When did you realise tanning was fucking stupid?

When did you realise tanning was fucking stupid?

>make yourself look like a shitskin
>dramatically increase your chances of obtaining skin cancer
>looks like shit unless you tan naked and get equal amount of sunlight on every area of your body which is a pain in the ass
>even if you manage to avoid skin cancer it completely destroys your skin in the long run
>look like a leather-beast once the collagen in skin reduces

Attached: 32593920509325.jpg (1023x1447, 176K)

once i was born i guess. never tanned fuck that shit

I used to stay in the pool as a kid all fucking day with no sunscreen and never really had any problems. My mom's used a tanning bed for 25 years and she looks way better than most women in their 50's.

there's a happy medium somewhere between this and looking sickly pale

>t. shit genetics nordcuck

Normal human beings can enjoy an aesthetically pleasing tan with no side effects

Attached: IMG_9622.jpg (3024x4032, 1.41M)

Post pics of your mom

Yeah, it's called go outside for a few minutes each day.
You don't need to tan to not look like death.

I like the pasty look, there's something clean about it. brown skin just looks dirty, would only ever (fake) tan if i were a pro bb

>My mom's used a tanning bed for 25 years and she looks way better than most women in their 50's.

Is your mum retarded? Is she TRYING to get cancer?

why havent you?

When my parents educated me about it. I get that not everybody knows though. Thankfully, the internet is here so hopefully some of the retarded fucks on this board can learn as I did.

>ginger genetics
i couldn't tan if i tried atleast my hair is brown.

You look like janoy in the thumbnail

a couple years ago

Problem is most guys look infinitely times better with a tan. Muscles also look so much more defined.

Google beta carotene lads. Gives you a glow without the UV rays or uneven fake tans

just eat carrots, you get a carrot tan, no meme

He looks like janoy

I am LMAOing at your confidence to post a picture like this while calling others out

Jow Forums is a comedy goldmine

>My mom's used a tanning bed for 25 years
RIP

>being this insecure

look at this projection LOL

it piss

This. It's only nordcucks, eternal anglos. and potato nggers taht complain about the sun. Everyone other European can get a tan if they wanted to.

>not getting on the melanotan train
It's like you don't even want to make it.

My cousin tans and she looked 35 when she was 21.
That was all I needed to see senpai.

I honestly couldn't even tell you tanned desu. How pale are you without tanning?

>tfw learned about skin damage and uv radiation as a young kid
>always avoided the sun and wore suncream if going out
>now 24 5'9 manlet with the skin of a 15 year old
>girls think im in high school
>pale as a ghost
>constantly supplement with vit d and use anti-aging night creams
>try to keep diet high in anti-oxidants

my plan is to look 20 at 40.

>tfw actual aryan not Jow Forums shit
>pale as all fuck literally as white as this screen
>years of outside labour (farming, landscaping, bricklaying, carpentry, etc since i've been like 10) and no sunscreen has made my forearms, face, and neck very tan
>wear tank top to gym, take shirt off to smash a thot, take shirt off at beach/pool and the worst farmers tan you'll ever see

Attached: 26239574_1995740453999775_4831660169450621765_n.png (206x250, 67K)

I mog the shit out of you.

Post body pussy.

You honestly look just like Jason Genova and you have a ginger beard. Why are you talking about mogging anyone?

Attached: me.png (179x320, 315K)

Nice cope

LMAO you look like shit. I deadlift 585 pounds.

Only women tan. That's why the picture is using a woman. They're the ones that use tanning salons. Men don't. Not only that but tanning makes women look worse where as guys who tan look better.

Yeah I definitely look like shit, you ugly ass gyno tittied ginger. Deadlifting will never fix your face

Pussy. Get out in your garden and tan naked for your neighbours

Attached: images (1).jpg (199x253, 9K)

it looks different and too orange

What I do is swim and keep some shorts chilling in the bottom of the deep end or shallow end so if I quickly need to hide my nudity I can get dressed in instant.

too orange

*swim naked

You don't have any tan retard.

i have been getting sun quite much in my teens, now im 27 and i look like 17 year old

My dad sunbathes in the summer and looks good for his age. Is it because he's German?

You talk like a caveman.

how ?

damn dude you need to get some sun

answer u filthy bastard

Read over your post, Grug.

Attached: 1507036717990.png (645x729, 145K)

What the fuck you mean u little cuck?

he definitely looks better than you papi

You're still pale as fuck

Dude you are beyond a dead ringer for Genova this is really intense

Yep. user just called your bluff genovaboy. This guy looks weigh bedder den u

Congrats user srs

>Mfw im 60% nord and 15% slav but I also just have the right amount of med that I rarely ever burn.

Perks of being a mutt

Attached: 1523671939603.jpg (360x360, 17K)

>Not having naturally olive skin
never gonna make it

Can you show us?

If tanning is trash why does the present leader of the free world appear to glaze himself in peanut butter?
Checkmate atheists

to avoid actually harming his skin while still getting that golden glow

Attached: IMG_4513.jpg (543x271, 36K)

I never understand why people would lying under the sun for hours just to get a certain skin tone. Just go outside and let the sun do its job naturally jesus

This is the biggest problem of them all.

>I never understand why people would lying under the sun for hours just to get a certain skin tone. Just go outside and let the sun do its job naturally jesus

Because (((they))) are promoting shitskinedness

i never use sunscreen but i usually stay out of sun whenever i can

also retinoids to remove photoaging

mirin'

GUYS HELP
I'm Aussie so my skin looks like hers from the sun, how do i become sickly pale again? :^(

Attached: 1528326750327.png (603x593, 653K)

It’s already too late you toasted yourself

thats what i thought

Attached: 1525605074376.jpg (225x224, 4K)

This. Also a reminder that it's been studied that betacarotene tan is actually seen as more attractive than sun tan.

Can I take melanin pills to get a tan, and if that's not an option how many carrots would I have to eat for the beta-carotene tan

My sister has a sun phobia, or maybe an aging phobia to be precise. We live up north and even in the deep of winter, with the sun just skirting the horizon for 2 hours before setting again, she stills pulls the curtains, wear thick layer of sunscreen she ordered from asia and wears one of those UV protection helmets so it looks like she's going logging when eating breakfast.

Attached: 1511575077644.jpg (361x361, 18K)

Cutting for the ruby

If you can get tanned you're subhuman mutt genetic trash

Attached: 154223423.png (444x377, 136K)

Why are pasty nordlings so insecure?

Attached: 1527735928858.png (739x839, 589K)

Attached: 1241412421.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Mr Cresva?
is that you

poo in a loo

Thanks for proving my point

>>make yourself look like a shitskin
Pale northcuck pig detected.
But i agree with you, tanning is retarded. It's an effort by pale cucks to larp as Mediterraneans. They can't make it work though and they ruin their skin in the process

Attached: 164376.png (512x512, 103K)

Who would want to look like Meds (Arabs)??

no sun = no test

lot of sun = lot of test
these jewish merchants want to steal your gainz

Literally everyone who wants to be attractive to girls. Slight tan is universally accepted as more preferable regarding female attraction

Its not. ive readed 10 studies about it and heared many views from people about it too

This guy is Portuguese, best footballer in the world and alpha as fuck. Pasty subhumans sucks.

Attached: f8dd3da7797f295341a4b70f2cc6dad7.jpg (468x741, 67K)

Everytime when i have gotten more tan in summer, i've caught way more females miring me than when im pale.

>best footballer in the world

Best footballer in the world means about as much to the average American as being the number one whore in all of Uzbekistan.

When my dermatologist told me, that she cannot say whether or not that strange mole beside my
right nipple is a melanoma.

>using a sunbed once or more a month
Of course you are gonna end up looking horrible if you do stupid shit like that. Completely avoiding the sun solely because you are afraid of sun damage is also stupid, especially when sunscreen exists. Unless you really hate outdoors activities and just want to stay inside all day, that's a different story.

Did you even read your own pic
>Every time you use a sun bed
Fuck off Jow Forumstards, I can get a natural tan and I’ll be completely fine. You’re the ones who will end up looking like creepy pasty pale af virgins

Attached: Tanning.jpg (550x459, 31K)

Lol @ you faggots who actually think this. Nordcucks tan better than most and rarely get sunburnt

Attached: article-1289734-0A39817A000005DC-653_306x604.jpg (306x604, 53K)

NAITCHA BOY RIC FLAIR BABY WOOOO! WOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOO! MASTER YODA YOU SEEK BABY WOO I'M ON CRACK HEH HEH HOO HOO HEH HEH HOO HOO HYUK HYUK HYUK IT PISS
k peace out bye

>larper thinking that typing with retarted punctuation will make him pass as a girl
back to Jow Forums

What the fuck is up with all the anti-tanning shit lately?

Attached: 1478903238800.png (351x364, 331K)

Fuck up american't scum.

People who think they will get skin cancer if even one ray of sun touches their skin.

I'm actually a leaf

Attached: 1477005739767.jpg (608x626, 88K)

it sick it piss it revolting
hue hue

everyone in the world knows who cr9 is

Every other European also looks like a tree at 40 lmao