Why has lifting impacted the quality of Hog that you attract?

Why has lifting impacted the quality of Hog that you attract?

Attached: 0382C885-5102-46EB-8B85-E6FF525BC9D2.jpg (1242x1480, 1.36M)

>tfw this will never be you

After becoming Jow Forums fat chicks are the only ones that overtly flirt with me. I get mires from normal girls but only fatties will approach me and hit on me

I'm 25 and have never done anything. Is it too late for me to experience what they are in that pic?

This picture was taken in Panama City, Florida fyi.

>TFW last time I was there the beaches were full of old bastards

Never too late. user I hope you find your love one day. We're all gonna make it brah

no matter how good you look, attractive women will still expect you to initiate first contact.

Women don’t approach unless they’re desperate. Good looking women aren’t desperate, fatties are.

No. If you're 25 and looking to Jow Forums for advice, you have no future.

Yeah imagine having your ass grabbed like that

No, you will never have your ass grabbed by a FUCKING HUNK like that past your age

>want gym Stacies
>only attract Mexican girls and art hoes

REEEEE STOP NOOOO REEEE

Attached: 259804B3-84AA-4661-8247-94CF9D9408FF.jpg (640x631, 149K)

is he... is he sportin a boonboon?

kekel

What about domme women?

i guarantee that you aren't attracting ANYONE by referring to them as a 'hog'. your obviously shit lifts and morbidly obesity aren't doing you any favors either, manlet. fuck off.

Attached: 1526615116786.png (1280x849, 103K)

Lol woman detected

Kek exactly the response I was hoping for

They are rare and only go after chads

A lesbian I was talking to last night wanted to set me up with her "hot Korean friend". I didn't go to the party tonight so that's not happening.

I still don't get why she asked me if I was single like three times in a row and followed up with "that's weird" before bringing up her friend.

Literally my spic ex and now dating one like that a little hotter

Brutal cycle I'm in

i live here

I'm dating a Mexican girl right now but I'm slowly starting to piece things together.
>she has a nose ring
>caught her wearing a choker the other day, made her take it off
>only stopped dyeing her hair because I don't like it
>admitted she has a daddy kink
Thank fuck she hasn't called me papi, yet, and doesn't wear makeup.

Nigga this feel is my life

Attached: 1524250085373.jpg (367x202, 12K)

They don't actually exist

>attract
>another human
Nigga when I'm out in public it's non-stop suicidal ideation, mewing, and looking at the ground

Hello, me

>tfw overweight dateless virgin at 29
It's too late for me.

>Thank fuck she hasn't called me papi,

Fucking faggot

>not overweight or fit, just eternal dyel skinnyfat
>29
>last relationship when I was 16
I know that feel

I feel more confident in going after women I am actually attracted to instead of taking what I can get.

You get Jow Forumster and hotter and just up your standards and feel as unsatisfied as before

The truth is it was never about the girl, it's about chasing the wind until you die

>Actually making her take off a choker
>She's not saying "ay papi"
>She's not begging for you to (fuck me harder daddy)

user, I...

Based tradtional user

Attached: goldwater flies.jpg (550x419, 91K)

this

If a Gandy tier face was walking by women would approach him. You just aren’t hot enough to get good looking women to approach you. Sorry user but you have an average face.

This. It's like they think they are in my league, probably cause some fat fucking fitizen fucked em outta desperation

Still no. Some women, occasionally, but nothing like ugly or average guys think.

Women are literally conditioned not to. You know how its beaten into male heads from childhood up that they have to go out and ask for dates and hunt girls down? The opposite is true for women. They have been conditioned to passively take applications and have a far greater fear of rejection.

I got over the clubbing phase earlier then my friends and now the type I attract are my mates girlfriends.

I'm finding it hard to say no after years of suggestive moments

This. Girls get way more buttmad when you reject them than guys do

>t.facelet
Cope harder. Social norms don’t apply to Chad

This, but everyone doesn't really understand the rules in high school. I had a bunch of girls clumsly drop hints or make overt gestures.

Never had a girl flirt with me, both before or after

boy you are missing out

sorry to burst your bubble but my mate has never actually had to approach a girl.... and he thought this was normal

yea they went up average 2 points . 6/10 avg to 8/10

it's like buying an iphone and only using it to make calls

kek

It hasn't. Girls were never attracted to me and they still aren't.

Attached: 1516834924239.jpg (773x645, 53K)

>tfw girlfriend has a really hot Stacy cousin
>every time I see her she's super suggestive
>always lights up around me, makes playful, physical contact, squeezes arm, always making comments

I love my girlfriend ridiculously, but her cousin is always tempting the horny bastard deep down inside me. How do I stay strong?

Wow this board really is gay as fuck.

They go after me

>Hog
For (You), no amount of lifting will 'affect' who is attracted to you, because you're a vapid, one-dimensional asshole who deserves to be alone.

>Thank fuck she hasn't called me papi, yet
Bruh

Just wanted to say you are based. Gotta civilize her

forgot your pic

Attached: 1488204963944.png (554x400, 66K)

Unironically this

Not true, if you’re hot enough pretty girls approach.

In my best shape, I've had cute girls overtly flirt with or proposition me with zero initiation on my part. Even when I'm not looking my best, I will still get comments, just less often.
Another thing that's common, especially when I was working in retail, was moms and sisters trying to hook me up with their daughter/sister.

Yeah but not in the way I wanted.
The only mires I get are from prepubescent and jailbait girls, not cool.

*turns on the light* Tell me about yourself user, why did you start lifting?

Attached: IMG_2984.jpg (463x633, 81K)

I've been approached by 8s an 9, so that's that. A shame I'm too much of an autist to keep them for more than 2-3 months, but hey, at least I'm attractive.

Attached: sad leo2.gif (245x180, 645K)

>After becoming Jow Forums fat chicks are the only ones that overtly flirt with me.
Seriously, it seems that everyone on Jow Forums has this exact experience. I remember being grossed out by it at first but giving in and banging a bunch of fat chicks is great for building your confidence if you're an autiste

>I've been approached by 8s an 9, so that's that.
How fit are you? Did you get any female attention before getting Jow Forums?

I'm adjusting to having 5/6 slampigs flirt with me since getting in shape over the past year and it's awesome. I wonder how much better things will get when I cut

Some girls tend to be intimidated and afraid of my physique and I'm not even that big by Jow Forums's standards

I love slampiggys so it’s basically a booty smorgasbord for me

The roastie cries and she strikes you.

what would you use a 9 for that takes longer than 2-3mo?

fuck them both and try to juggle them until the whole thing blows up in your face

>Using outlier to make an argument
the saddest part is you think you're smart

Attached: 1514892155400.jpg (971x565, 87K)

Attached: 1515881839307.jpg (500x495, 60K)

I'm still not able to attract any hog.

I'll tell you when I've actually made it.