Best Peanut Butter?

I eat a lot of peanut butter. I want to start eating better peanut butter though since I eat it so much. Ive been buying Jif but I feel like I could do better. I've looked at others like powders but whats your opinion Jow Forums. Thinking of buying pic related.
>He fell for the nuts for protein meme
It's protein and I'm bulking.

Attached: FATNUT.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.cbsnuts.com/product/cbs-organic-peanut-butter-creamunchy-16-oz-jar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

better peanut butters are more expensive by a lot.

they are much better for you though and may contain sea salt instead of regular salt or you could get Adam's unsalted peanut butter all natural.

store.cbsnuts.com/product/cbs-organic-peanut-butter-creamunchy-16-oz-jar/

I like this stuff it is without onions or too much sugar

I've been using Crazy Richard's. I get it at Ralph's for around $3.50 for 16oz. It should be kept in the refrigerator in order to have a normal consistency.

Attached: Peanut-Butter-Jar.png (832x315, 48K)

This. You stir it and fridge it. Best peanut butter. It's only peanuts. All you need. It's occasionally on sale on my grocery and I practically clear out the shelf.

Attached: download.jpg (175x288, 10K)

>go to store
>peanut butter isle
>look at ingredients for bottle
"Peanuts"
>no sugar
>no oils
>no additives at all

Its that easy. That's the best peanut butter there is. Get that JIF shit outta here

This shit is fucking disgusting dude.

>no bueno

it's as good as it can get, do you need added sugar in every food you eat? Fucking baby

The salty "normal" peanut butter is what's disgusting, bro. Ween yourself off excess salt and sugar, and then you'll realize how gross that stuff is.

Attached: flanders_beatnik_parents.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I buy Prozis's, but you're good with one that is 100% peanuts with no additives.

I just use JIF Natural Crunchy

I buy all different kinds of peanut butter. But I just look for one with nothing but peanuts and salt. I don't think peanut butter needs sugar, but it really doesn't taste very good unless they season it with a little salt.

If you want the taste of peanut butter with less fat, PB2 is ok and Tru-Nut is disgusting. I don't recommend them unless you can't add any fat to your diet.

Does anyone make their own? I mean, it can't be that fucking hard if you have a grinder.

>consuming palm oil
ishygddt

I use the regular myprotein penaut butter since it's expensive af in local stores (Latvia, about 5€ for a 300g jar) and the quality is shit. Myprotein penut butter is made entirely out of peanuts with no additives and I can usually get it for about 6-7€ for a 1kg bucket

Attached: IMG_3536.jpg (960x696, 136K)

ESSKEETTITT

Santa Cruz PB is the best, any other answer is wrong

Attached: 6B3E2300-AA7B-43A0-8005-850328F844C8.jpg (272x272, 15K)

Yeah, I've done it a few times. Depending on how far along the process you start (shelling/roasting the nuts) it ranges from easy to really easy.

Shelling the nuts is the time-consuming part, but I quite liked it. Stick on a show, zone out. Over-cooking the nuts is the only real way to fuck up.

>t. industrial sugar & salt cuck

>fell for the protein meme

There's only ONE rule for buying peanut butter:
If the ingredients list has more than ONE ingredient, it goes in the trash. Guess what that ingredient is?

Attached: DYEL.jpg (371x400, 31K)

you'll never eat another pb again

Attached: god food.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>If the ingredients list has more than ONE ingredient, it goes in the trash
I love how people here just love to hate on everything and how little appreciation there is for foods you shouldn't eat a lot of anyway. I use Pindakaas almost daily because it's cheap and while it's not the healthiest stuff, how much do you fatties really eat of that shit to worry about ingredients in peanut butter? I eat a tablespoon at most. your diet shouldn't purely consist out of peanut butter, you dimwits

Just buy a brand with 100% peanuts.

Make your own, it's easy. Get a shit load of peanuts, toast them in your oven for a little while, pop them in the blender, add salt and honey, blend till butter.

>Shelling the nuts is the time-consuming part, but I quite liked it. Stick on a show, zone out.
You can even start your own Youtube channel and talk about fitness drama while shelling the peanuts

Attached: fa06ed592571f20a27683d8d657635bf.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

>hurr I only eat one tablespoon hurr so I don't need to care about quality hurr

no fucking shit sherlock. but you get sodium, sugar, and additives from every other fucking food you eat nowadays. all that ADDS up which is why you need to make a conscious effort to not just eat in moderation but be particular in the quality of the food you eat.

Attached: Gentleman-Tipping-.jpg (347x346, 165K)

low t

But MyP PB is 100% peanuts, no added protein.

Is peanut butter really that optimal?

Obviously meat is way better for protein, and we can get fats from meat, olive oil, avocados. I mean at the very least, you could just eat the nuts raw and it'll be just as good and make you fuller longer.

Is pb pretty much just for hard gainers?

just get any natural peanut butter.
you don't absorb 100% or even 90% of the calories in peanut butter anyway, since it's mostly mono and poly unsaturated fats that promote less fat gain, that and some of the calories are from the fiber in it.

the best peanut butter has the least amount of ingredients in it. what you want is peanuts, or peanuts and salt. brand doesn't matter.

>excess salt
dyel detected

digestability of meat protein and peanut butter protein is basically the same, some peanut butter specially smooth peanut butters have actually better digestability, but yes meat has more leucine per gram.
Peanut butter has as much protein per 100g as the leanest cuts of meat like chicken breast and lean fat free sirloin steak.

Smuckers natural creamy.
It's just salt and peanuts.

But if you want it to be creamy and taste like peter pan, look elsewhere