/fraud/

Before asking your stupid beginner questions, make sure to read:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki
Yes it's reddit, find a better compilation of information about steroids on the internet if you don't like it, faggot.

Also, include:
>e-stats
>age
>time spent lifting
>dick to balls ratio
>height
>weight
>BF%

Oral-only cycles will suppress your natural testosterone production and are far less beneficial than injectables, so don't do oral-only cycles. If you're scared of needles just admit it.

We can't help you dose your AI, it's different for everybody and there's a lot of factors at play. Figure it out yourself.

And most importantly,

NO SOURCE TALK (this isn't up for debate, you will be banned)

Previously:

Attached: PojZrU1.gif (221x196, 380K)

250mg melanotan ED, double dose on tanning bed days (1-2x a week) until my desired tan

then 250mg 1-2 times a week only on tan days

how does this sound lads I want to be OLIVE

You're gonna need to wait a bit for someone knowledgable to answer, threads been down a while.

A good guess to the cause, hadn't checked it since that update. Headaches seem to have gone away so I'm assuming it's within alright ranges (no other indicators at the moment, at least)
I have definitely noticed mental changes (ie sensitivity, inclination at times to be more emotional) but I'm not sure much else. the headaches have passed and I want to say I think my itty bitty titties are more "full" (rounder?) but it's really hard to say. Jake gyllenbf says they 'feel' bigger, but I can't tell, nor have I had any physical indicators like sensitivity as your gf has. I also feel like my general figure is more... curvy? ie. more weight around my hips, thighs seem slightly more rounded... but that might be the recent change in my exercise routine (a little early for that, though? so who knows).
overall nothing I can claim certainty to. sticking to 1000mg for another 2 weeks then trying 1500 as the final dose

I haven't checked the scale to be sure, but I feel like I've gained some weight, too. I think perhaps it's water weight, so that might be where I'm thinking there's any differences to my body.

Var 10mg ED, one week in and loving it. Bottle of Var suspension between tits.

Attached: IMG_0052(2) - Copy.jpg (634x1024, 219K)

how to achieve this mode

Attached: alessandro-galli-participates-in-wabba-bodybuilding-world-championship-masters-c.jpg (866x1300, 197K)

glutes striations are so nasty

>haven’t done cardio in months
>1 mile run PT on Saturday

Attached: 7A9AA809-601C-44D2-BBC3-1C7DD2B1A3D2.png (762x754, 77K)

>threads been down a while

ah, we're back to "everyone waits until someone makes the new general but no one actually makes it"

a true tribute to times past

ikr

like having two giant wrinkley prunes for asscheeks

how do i make face gains?

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

sucking dick in the locker room really works the jaw/cheeks, I promise

I have the jaw and cheek bones of a god

it is a shame

>sucking dick in the locker room really works the jaw/cheeks, I promise

The shit roasties will do...

Attached: 1521577657486.jpg (559x598, 77K)

>he's never sucked dick in the locker room as a post work out

you obviously have never done the best exercise for jaw and cheek gains, pleb

do you even lift? why are you even here?

Tan and low bodyfat are most important

listen, God, if you put your name back on I'm sure you'll get more specific replies ...

>he doesnt even do 5 sets of dick sucks to failure

Attached: toki280 (1).jpg (280x210, 20K)

Rent free

What's your aesthetic ETSP?

>tfw I don't need to suck dick 4 a good jaw.

bless

Attached: 1355844503280.jpg (481x334, 81K)

you scare me

anyone else automatize super easily? im not even enjoying this cycle so far since i havent figured out my ai sweetspot yet.

im jealous of all of you that dont have to deal with this

COPE

Attached: download (18).jpg (223x226, 8K)

It seems like sucking cock is the only workout your body has ever gotten

Attached: CE77E258-7865-4C9B-AD10-863A36D18232.jpg (720x638, 140K)

I know, shame I hid my pretty face behind stickers. Maybe I could do more sets of dick jerk offs to work on those arms.

>pretty face
>browses Jow Forums

pick one, kiddo

Attached: ese2.jpg (600x900, 117K)

>he misses out on the extra protein gains from swallowing

LMFAO come on dirtbro do you even take this seriously

in what way are we asking?

I like to go for high reps to really tone 'em

Idk bimbo still browses and hes got a pretty nice face. Also masT posts frequently and he uh...

Maybe you're onto something here

This guys on roids? Did he have low test prior and is self medicating or something?

What do you try to look like when you dress yourself?

Yeah, he has beta male levels of test

Nah that's post two blasts. Good to show diet is pretty important even when you roid. There is like 30 lbs difference but in the span of 3(?) Years that's not really that impressive.
Actually I never got my levels tested, which reminds me that I should probably get bloodwork done at some point.

Oh. Nothing specific, I guess? I mostly wear comfy shit and shit I think is cute. A lot of dresses, easiest shit ever. Guys are missing out not making dresses/tunics a mainstream thing. It's like pulling on one really long shirt, pants optional. Free, comfy, easy.

I mean, I'll wear like shorts underneath because I hate underwear and (surprisingly) don't want to rub my cooch all over everything, but fuck, you could just feel the breeze, lads, guys really need to popularize it. Pants were a step back in evolution

Up the tren, eat like a king, get huge.

damn even natty that would be shitty progress for 3 years of lifting between pics

will swallowing fix my hairline?

Attached: cheesin.jpg (500x448, 257K)

>that face

Attached: 1468948457852.jpg (500x378, 56K)

>another reply to that pic
>number of posters doesn't go up
Hm.
I really dont think more tren is the answer here

Unfortunately, I know from experience and MASSIVE FOREHEAD that swallowing does not fix hairlines

but maybe it will, one day

there's only o n e way to find out

also wtf why is the scenery in those aviators so aesthetically appealing

DYEL

eastern washington is beautiful.

Attached: mattawa417hq.jpg (1920x1080, 2.52M)

seems pretty high, are you okay with new/permanent moles?

What type of dresses though? Summer dresses seems like your type of deal.

The ones she can work the street in.

Nigga more tren is always the answer

TC youre scaring me
Wow you've been very rude this whole thread

t. dyel

I admire and respect your ability to be honest with yourself and everyone here despite the ribbing. Most people estat and lie to get compliments which only exacerbates false expectations for everyone. As you say, simply having a test level in the 2k range doesn't magically gift you Greek God body.

I think you hit the nail on the head there, I love summer/casual dresses. Though I have form fitting ones and expensive fancy ones and all that shit, just don't wear them without an occasion

why the curiosity in this

only when you're driving by, bb

Ahhh, I'm just pulling your leg PC. I actually respect you for posting yourself despite being much smaller others and getting flak for it.

I like discussing clothes but to talk about it with girls I know makes me seem like a faggot

understandable

what's your aesthetic then, user?

Calm down, dickface.

Being a dick isnt gonna get me anywhere and it certainly ain't gonna make me bigger somewhat the point in lying and getting butthurt
>pulling your leg
What legs
No u, peepeehead

i bought into the myprotein meme

now i have several pounds of shitty tasting protein lying about

kill me now

And mixed in with all the criticism you will find some constructive feedback that you'd cut yourself off from by lying. Clearly your previous plan wasn't working so it's good to get some new ideas. Good luck bro.

cant you use it for recipes?

>What legs
Something I never train

Don't know. I don't like to show skin so I just wear whatever covers me the most. Long pants always and long sleeve things.

Like I've said, I think my biggest fault in my previous blasts was not eating enough while simultaneously eating too much garbage. Especially my second blast which included tren, I just could not seem to get hungry and what little food I did eat felt like a chore. Hopefully by eating cleaner I cam do it right, we will see.
Wait really? I thought your name was referring to having tiny baby cows.

I'm about 70% sure this is the brand I bought to make keto icecream

get some of this shit, they have it at most walmarts (get the sugar free one)

you only need the tiniest bit and it overtakes any taste with it's flavor. super sweet taste

probably more palatable

Attached: 999999-18400313750.jpg (352x460, 40K)

>don't like to show skin

any particular reason?

that must get fucking hot, user

Really? My brother got some and told me it was pretty good. But if it really tastes that bad, try buying some good powder and mixing it half and half. It wont taste as bad and you still get to use it.

I'm an insecure baby. I get cold easily so it's not that bad.

when you taste semen all day, anything else will taste good

your brother is a lying clown

yeah, if i want to ruin that meal

Chocolate smooth is God tier. What did you get? I have 11 lbs of raspberry I kinda regret... But it's OK in oats at least.

It's fuel, not food. Just chug it.

Oh man I'm on week 2 of tren and holy fuck the hunger for me is unreal. Plus I was cutting before so I'm not up over 1000cal from before and I'm still starving. I eat everything in sight, four pounds of Greek yogurt, a pound of chicken, and a pound of tuna.

I know it won't mean shit coming from me, but you shouldn't be, m8

flaunt dat shit to the world, even if you don't think yo ass looks good. it feels better once you get used to it and break that barrier; tasting a freedom you never realized you could have

Man, can I get some of dat der hunger??? Hopefully not eating mcdonalds literally every day will do something about my lack of hunger last time. 2 weeks in and I'm alright so far.
Sometimes I like to walk down the street naked with my sick swinging through the air. It's very freeing but be careful, if you've got a dong like mine it could be misconstrued as a weapon of ass destruction and the national guard could get called.

Already got a decent amount I like my freckles desu

Should I go 100mcg?

Y’all ever had really bad tren cough like where the tingling sensation is covering your entire body and for some reason my teeth started hurting combined with the really strong metallic spicy taste.

Tren usually wrecks your appetite unless you’re running t3. I know I can barely eat without it.

Attached: 3BF5FC92-1518-42E8-88FA-276A56E3DAEC.jpg (640x853, 55K)

That's what I've heard, but so far I'm the opposite. I'm only running 500 though, with 500 test base.

Never got that cough. I'm usually too out of breath to have strong coughs like that.

Easier said than done. I wish I was a cute girl.

It was some next level shit. I get the cough a lot though, probably because I use my quads a ton for daily shots.

Are you running ace or enth? Tren e will be slowly reaching peak blood levels in probably 2 more weeks for you and the hunger doesn’t drop until 2weeks or so after I start ace so even later for you potentially.

I started tren running enth but holy shit ace is a whole different animal.

Attached: FADC2956-6744-4DEC-9A2B-7689AD2937D1.jpg (1080x2220, 277K)

idk m'nigga, it ain't about being cute or a girl (I mean, I'm not cute and most people think I'm a tranny lmfao)

but you're right, it is easier said than done

I believe in you tho, senpai

w e a r d r e s s e s

I've seen your face pics. You're pretty cute.

>pic
did she like
facetune away her chin or something

she looks fine until she has like the dorito chin of an infant it's tripping me out like uncanny valley-ish

jelly of her hair tho

Dont encourage him, pretty sure that's our weeb friend. Heres a hint, his name rhymes with new vader

idk user maybe you need to get your eyes checked

>new vader

lmfao

there are at least like 4 weeb friends here who all want to be the little girl and in my heart I want to be their den mother, help them with what to wear and tell them when it's time to stop eating pockey and 4loko and catch some Z's. y'know?

we could have our own anime

Enth. Today is day 21 actually, so like you said I'm still not at steady state levels.

How's this cycle:
Week 1-6 40mg anavar
Week 1-10 400mg tren e
Week 1-12 400mg test e

I've actually semi considered making shitty 4panel manga-style fraud comics detailing a goofy wacky zany group of morons trying to get strong. But in my head its a lot funnier than the reality probably would be.

Tren killed my appetite but makes me crave carbs/sugar. I’m so confused lads.

You’re fully saturated at 21 days of Enth lad.

Steroidcalc

Not nearly long enough. Double the length of the test and tren, 15 weeks minimum.

idk I think you kind of have to do it now

and then make the OPs and shill it in them

it probably fucked your blood sugar

So this instead?
Week 1-6 40mg anavar
Week 1-15 400mg tren e
Week 1-15 400mg test e

Should Tren or test be higher then each other? Is the var high enough?

Attached: agGZ43g_700b.jpg (700x699, 57K)

Do 500mg of each. Are you bulking? If so trade in the anavar for something useful like anadrol.

You know I've never gotten a consensus on if either should be higher or lower, so I think it comes down to preference. On the one hand lower test would mean lower chance of aromatization but on the other hand youd have to deal the prolactin from higher tren... I think.

Basically what I trying to say is I think it's down to preference.

B-but I've already got a comic in progress, another idea I want to start on, and I'm helping a buddy color his comic ;-;

That explains why I added so much weight to my lifts today and it feels like I'm lifting air. Also my arms look like triumphant engorged cocks.

>Also my arms look like triumphant engorged cocks
P-post cock arms

Attached: 741 (1).jpg (463x462, 45K)

If I’m eating at a 1k deficit on tren can I still make gains

yes just look at poor cunt he forgot to eat and is massive on tren

I was trying to think of a funny way to say exactly this, thank you.

He's big on the inside and that's what counts. And by big on the inside I mean concentric lvh.

I've got a big heart because I've got a lot of love to give

Anyone else notice their cock get visibly thicker while on higher dosages of test?

if i wanted to go having checked my test-leves, should i be on no fap or bust my nut the day before?

>worried about natty test levels while on fraud

Attached: 38B896A0-809A-4C3E-8355-737C8806FEB6.jpg (250x241, 17K)