Who else want to /go rural/ here?

Cities are disgusting and hotbeds of degeneracy. Am I the only one with aspirations to move to a small town and grow veggies?

Attached: 1459885619227.jpg (2560x1879, 565K)

Haha kys if ur a city fag, I have never seen such betas in my life, first time I ever went to a big city Icould not believe how fucking bitch like eveyone was, men acting like women, women all seemed to be sub 60iq

same here fren, i love the country
>tfw no stardew valley life

Attached: FF7179A2-EB04-4D95-8278-E4B3D9894EDF.jpg (832x638, 82K)

I like the idea of it but I'm too lazy for gardening/farming.

Yup, I think about it every day.

This is exactly why once I finish medical school I’m going to practice rural medicine somewhere. I’m lucky that I’m already in Texas and we have a rural PCP crisis so I can pretty much go wherever I want.

I visited a small town in japan a few hours outside tokyo. Right on the water and maybe an hour walk to the mountains. It was incredibly beautiful and everyone was amazing.

I'd love to have a small farm there and start an english school.

Fuck off Gaijin, no jap wants some r9k incel living in their town

I live in a town of 234 in the frozen tundra of NNY and grow veggies for a living. Don't do it.

>English school
One step from Hebrew buddy. We are the disease, leave based Nipponbros alone

What city did you go to? Sounds like the most White city you could get.

Rural living sound nice but it’s not it’s all cracked up to be.

>Everyone’s 20 lbs fatter then they should be.
>All the hot chicks are married. All the leftovers have been passed around dozens of times.
>No good bars and restaurants
>Spend a bunch on gas driving in and out of town

Depends, where I live there's three breweries and a winery within a mile, I'm almost done with my bachelor's and the most undereducated person I know, and I still get to hunt, swim, and enjoy nature. I know the guy I buy raw milk from, who makes my beer, and people bring me duck and wild pig at work from their hunts. I'm also like 20 minutes from the ocean.

Attached: 20170211_022338.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

>go to downtown area of major city
>full of minorities wearing clothes and haircuts more stylish than their personalities
yikes

rural coast>>>>>>city>rural inland

>Too lazy for farming
Farming being hard is a meme, hardest part is waking up early. (Depends on what you farm obviously). The chicken section of my farm earns me about double what a full time minimum wage job would give, but my day is
>Wake up at 6am
>Spend 15 minutes checking on chickens, opening or closing the vents and tuning the heaters and fans depending on the temperature, and removing dead chickens
>spend rest of day doing other shit (I have lots of other shit on the farm but if double minimum wage is enough for you just shitposting on here for the day
>5pm, another 15 minutes
>Check again
>Give feed (have to lift 80kg sacks)
>Tune fans/heaters them for the night
>once a month:
>Slaughter: 1 full days work
>Clean: about 3h
>Get new chickens: full day since it takes 2h to drive to the city I get them, and 2h back, then I also do my shopping for the month.

Of you prefer working hard for a month then doing nothing the rest of the year, corn is great, during harvesting and planting I work about 14h a day for a week each, there's 3 or 4 days in between where I also work an entire day, and the rest of the year all I do is sit around and stress about the lack of rain.

I've always thought that there was good money in organic farming in my neck of the woods.
I've also thought that american buffalo meat is the wave of the future.

How many chickens per month in how much space? How about the corn?

The big money is in novelty coloured animals, there's a bubble every year and you only need to catch or or two to make massive profit. My neighbour managed it with some small goat thing, usualy one costs only $100, then 4years ago rich retards decided if it has a white path on its back it's special, neighbour started breeding them and till last year sold a bunch for $200k each, then it collapsed since everyone started breeding them and now no one pays more than $1000 anymore, but he made his millions.

>love everything about Japan, time spent there was the happiest, most fulfilled, and most I've felt a sense of belonging in my life
>know that a big part of its greatness is cultural unity and preservation
>don't want to be that gaijin who goes there and muddies the waters
>gaijin already living there don't give a fuck about culture and constantly bitch about laws, discrimination, and immigration policies

Attached: 1438672471491.jpg (242x208, 15K)

Oregonbrah?

The chickens are only 1000 a month, more and I'd need to invest in proper infrastructure and not my diy coops, it's about 60m^2 area for the chickens, plus a bit for feed storage and slaughter equipment. Corn is my main income, about 100 Ha giving about a kiloton a year.

Dang buddy how big's your property?

Move to a mid-size city and grow veggies.
They grow a decent amount in my city.

Attached: DSC_6716.jpg (3840x2160, 3.44M)

Damn where's that?

This is literally a case of the 'the grass is alwasy greener.'

All these dipshits think going to the country and being a farmer is manlier, or some shit. How the fuck is running away from society so you can try and compete in an over-saturated market going to make you more of a man?

Fucking stay and fight, you pussy.

There are guillable retards here
that will believe this LARP

Me too, user. I can't stand being around other people and I really want to live in complete solitude. I live in Australia, so there's no shortage of decent rural land that's only a 1 hour drive from the middle of the state's capital city, where my degree should land me a well paying job.

Fuck I've got to get my act together
Got so many things I could be doing on the family farm instead of working casual minimum wage and shitposting.

Japan. It's the perfect size, big enough for a local train line but not big enough to have significant tourist attraction.

Lived there for two years. I found the dudes who only hung out with gaijin and/or went over thinking they'd be turbo chads had a shit time.

I started training a martial art and met some great jp bros. I also frequently went out drinking or to batting centres with workmates. It was chill as fuck. I'm convinced the "muh xenophobia" fags make zero effort to integrate.

Thanks for the info bud. How many chickens do you need to raise / slaughter for that 1000 monthly?

>I want to become a farmer and make almost no money and work 12 hour days in an extremely competitive industry

500Ha in total, 100ha of corn fields with the rest only suitable for cattle and sheep grazing. It's actualy 2 farms next to each other so I have two houses on it. Would have been 1000ha but my fucktard great uncle that inherited his share decided to sell it without first asking his brother if he wants to buy it.

Why do you fags always want to retreat to absolute bumfuck nowhere? Job opportunities are beyond bad, utilities are either nonexistent or cost astronomical sums of money and basic services are a pain in the ass to find. A mid-sized city is the absolute apex of human habitat. Small enough to escape the Mega-City One dystopia and big enough to not devolve into a Straw Dogs scene.

What's a mid sized city? My home town with 200 people has everything I've ever wanted. Can't think of anything missing.

Because they aren't going to do it. It's a fantasy, and part of that is being able to enjoy what they think their life could be while ignoring the inconveniences that would go along with it.

So true a girl from kiev or bangkok act more american then a small town girl in the mid west

People who say shit like this have never lived in a rural area. It fucking blows.

It sounds so comfy, but lonely.
I need friends and a social life and this does not seem like the kind of place to achieve that.

Pittsburgh.

There's no shortage of stupid, antisocial cunts deep in the county. When I lived out near farmland I had neighbors shoot my dog for killing a wild rabbit, the church pastor next door told me I would go to hell if I didn't attend his services, and people will raise hell if they think you even mow the grass on their property line. If you really want to be a solitary incel then you'd fit in great

please tell me where

I'm tucked away somewhere between the water and a top five city that isn't NYC or LA

because I don't need any of that, I want to live a simple life. what services or utilities do I need that I shouldn't be able to learn to provide for myself?

friend you do not understand
i have always wanted to live somewhere exactly like this

Seattle?

>waah I can't respect property laws/wild nature
let me guess your name ends with von or que

I live in a rural Minnesota town of about 3,000 people and I love it, but it certainly isn't for everyone. Plenty of outdoor activities and some of the friendliest people you will ever meet, but not a lot in terms of modern entertainment; night life is limited to small bars. Church is also huge, so I would recommend it mainly to Christians.

>defends rednecks
>is racist
surprise, surprise. I bet you're still stoked that your team won the president championship.

Nigger. Get burned on the cross.

don't damage other people's property and become part of the community user. you should murder the guy who shot your dog though.

Went to sydney, melbourne and hobart in a short span of time, ill never forget the s*y bois I saw on the Sydney rail line

>beheading 1000 birds/month
that's some ISIS tier activity level right there user
not even vegan, but I thought it was funny how much killing you do, I don't think I'd have the stomach

Attached: 528.png (558x528, 379K)

the community was mostly ,
the guy who shot my dog was a dirty old hillbilly who sat in his underwear on the porch of his "house" which was a decrepit 50s gas station where he lived with his wife and 5 adult children. I called the sheriff but he basically let him off with a slap on the wrist. As for property everyone there thought they had an extra acre in every direction. I had it surveyed and I definitely never went over my side of the giant unkempt field. Idk man it's not even the politics I think the people living there were just wastrel cunts. My immediate neighbors anyway.

Some has been playing too much stardew valley

The weird thing is how much grown men there seem to obsess over fashion and hairstyles and shit. Or must think they have to buy into it. Idk.

That and every girl thinking she's a professional instagram thot.

there are cunts everywhere, it's a shame you ended up in a bad place but that doesn't discount every rural community out there

I live outside a town of about 12k, on a road between fields that leads to a quaint part of town with an older population. As someone who's worked on the farms over many summers picking fruit or setting up polytunnels, it's a real sustained labour kind of life, and it can be pretty stressful for whoever actually owns the farm.

Having said that, if you're the kind of person that enjoys simple satisfaction and being around the farmland nature aesthetic a lot, it's really something else. Word of advice though, don't go so rural it's difficult to access pubs, fuel and groceries. Life like this is so much better when the whole tuning out of society is opt in opt out.

Hotter and rainier

The countryside of Galveston county

>sydney, melbourne and hobart
You went to all the fag states, man.

My friend is doing it and he just had a kid. Seems like a better place to raise a kid but make sure you have a like minded qt locked down before you do it.