just expecting something different

the insole in mine is way different. i have the same pair (black lows)

Idk, mine are like 6 years old and broken in

huh i wonder if they changed how they make them a bit...
i even checked the model number on the shoe and it is the original not the new updated chuck 2
the ones i got definitely do not some flat they have more cushion than my running shoes...

fuck it i just took out both insoles
they definitely changed them though the insoles that came in them measured 15mm and were super cushiony

i got some for Christmas that had these
my dog pulled them out within the first week and I replaced them with some thin store brand ones
i love em now

good to know im not the only one who got the super thick soles i thought i was going crazy because everyone recommends them based on having a flat sole with no compression and these literally half a quarter inch heel and trhe entire sole is similar compression wise to a running shoe...
taking the insole out feels a lot closer to lifting in socks which is what im used too

IIRC they changed them somewhat recently.

I use chucks for deadlift and OHP. Rest of the time I use my weightlifting pair (heeled)

fuck, I really liked the look of these too

used to lift in converses, but then I started running, and while on SS developed painful squats due to tightening hip flexors (weird muscle growth I guess but I can kick a soccer ball like a motherfucker). to correct, I began doing unconventional stretches for them and lifting in proper lifting shoes. so now I just lift in running shoes except for squats, diddys, and OHPs.

Got mine over a year ago (asked for them for my bday).
Chuck Taylor All Stars. They're hard soled and work very well so I dunno, user.

Remove the insole.

I custom ordered some read and black ones. They're retarded and edgy, I love them.

Attached: Snapchat-55416682.jpg (719x1396, 354K)