Who else here drinking 5+ of these a day and not giving a single FUCK?

Who else here drinking 5+ of these a day and not giving a single FUCK?

>believing the anti-artificial sweetener jewish propaganda

Attached: 81yC2KnOZuL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 164K)

It's the caffeine that gets you, you're clearly addicted and probably don't even know it

Do you man, nobody cares. Sage

its literally studies funded by jews that say artificial sweeteners don't cause insulin spikes. but its okay goyim, enjoy your sweet drinks

no i can genuinely say i am not addicted to caffeine but i am extremely addicted to pulling that tab and hearing that crispiness of a cold DC, then feeling the carbonation sensation as it slowly graces my throat on the way down to my stomach only to make it feel warm and fuzzy. And the best part is its ZERO FUCKING CALORIES

the aspartame clouds your third eye

ask yourself why did you even make this thread

because i love seeing people that regurgitate information on artificial sweeteners from the internet insist that they are professionals on how bad it is for you. I could careless honestly. If they said for each diet coke you drink was one less day off your life id probably drink more desu family

>talks about being against Jewish tricks
>shills

Top Kek

Not gonna drink 5 a day but I do enjoy one of these every now and then. No sugar is just a plus
>inb4 shilling
fuck you I just really like pepsi

Attached: file.png (500x500, 161K)

They are starting to see that artificial sweeteners may be fucking with your gut bacteria. Could lead to a pre diabetec state.

5 is a lot for anything you retard.

Drank it for years, stopped for a while and switched to black tea, now when I drink it my eyes twitch a little

I drink regular Coke. I've become accustom to bottles now as I can save them for another day.
They're sometimes just as inexpensive as cans, got a 6-pack of 500mL for $1.80

I know that Jow Forums likes to complain about shills all the time, but do you guys ever wonder how much actual companies' marketing divisions have employees come here and try to figure out how to meme magic a little more cash out of your pockets?

It must happen some times.

Oh, and OP? Nobody gives a shit about your shit drink. You down all the crap your body can handle, and good for you.

please make this the next sips thanks

when oyou drink artifical sweetners u trick ur body into thinking it is injesting sugar. thus u release insulin to break it down. but since there is no sugar u just end up with lots of insulin and that creastes a craving for real sugar.

people that drink diet coke tend to eat sweet snacks after or they just drink more diet coke turning it into a bad feedback loop.

not that hard to understand unless ur a dumb fuck retard like OP

And here we have someone with an extremely poor understanding of insulin’s effect on the body and glucose homeostasis

You’re right about artificial sweeteners. They’re completely harmless.

That phosphoric acid will fuck up your teeth though, 100% guaranteed.

Either die from aspartame cancer or feed your sugar addiction into obesity and die of heart disease.

yea ok dumb fuck. ur small and u always will be. i guess its 2 much 2 ask a dumb fuck like u 2 actually form an argument. you probably are too fucking stupid anyways. just keep telling people they dont know shit cuz ur a dumb fuck and need 2 make urself feel better.