Well Jow Forumsizen? how does this make you feel?

well Jow Forumsizen? how does this make you feel?

Attached: 16E3E4A9-C66E-4B52-9923-4AAF80B47045.png (1125x2436, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>30 yr olds btfo

>50 year old boomers trying to slide into her

Wait until she hears about bear mode.

kek'd

just reaffirms my belief that all women are stupid

>Oh no it's the Dad bod crap again
>This shit can't get anymore surreal
>Read the second twitt
I want to punch her uterus till I have it in my hands

Attached: IMG_3217.png (640x1136, 483K)

There was an article years ago explaining why girls liked dad bods these were the basic bullet points
1. The girl is the more attractive one in the relationship, she gets more validation/admiration from people because of it
2. It puts her in a position of power because he can't easily get another girl but she can easily replace him
3. She wants to be the prettier one in the relationship, if she dated a guy as good or better looking than her she would feel inferior.
If she likes the dad bod she's a garbage human.

Dumb roastie. Doesn't even understand what she is saying.

Would a girl admire a good body if she knew you were working hard for her?

I assume most would, but the girls going after dadbod guys clearly want a relationship more that only validates how pretty they are and they've always got the upper hand, it's insane levels of narcissism and they disguise with the bullshit reasons like in the tweet.

Every thread.

>women want inferior men
user, i....

Female cope. As if anyone has rock hard abs when laying down relaxed. Not even dudes in contest condition have abs that hard. Girls love pecs precisely because they're comfortable to lay on, more comfortable than moobs. This girl can't be honest and admit she has emotional problems being with someone who is attractive because she has control/power issues?? Who knows.

Based Dom poster

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting!"
"We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

>i like nerdy guys
>ew not actually nerds, i mean chads with glasses

>listening to what women say
>instead of to what they do and how they behave
>posting a literal whomst've tweet and declaring it dogma

i wish i could find you and flay you alive, OP

First, of you workout to get some extra roastbeefs don't bother, you workout to be a better version of yourself or to mog your past self.
Also a fit bod make her intestines quiver.
A dad bod reassure her shitty life is appropriate.
Now someone post the "remember why you are doing it" crap

Attached: IMG_3246.png (952x458, 594K)

god I love this so much

Attached: 1518911892839.jpg (1080x1244, 670K)

I used to think like this but it's sort of armchair psychology, overthinking and insecurity. A lot of women really just aren't as sexually motivated by physical appearance. Of course it's a plus but I know dudes with utter skinnyfat or chubby carapaces that do way better than the average Jow Forumsizen

>If you workout to get some extra roastbeefs don't bother, you workout to be a better version of yourself or to mog your past self.

Wrong, I want to be the best of me so I can offer the best I can to my partner because I respect and love her.

I know you guys say you're red pilled and shit, but you're not.
Sure, it's easy to say all women are sluts and thots, but I imagine that if I want a caring and respectful relationship there must be atleast one woman out there that wants the same.

>insecure women want inferior men for long term relationships so they can confidently extract resources from because he won't just abandon them like Chad will when they're sick of her shit

>I want to settle down now so I want a mediocre man that won't run away from by cuntish behavior.

She'll probably still fuck chad on the side, perhaps even have his child.

But mediocre men are much reliable method of getting resources. They should be "lucky" getting a girl like her so he better pay for her fucking bills.

Why the fuck do Jow Forums incels keep coming here to post this shit like we're going to fall for it? Most of us have smashed and we know women say one thing and mean another. Autists btfo eternally

>that 26 year old boomer who thinks 50 is "middle aged"

kek, i'm 23 but close enough

I'm on your boat user.

What IS middle ages now?

I have been curious about whether that kind of statistics or whatever have shifted in recent years

>that 24 year old boomer that asks about aging trends

Women everybody

How old are you, retard.

Why don't you ask the Brofessor?

>What IS middle ages now?
The 5th to the 15th century

>Omg like dad bods are like totes the best
>Ew don't hit on my silly dads

Thots only want to see the downfall of man.

Attached: [Screams Internally].gif (500x279, 994K)

T-thanks user

Girls with make up- uncomfy to kiss,
spend time using make up instead of w u, pressure
for u to care about it, tits small than ur cheeks.

Girls without make up- make a better blowjob,
always down for swimming, have more healthy skin,
usually more intellegent than the average female

#nomakeup