/fat/ 100 grams of broccoli is 33 calories

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/ people who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread

Attached: 1506633758411.png (707x627, 149K)

I can't wait to hear all about how one of you fatties snapped and ate too much or about how sad and disgusted you are with yourself AGAIN

Guys, I finally made it. Kinda.

I don't use meme USA metrics, so I never cared, but I still felt happy when I randomly checked it. I went down from 150 kg (330 lbs) to 136 kg - I'm officially below 300 lbs.

Next stop - going to ~120 kg and hitting the gym then. Jow Forums might call keto a meme, but for /fat/ it's amazing. Never felt better, and this is the only diet I was ever on that literally made me stop looking for sugar. I even tried. I just feel no need, like winning a fucking diet lottery.

Attached: 1473308084811.gif (360x288, 484K)

I hit a new low weight today. Feels pretty good, man.

Attached: 1527224182893.jpg (583x583, 41K)

good job anons

Attached: 1520955084336.png (1001x823, 806K)

You're on your way too making it user. Start living now, not later. You need to overcome your shame, and that will take time.
You have the time now.

Excuses and procrastination are the way to fail for certain. Your move.

weighed in at 209 last friday, i’ve lost 103 pounds so far. highest weight was 312 @ 6’.
>tfw still like 30 pounds to lose

Attached: 65BE88D2-CE1F-4B1C-B275-25F376C71016.jpg (640x543, 64K)

Why do you want to be so skinny at my height? Wouldn't it be better to start now and build some nice muscle?

When I wake up in the morning, I like to look at myself in the mirror and yell "WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT!"

It keeps me on track.

Attached: 1528159277961.jpg (593x610, 91K)

180lbs at 6ft isn't skinny you roid monkey

Uh..

Jesus, how insecure are you? Calm down.

i’ve already built muscle m8, been lifting for two years now, only really took it serious the second year though. honestly i just want to finally be able to take my shirt off the beach is all.

oops

Confess.

Attached: confess.jpg (699x664, 29K)

Ah, okay, seems like you're just going otter mode, while I'm more into bears. Sorry, I never really thought how low the weight can go, and I guess having definition requires you to get around ~180. I'll probably stick somewhere to above 200 lbs and just go for pic related

Attached: DREAM BODY.jpg (500x691, 31K)

If you had any muscle you would be lean at 180 6 ft

Not seeing the insecurity here bud
3% autism my bad maybe I slipped
please tell me where I slipped so I can make sure I do not slip again.

>t. has not lost over 100lbs

Attached: gingerbread-men-2014_2.jpg (500x501, 37K)

I’ve lost 50 sweetie

Attached: 9AB6723D-2FDE-47E2-ABAE-C58AC661C7C7.jpg (400x400, 68K)

>t. has only lost 50lbs

Attached: Waluigi_time.jpg (700x700, 145K)

not him but cringe culture is shit. i too am a cringy autist (diagnosed) but unlike this guy i respect others so i don't see why my struggle to communicate properly with normies should have to be treated as le funni maymay.

You DO try to hit the magic 10k steps every day, right user?

Attached: Screenshot_20180606-200017.png (1080x1920, 617K)

Weighed in at 122.3kg today, from 142 a month ago. I believe I must have weighed 150+ at one point, the first time I weighed myself was like two weeks after I began exercising and minding what I was eating.

Assuming I lost plenty of water weight during that period.

Anyway, doing OMAD, SL and walking 7.5-12.5km per day with 1-2 rest days a week.

Aiming to hit the double digits before I head to Tomorrowland the 17th of July.

end of blog.

you dont greentext terveisens you newfaggot

Just hit my lowest at 203lbs from 270 @ 6ft. My whole body is officially untrained as of today as well, which is nice

Attached: Screenshot_20180606-162200.png (1440x2560, 770K)

Good luck, man
>trying to lose weight by walking
Just fucking go on a diet, god fucking damn i

why so many Yuroserfs using communist units ITT? I thought Americans were the fat ones?

I am a disgusting fat body and I train monday through friday

Body Fat 25 %
Fat Mass 20 kg
Lean Mass 60 kg
Body Fat Category Acceptable

Body Fat 25 %
Fat Mass 44 lbs
Lean Mass 132 lbs
Body Fat Category Acceptable

The fact that he was raised by a healthy man makes it even worse. Long stretches of poor diet and exercise in families are pretty common, but for your dad to simply have been a lazy shit raised by a man who took his health seriously and then turn around and force his same bullshit on you and your siblings? That's a fucking crime m8. Sorry to hear that though, really. Good luck to you and whatever you're currently working on health wise and good luck to your siblings.

>implying I don't diet as well
>thinking that a diet shouldn't be supplemented with cardio
never gonna make it

I've been going over my calorie limit really often, not over my TDEE, but still.

ikr, every time I attempt to diet without supplementing it with exercise and cardio I give up really quick.

dieting is easy, you just don't eat. but 10k steps, although minimal, takes actual effort
if you just diet to get skinnier then you won't be pre-prepared to do actual weight lifting or exercise, you'll just be a skinnyfat dyel

Thing is that when you've actually put in the work of doing the exercise, you have more to lose if you give up.

All the exercise and work for nothing.

>t. newfig

But eating less is also hard work though.

Post yourself

>be fat
>calculate tdee
>count calories
>maintain deficit
>lose weight exactly as expected, suggesting i am not underestimating my intake so that can't be the problem
>the problem i speak of: still fat
Is this normal? When does it go away?

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

I got love handles lol that's enough to know

When you start lifting. Without lifting you will be skinnyfat at best.

normies are inherently evil because autists aren't fire breathing dragon who can rain down repercussions by the fireload if some normie mocks him

i dislike masculinity (on myself) so im fine with being skinnyfat so long as i am not fatfat
i'm still fatfat tho
why

How JUSTed is my physique?

Attached: 2244.jpg (392x338, 35K)

not sure i understand what you're getting at. please remember you are talking to an actual fucking autist
now what is it you mean? i don't see the logical correlation between those two facts.
>i am not a dragon
>therefore other people are bad
??????????wat

good lord man

Attached: 1524013555480.png (2151x2603, 1.87M)

Attached: 63BF635E-5A2A-4D46-8A38-4B243B1E78F6.jpg (500x522, 82K)

are carrots acceptable for keto niggas

hey that is kind of mean

>eating a serving of 100 g of broccoli when the serving size is 85 g

Do you guys not count your veggies? Eating the proper amount of veggies in a day should be over 100 cal, a number you should count.

>7 pure carbs
>3 from sugar
Eehhh, it won't kill you, but I'd avoid them probably.

no one mocks dragon because it can hurt them, it's about respect and fear. mostyl fear

ok, sorry im new here, are fat people allowed to lift weights, because a person told me that if u lift weights while fat youll gain muscle but youll look fatter

are you suggesting everyone just behaves themselves in polite society because they're afraid of repercussions and normies do not have a moral compass?
because if this is the case i think it's time for me to exit life

Is losing 4kg of fat visibly noticeable?

Not him, but I'll try.
What I got was that autists have less ammunition to defend themselves with than normies do. If a normie insults an autist, not many things the autist do can make the normie feel bad.
But if an autist insults a normie, the normie has many ways to make the autist feel bad. Things like saying "you are bad at social situations" or "you like things you should not" or "you obsess over the thing in question" make the autist feel bad, even if they are not true, because it makes them self-reflect and doubt themselves.

no, fat converts into muscle

You'll look bulkier. Bear mode is kinda about going with muscle and fat - hides pure muscle definition but with big muscles and fat, you can look pretty beastly as long as you're not obese fat.

Lifting weight is always great, fills up stretched skin with muscles and there really is no need to wait, just use machines first if you're heavy or squads will kill your legs. But as people say -- losing weight is 20% gym, at most - the rest is diet. Nothing matters more than better understanding of nutrition.

Don't fucking feed the kid with stupid shit.

Also, kid read the fucking sticky

muscle starts burning fat, even when you're resting you'll be burning so start lifting now

alright lads i lost a bunch of weight(60 kilos) and i have a small amount of loose skin (you can only really see it if i bend over and gravity pulls it down, otherwise it wont really show up that much even if im say sitting down with bad posture)
any way i want to know if, since its a ''small'' amount, i used some cream or product it would help it get just a little bit more thight, im not even expecting a 100% recovery just any thightness would help since theres not a whole lot
what do you guys think

ok thank you

thanks, i guess this makes sense. if normies do actually have a moral compass and are just willing to set it aside and defer to their fear based animal brains specifically to settle heated disputes then i guess i can understand that, that's not so bad. maybe i won't kill myself actually.

yes, normies will behave around stronger normies but they will be less polite or tolerant to weaker normies/autists unless they are genuinely good people.

now dont off yourself, have a nice meal or two and enjoy yourself

so what i do is lift weights but maintain a calorie deficiency?

just get surgery for it, it's no big deal.

you can get rid of it with dry fasting
it's dangerous but probably better for your body than surgery if you can pull it off

yes, do OMAD and ensure your thyroid is working optimally like a furnace and you can binge eat and not gain weight, only muscle gains.

Attached: index.jpg (218x231, 11K)

Yeah, you can do that. Check your base TDEE, eat below that and do some lifting. Pic related is what I'll be getting back to soon myself.

Attached: SKruJBF[1].png (481x584, 31K)

i dont need surgery for the amount i have, it really is no big deal, i just want to know if those creams could help just a little bit

holy kek

do u know what workouts a fat user should do? And how many days should he worjout

kek

thank you fren. i hope there are many genuinely good people in the world.

Damn this looks more fun than the workout im doing right now im stealing this

Attached: sdrfhsdtjh.png (339x300, 114K)

I just posted you one. Go A B A, 1 rest day after each workout day, two rest days after every third workout, another week go B A B same way etc.

Yeah, found it was made by a guy who says SS has some basic mistakes he doesn't like so he made something like a fixed version of SS, really great

Exfat here. I used to be 400 @ 6'1. Cut to 190 15% last year, then I bloatmaxxed to 230. I'm jacked but also my loose skin makes my bulk fat look way way worse, I'm down to 220 now, aiming for 200 minimum. Not sure why my bf% is so low, genetics I guess.

Anyway I feel like shit bros, depression i guess, i've just done nothing all summer so far. Absolutely nothing but games and working out. What the fuck do i even do, i mean I was fat my entire life, so i never went out. But now i'm not, girls hit on me and check me out and shit (when i'm at school), and i lost my virginity this year, but shit man, i just have nothing to do. I can't go outside and ask them out because there aren't any where I live, only at my college. I live in a town full of disgusting fats and old people (no offense).

Do i drive to a bar or something, I mean i don't get it. join a club? what. feeling like offing myself desu

I started from 280 lbs down to 201 lbs this morning. Im barely escaping the overweight category down to normal range BMI (6'3).

20 more lbs to hit my goal weight then ill start a clean bulk / cutting cycle. Its only a matter of time were all gonna make it.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-06-17-49-42.png (1440x2560, 111K)

Find a hobby, join some group at your college that does shit. As a fat I was into card games and paper RPGs, not for everyone, but I bet there are groups you can do shit with, like play football every week, train, book club, any kinds of shit. If not and people mire you, you do that shit, find something you like and make people gather around and do it with you, just for a chance to suck your dick, sooner or later an actual community will grow.

Fucking keked

Depends on your current weight

that depends, you shouldn't suffer though. Just start lifting and eat as clean as you can, just avoid drinking or eating sugar

>you shouldn't suffer though.
>fats actually believe this

Attached: glutton.jpg (500x343, 47K)

I really really tried when I went to school at first, tried the 'nutrition club' which was really just a bunch of H&E students fucking around for extra hours. Tried a couple other clubs and I just didn't get it. Maybe I should do martial arts or some shit.

That body fat calculator is shit. It says im fit yet pic below clearly shows im not.

Attached: Collage 2018-06-06 18_03_33.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

For the first time in maybe a decade, I am no longer obese.

Attached: IMG_20180606_210436.jpg (800x451, 74K)

>mong
That about sums it up. Eat less m8

congrats bro

Congrats bro! That's a huge milestone, I remember feeling amazing when I left obese status. Only 5 more BMI points to go until you're "normal weight" now! Keep it up m8

Do it, my friend did it for a while before training a rugby team. Says it was amazing, if you find a good sensei that knows his shit and can kick your ass, it's fun to learn that, socialize with your bros there etc. New hobby is always the best way out whenever you feel like your current situation is shit

good job user

Attached: 60194E43-FA0A-486D-9AFE-8FE1B6DE3976.jpg (565x547, 58K)

how much weight does it look like I’ve lost? my BMI is now 24.6, the very beginning of normal

Attached: BA92F969-35D3-4683-A1CE-EF3097ECCA0F.jpg (1355x2048, 586K)

Huge fucking congrats man. I remember that feeling. Went from 260 to 170. Still got a small belly im trying to loose though....

Shut the fuck up, you skinny fat retard. It's general accuracy with proper measurements is +/-3%. That's better than all forms of body fat "testing" you can do at home. Probably even better than DEXA.

You're higher in body fat than it says, but that is probably because you have little muscle. You'll still look like shit with 16% body fat, most people do. You have to get to around 12% to start looking better.

I envy you user, I still have 38 kg to go to get there ;_;

not him but the ideal aesthetique is definitely:
>reach 5% body fat
>still no muscle, got there purely by cutting

Not him but same general body shape and height. How the fuck does on reach 12%?

Has anyone got those pictures of the anime girls that have the workout plan? Its an 8 week plan I think, theres one for abs, one for running and one for something else. I didn't save the fucking thing.

It was like "do 10 push ups every day week one" 15 push ups week 2" etc with a pic of an anime girl

By alternating bulks and cuts.
Cut down to about 16, bulk for 3 months then use the fat burning power of your new muscle to cut again.