Fruit is unhealthy because it has too much sugar

>fruit is unhealthy because it has too much sugar

Attached: 7F091EE8-EEFC-4DE2-BBC3-53FF17EBF782.jpg (750x1000, 57K)

This is unironically one of the dumbest things I regularly see on this board.

>b..but user it has fats! it will make me fat!
>mom, I literally told you 20 times that fat doesn't make you fat, it's about calories
>are you sure?
>yes
2 weeks later
> wow, all that fat you're eating! watch out with your weight
what the fuck?

>Vegetables? Nah bro I just take a multivitamin

That 24 year old boomer that gets his 5 servings per day

Attached: 1527948121205.png (380x349, 77K)

Did this meme actually start on Jow Forums? If so I'm impressed since it's the first one this board has produced in years that's actually spread to other boards.

>24 year old boomer

???

I first saw it on /lit/

t.boomer

The sugar thing isn’t wrong though, it why when I eat 7 apples a day Granny Smith, red delicious and Herculean, I get indigestion from the sugar rush.
It’s also why when I eat dried fruit I get pimples, 10 pieces of dried apricot are full if sugar

if you eat as much fruit as my dad, then it does become a pretty unhealthy amount desu. nigga will literally eat pounds of fruit in a day.

It means he’s not going to fight any doctors though

Id bet large sums of money he doesn’t have any health related issues from eating all that fruit.

How can you even eat that much fruit? I certainly never crave more fruit in the same way I'd be tempted to polish off a whole pint of ice cream in one sitting.

idk, he's had 3 heart attacks and just turned 54. pretty fat. but there are other contributing factors.

apples have been altered to shit man. genetic engineering is more prominent than you think.

T. Baumer

>it's basically just candy bro

Attached: 1527048761117.jpg (400x400, 43K)

-Scot Mendelson

T. Boomster

t. boomarino

I eat about 2kg per day. Sometimes 5+ when my favorite fruit is in season. How fucked am I?

T. Ass blasted boomer

>kg

Attached: 1507647599443.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Not eating your body weight in fruit and berries every day

>eating healthy foods instead of replacing them with whey protein and getting massive farts

Fucking berry pickers man

It's a new Time, you gotta adapt Gramps

24 year old boomer is the newest meme

Attached: hole guy.jpg (225x225, 6K)

The guy that started it was spamming it on 10+ boards at once

Imagine hearing that in real life from a woman who drinks about tree fiddy glasses of wine each day.

Yes it actally is. Especially todays conventional fruits, even if they are organic. Wild fruits are way smaller and sour because of vitamin c ehis prevents high sugar spiked from frucose. Conventionsl fruits ofc lacks that because they are unnatural and ripened off the tree, on boats with the help of gasses.

t. banjo

Attached: shaggyboomboom1.jpg (680x400, 110K)

what's wrong with taking multivitamins?

1-5 servings ok
5-10 don't do it everyday
10+ too much imo

Right now I eat an 10lbs Watermelon every single day. I love Summer.

>ask coworker if he wants some fruit
>nah im on a diet, cant have to much candy/sugar
>goes back to eating cookie

Why do normal people not see cookies as candy?

Attached: 1519105756228.png (700x695, 631K)

PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WORKED

Normal people definitely do, you just encountered a wild retard

BOOMER!

Attached: 1523599861871.gif (411x488, 664K)

american units are retarded. people just use them because they like big numbers. something like 500 pounds is really maybe 100kg

My vegan coworker always brags that he's healthier than everyone else because all he eats is fruits and vegetables. the boy is easily 25% bodyfat. is it all the sugar?

anything will make you fat if you eat too much

I'm following a ray peat type diet and I'm eating watermelon and drinking OJ. I was on a fairly strict Keto diet for awhile, but I have way more energy now eating this way. With Keto my energy levels were consistent, but they were consistently meh. Like if I was laying down in bed, I'd have the energy to get up if I had to, but I didn't want to. Would spend half my day in bed because it seemed like too much of a bother to get up.

>Wine
>Sugar
Lol.

It's not a substitute for getting nutrition from real whole foods. That's why it's called a supplement

Rate my pre(sometimes post) workout:
Juice made out of:
>3 oranges
>1 whole lemon
>2 kiwis
>1 banana
>some honey

Attached: 1528283316125.png (485x443, 18K)

Yes.
Fruit is a snack or pickmeup.
You do not NEED to eat it all day every day.

Can someone explain to me why it is better than the equivalent amount of sugar? It has some basic vitamins and shit sure, but it isn't valuable as a source of calories, protein or fat. As a carb it is probably some of the worst because it will spike your blood sugar. Obviously there are worse offenders, but I wouldn't really view it differently from eating a jolly rancher or some other primarily sugar candy. Just like you don't view fruit juice as different from soda.

There's a reason desserts are often fruit based

most fruit has a low or medium GI you fucking brainlet
>There's a reason desserts are often fruit based
And theres a reason blueberry pie has cups of sugar added

Doesn't it depend on what kind of fruit you eat? Take for instance a mango which has like 48 grams of sugar.

>I certainly never crave more fruit in the same way I'd be tempted to polish off a whole pint of ice cream in one sitting.
plain foods taste really good, and more complex, if you haven't ruined your taste buds with processed trash

if you're actually juicing those things, then unironically 1/10, might as well drink sugar water and take a multivitamin
if smoothie then 6/10, still a fuck ton of sugar. why are you even adding honey

No added shit, nothing, just that. Don't know, feels really fcking good, gives me ridiculous energy for workout/after. Coffee/preworkout feels like water compared to this

it's a cringe meme, like the guy posting the bugs bunny and that /tv shit with groundhog day.

bloatpepe is patrician though

>S.I.>Imperial
based

>500lbs= 100kg
why did you have to make the rest of us look retarded?

kek

I turn 24 tomorrow...

never gonna make it now