I think I can fuck up a cat with bare hands

I think I can fuck up a cat with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the cat is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat a cat with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Attached: 1527775024831.webm (540x960, 2M)

Sounds good OP, you should try it. There’s this cat who lives outside my building that always chases me until I reach my car and can lock myself inside. Considering getting fit so I can maybe kick it’s ribs in one day.

You go BEAT THAT PUSSY OP!!!

Attached: DFDFDFDF.jpg (640x480, 30K)

>TOMCHAD™ STRIDE™

That's can't be a regular cat, it must be a manlet tiger.

Attached: 1521054873129.jpg (720x744, 46K)

It's the Bloatcatt

MEOGGED

what's the biggest animal you could beat into submission with your bare hands? I'd say a tiger.

Attached: 1398167857413.jpg (1600x1200, 176K)

Hello, /v/ here where do I get this cat?

Haha come on OP have you fucking seen this cat? Bet he got delts bigger than your head. And we didn't even begin to talk about how quicker he is. Your MMA want do shit against this clawed killing machine you delusional idiot

Giraffe, easy.

I could turn a pig into a pork sandwich

Your mum

You’d shit yourself the moment the fuckin thing got within ten metres of you without a barrier. But for fun I’d love to see you fight a tiger barehand, you’d be it’s lunch, which is probably as useful as you’ll be in this lifetime.

pomeranian

I really doubt that

average beaner

How many cats have you killed, OP? If you haven't got one confirmed bare handed cat kill, then all your speculation is pretty much worthless.

My suggestion, if you're really going to take down a cat bare handed is to train up to it by killing smaller animals that get progressively larger to about cat sized. Maybe start with a squirrel or hedgehog and move up to a baby raccoon when you think you're ready. You DO NOT want to go up against a cat and find out that you don't have what it takes to actually kill it.

So come back when you have some deeds to back your words.

White tailed deer

a tiger weighs almost an entire ton, and most of it is muscle
these monsters will completely annihilate you

a bengal tiger weighs like 500 pounds maximum

just paralyse the tiger by thrusting your arm up his butt

nah brah, I could totes smash it's cute fuckin face in, easy. Just a few good jabs is all it'll take

A bengal tiger didn't stop Del Preston from making sure Ozzy would put on a great show.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

No one can stop Natty Catty.

I love how the cat walks all tough just to get petted

Why are dogs and cats so friendly? If I held out my hand to some dude and then tried to scratch his chin or pet him he probably would be very upset, but cats and dogs are always down to pet.

cats, dogs and women are the best pets

most humans

Underrated.

Attached: 1520375492300.gif (250x250, 992K)

Cats are hit or miss.

I find big doggos to be more friendly than those small pieces of shit. Chihuahuas are just angry hamsters that bark at literally everything and deserve to fucking die

The only Pussy OP will get to grab

Biggest I've done? A goose.

Biggest I think I could do? Probably some big bird like an ostrich.

Attached: 1466124892798.jpg (608x915, 109K)

You have to introduce yourself to a cat, whereas a a dog is more likely to approach you. In my experience cats still almost always want to be et.

An ostrich would claw your guts out. Have you seen how big those fuckers are up close?

The thing can neck whip you with the force of a fucking tree trunk going 90 mph. Enjoy dying.

Attached: 1398288338031.jpg (1600x1200, 735K)

Nah. Too fast for it. I'll punch its rib cage in and snap its legs with some fast kicks

Giraffes regularly fuck up lions, you would not come close to beating a giraffe.

Put it on liveleak.

Attached: 1519840141659.png (821x657, 378K)

I'm being realistic. I THINK I can murder an ostrich with my bare hands. I'm not like these other faggots pretending they can fuck up a tiger, Like, I legit believe I could fuck up an ostrich. That'd be my final boss.

Attached: 1 q67PQNeU-KeMVjZlkzZZKQ.jpg (1600x1066, 150K)

I think I could beat a wolf or coyote, but I need to go full Liam and strap broken bottles to my hands

>wolf

Attached: ufkij1l[1].jpg (607x1080, 113K)

Jungle:
Ocelot hardmode: capybara
Forest:
Fox hardmode: bitch ass deer
Plains:
Gopher hardmode: Injun
Desert:
Scorpion hardmode: one of those big black scorpions
Swamp/wetlands:
Frog hardmode: preoccupied snake, would need the jump on it
Tundra:
Rabbit hardmode: Eskimo child

Am I missing any?

Attached: 91F7326B-3593-49DD-99A3-94E85949BC17.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Ostriches are pretty fucking big and they have huge claws. Idk user

Could definitely fucking delete a robin. Those fucks never shut up. I could take on maybe 3 before being overwhelmed. I’ve heard they divebomb calves and left nuts.

Obligatory.

Attached: A0918103-907D-43AB-83BE-8FDEA089AA52.jpg (1320x4000, 1.14M)

ocean sunfish

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 19K)

ocean and highlands/mountains

this happened i was there (I'm the deer)

If you are gonna fight it remember to put on some eye protectors. That fuckers will go directly to try getting you blind

I reckon I could smack up 10 crows at once

Biggest?
With some good gloves and it winched it into a shallow pond or onto land I might be able to submit a blue whale after an hour of hard work.

Without changing arenas and just finding one in it's natural habitat, a leatherback turtle (on beach or shallow water), a dugong/manatee in shallow water, a large dog that has been regularly beaten and is afraid and submissive, or maybe a capybara or something.

This

caves

You absolutely would NOT kill an ostrich, they're huge and scary birds.

hot

Roo.
I'd just roundhouse/spinning back kick it to the face, or get a hold of it's tale and slam it into the ground.

Attached: kangaroo-matt-walker-dpc.jpg (480x262, 22K)

She's a very heavy lady, think you could handle that?

4 rats cmon gotta eat big

Attached: rich piano player.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

You do realize the bigger the scorpion the less effective its poison is?

It's almost like humans selectivly bred them for thousands of years to make them domesticated or something

THANK YOU NATTY CATTY

THANK YOU NATTY CATTY

What the hell are they feeding that cat? Steroids

A cat? Issou

Attached: 1521492243-lunetteknacki1.png (136x102, 20K)

I could fuck up a pit bull pretty easily, so maybe a bobcat or lynx

Attached: 1524369028536.jpg (500x446, 34K)

Does a tomato count? I beat them up frequently

retourne sur JVC pédé

/an/ crossposter here, surprised none of you have mentioned massive filter feeders like whale sharks.
>slow-moving (3 mph)
>enormous (largest extant fish)
>can't eat humans, if they tried they'd suffocate
>all you'd need to do is take out its eyes and fuck up its gills
If anybody says they could beat up a real predator, you're retarded. Even chimps are stronger than the biggest guys on this board. Your best bet would be a herbivore that can't fight back, not an animal that specializes in hunting meat, especially meat stupid enough to get close to it. Most herbivores can fight back pretty well, though. Giraffes kick the shit out of lions and kill them. Antelope, deer, etc. can impale you easily. We're some of the weakest animals on Earth bare-handed, and we've only made it this far because we're smart.