Power clean

have you lads ever done power cleans?

does your gym allow you to drop the bar?

Attached: 20170714_600.jpg (600x400, 57K)

yes
no

Yes
No

>dropping the bar ever

Why only do half the exercise?

Also, to answer your question; I do modified power cleans twice a week. One goes into a press and the other goes into a squat.

>does your gym allow you to drop the bar?

Nope. If i drop the bar, lunk alarm goes off......

Have fun repeatedly slamming 200+lbs on on your thighs idiot.

cope..........................................

Surely repeatedly doing this to my legs could only be a good thing.

Attached: 20180607_110241.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

desu this will only make your legs stronger

>go into gym to power clean
>everywhere is already spotless

dirty dubs
Let's get them cleaned up

You're doing ot wrong lmao, humping the bar is not a good way to power clean. Seek an olympic training coach, they'll teach you the correct way.

I wouldn't drop the bar because I know the owners of my gym and I wouldn't want to damage their equipment.

brainlet, he's talking about lowering the bar without dropping it

Have fun being a weak, little bitch with that bad attitude.

Aw did baby get a boo boo?

Yes I've done then and yes my gym let's me drop it. We have bumper plates. I only drop the bar when it's over 2plates. Anything lighter is easy enough to drop down to my thighs.

d'awwww! widdwe baby got him a boo boo! let Jow Forums kiss it and make it bedder!

n-no homo.

Depends on the gym, some don't allow it at all, some don't care as long as it's on a platform, some want you to drop it with hands still on it, etc.

I've power cleaned up to 115 in a few different places and nobody's really thrown a hissy fit unless I jerked it and dropped from overhead, that really seems to trigger some people

Yes and yes

I've had a couple of autists tell me that I shouldn't drop the bar, but the staff haven't ever said anything

(OP)
No, i convince myself i have the worst possible levers, very long legs, very long arms, short torso. I cannot for the love of god give the barbell a decent speed if i EVER want it to touch my tights at ANY point.

I tried, really really hard. I spend hours in my warehouse exercising. But i NEVER got to understand how can i get rid of my knees during the pull. Also my hands reaches just 2 inches above my quads.... so, you can imagine what a shitty situation mine is: the barbell has to go around the knees, and than it has maybe 10 inches for the final pull. That's just impossible to do.

I gave up. Yes, it hurt my manhood. now i'm doing dumbbell bench instead, to , at least, gain some cheasticle.
Also i'm doing front squat just in case.

Attached: ww3 ready deployment k.jpg (720x755, 51K)

>>dropping the bar ever
Yeah bro let me clean 3 plate for a set of three and lower it all slowly down onto my thighs instead of droping it lol what can happen besides injury? :) what? you jerk it and the drop it from over head instead of lower it down slowly like OHP? Pussy! :))))

retard