I refuse to go to the gym

I refuse to go to the gym,

Do I really need too? I’m in my backyard right now working out doing pushups and jumping jacks and the tricep dips.

Red pill me guys

Attached: 6F30BB10-3FB4-4FEE-BADC-F56EEC2D8F2C.jpg (1080x555, 37K)

You can only get so far with bodyweight exercises

You’re a retard.

What if I’m so fat i can only do push-up on my knees

Are you trying to lose weight or gain muscle?

the machines at the gym can work out muscles specifically. i am not a fitness expert. that's my guess. anyway, if you go to the gym there are women there who go to 11.

stop posting

And how do you plan to load those pushups and jumping jacks progressively heavier?

For that matter, how the fuck do you intent to train anything besides your anterior deltoids, pectorals, and triceps when all you're doing is two bench press accessories and some mild cardio?

Post body faggot
>inb4 you don't
Laughing at your life. Saged.

Hey you know what man? No you dont. As long as youre putting in effort, you will make progress. Itll be slower, but if you feel like youre pushing yourself every day, and youre satisfied with how sore you are, then youre good. Keep going till you feel liie you want to move.get better every day.
Youre gonna make it bro.

if you don't go to the gym you will improve for 2 months and then you will look the same the rest for your life:

small, weak and no gf

Both, currently doing 1k calorie deficit but I heard i need to lift weights so i dont become skinny fat.

I used to be able to do push ups regularly so i will just keep grinding until i can do a fuck ton.

If i incorporate more exercises it would be possible wouldnt it? Like if i keep on working on the push ups that deals with a lot of my arms chest and dips deals with triceps and just rinse and repeat.

Thanks for the love bro

haha, i didn't stop posting

The answer is easy.

Turn your backyard into a gym.

>If i incorporate more exercises it would be possible wouldnt it?

Stuff like this will keep you in decent shape for the sake of life. But without adding weight, or doing some such to require a more forceful muscle contraction, you aren't going to get big and strong, because adding reps quickly becomes just cardio past a point.

Honestly, i just want to be fit not strong but obviously have muscle defintion. I dont care to have huge muscles I just want to be able to have a sexy body that looks great with abs and all that stuff

You need a pull up bar at a bare minimum.

Not op but I cringed like fuck reading this, Jow Forums language is embarrassing

Well you can definitely look sexy from bodyweight stuff, and abs come mostly from just having less fat on you. You really should invest in some equipment, though, like a pullup bar and maybe some rings. That's literally all you need, and you can start working on improving your strength.

Attached: bodyweightroutine.jpg (2481x6600, 1.71M)

Thanks for the picture, going to bed now, have a blessed sleep bro

sleep well user, you're gonna make it.

a 1k calorie defecit is gonna leave you with alit of flab unless you are building muscle at the same time and doing a clean cut 24/7

You dont need to do anything.
Do whatevee the fuck you want.
You can do jumping jacks in your backyard if you feel like it.
Nobody cares.

>tricep dips
rip elbows and shoulders

Just build a home gym (lol
All you need is a pull-up bar and some dumbells to get started