(serious) how much do I need to practise to be at this level?

ok Jow Forums I'm barely scratching my noob gains but seriously wtf how can 16 year olds that look like an average pokemon playing weeb lift more than some of the roid heads at the gym?

youtube.com/watch?v=112jGO0y-AE

wtf are THEY doing that most people aren't? how can it be physically possible for a small stature young person to be so ridiculously strong? is this genetics or 6 hour a day training x 7 days and a steady tiger balls diet? what the actual fuck! whats the fucking secret here?

Attached: jap.jpg (852x1136, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0TklQ40Bm-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They ate their wheaties

Gooks are so ugly

Hibiki Otsuki on the right, don't know the other girl

most (97%) people have the same number of muscle cells.

most of those guy have a long history of training age and not just age.

"he trained as a child" isnt just a meme

something called the central nervous system, dumb fuck

I'm also curious. What is their routine?

well the jew-doctor says don't lift/strength train as a child they are clearly wrong.

lol try again m8

Sauce on those Jappers?

because you're a weakfag just like everyone else

excessive masterbation

U have pic without makeup

None they fear weights lil runnin n eat light. Eastern culture dont pyah it in trainin

U RACK A DISCIPRINE

The Chinese WL program selects kids well before puberty based on things like favourable anthropometry for the lifts, other genetic factors etc

Then they gradually weed them out to the best of the best over years, obvs while developing their GPP and sport specific technique.

So when you see a 16yr old Chinese WL doing mind blowing lifts it's not just a coincidence. They have flawless leverages, the best coaching and have been training literally since they could walk to squat, pull, clean and snatch. Unless you have a similar build and train every single day with the same competition goals as they do, comparing yourself is pointless.

this plus roids

I NEED THESE

PEDs

Some of that stuff isn't even impressive

t. Wh*te roastie

Smaller stature means they have a shorter length of pull. Part of the reason why you see jacked black doods who are not as strong as they look. Long limbs are simply bad for powerlifting.

You're not wrong

Not from an early age, otherwise it fucks with body development, especially in girls. Look at Lu Xiaojun at age 20 lifting in the 69s. youtu.be/0TklQ40Bm-g

He’s strong as hell for his size but nowhere as big as strong as he was a couple years later when he started lifting in the 77s.

Genetic elite sorted through from a billion population following the best time tested routines, GPP and diet devised by people with decades of training experience and hundreds of athletes and taking any PED they can get away with.

It’s not a single element that makes you a champion, it’s all these elements adding up. Even the worst athlete on the chinese weightlifting team has more training experience and better genetics than you because they might be the placed at 100/100 but he’s in the top 100 out of a billion. Couple that with PEDs and you can’t even compete.