Are you strong enough to humiliate an entire nation?

are you strong enough to humiliate an entire nation?

Attached: kebab_removal.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJ4qh3P92VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=aRPC9G5M7c8
youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Cj-6KDrbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jVjRWXebqkc
youtube.com/watch?v=0MkXQc4i3RE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you don't have to be strong, just fat
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ4qh3P92VQ

did he died

Why was red so angry?

red is Serbian and was losing
blue was Turkish and was winning

red channeled his childhood hate, and the hate of his people against their ancient enemy

Attached: the_gift_of_life..jpg (1600x1063, 99K)

serbs hate turks

Because Muslims are invading every inch of Europe and this is his chance to dominate this camel jockey.

Based serbs.

frankly, everyone hates turks, even the arabs

muslims
>invented math, numbers
>prevented mongols from reaching Europe
>were crusaded for their trouble
serbs
>like to drink and become gypsies
>started WW1 and by extension, WW2

Why are whites so savage and brutal towards colored people? This guy is no better than his ancestors in Americas and Africa. Fucking hell.

Nothing of what you said about mooselimes is true belal.

The right question is why we don't do it often enough anymore.

someone answer this

>indian numerals
>crusaded 100 years before any mongols
>"stopped" mongols by being curbstomped
>muslim turkics like timur, golden horde and ottomans still wreaked havoc for centuries
>ottomans killed rome
Not even causing WW1 is enough to make them less awful

Attached: 1504683600089.jpg (400x462, 42K)

>Why are whites so savage and brutal towards colored people?
Because all browns are acting like assholes.

Mongols reached Serbia and Poland faggot
Muslims got obliterated by them they were literal cattle

Damn I don't understand wrestling but it looks like he went in for the kill there. Did he go too far or is that normal for wrestling? Also now I see why they train their necks. Red guy literally uses his head as another limb.

no, but he could've
wrestling refs bein shitty

Isn't this Aleksandar Maksimovic? He learned wrestling in Germany, funnily enough. At SV Germania 04 Weingarten.

what religion was the Ilkhanate horde?
any region that's been conquered by the mongols tries to play it off like they weren't 'really' conquered because the local khanate adopted their religion/general political style (which is relatively true)
evidence of this: russia, china, persia

This is Greco-Roman, and chokes are illegal. He got points for the throws, though.

I wanted to say they rape people, but then again whites let them so they kind of deserve it

Ubi turcina nabijem ga na kurac!

They had algebra, and beat the mongols thats it. A actual European army would have crushed the mongols easily.

>A actual

I strongly disagree, Russia and Hungary got rolled badly. Russia was slightly more of a strategic defeat rather than tactical but still... it was a small scouting force not a full mongol army

>His ancestors
Serbians didn't do any of that, dumb shit.

Also Muslims fucked the Africans harder than whites lol. Saying coloured people is some dumb shit

>>invented math, numbers

I actually dont understand how blue pills are so retarded to fall for this meme

Didnt you fucken studied the fucken pitagoras triangle in like 5th grade??
Didnt you fucken studied fucken XVII III II aka the fucken roman numbers in like 4th grade????

>roman numbers
yeah look where that landed em, cucked by barbarians and invaded by proto mongols.
the real lesson in history is don't invent new numbers

count using non arabic numerals you Aryan

>Muslims fucked the Africans harder than whites
Explain

Serbians are all anger all the time
Shit all south slavs are
There's a reason why they practice ethnic cleansing as if it was a recreational activity

not in recent politics they're not, quite the contrary compared to other balkan nations

Probably because they bomb us, stab us, run us over and rape our women

Different user but Google "Arab Slave Trade"

>muslims invented math, numbers
Imagine being this fucking retarded.
middle easterns and non arab west asians invented math and numbers, not muslims you fucking sandnigger.

Albania is canceled

Montana is full of them and they're all rednecks, so fuck off. They basically built the railway infrastructure there centuries ago, probably with slave labor for all I know.

>we wuz innocent
Dream on, whitey.

Didn’t you read my previous post you inbred faggot. I said Albania is fucking cancelled. Are your fucking ears painted on, cunt?

I guess they would loose against both two, but givien albanias population size that's not suprising

only greece could take them on (and possibly win)

What?

>a key figure in the founding of fucking Texas is Serbian
>we dindu nuffin!
Brainlet?

>prevented mongols from reaching Europe
lmao mongols fucking rekt them

mongols built pyramids from kebab heads in the kebab headquarters you fucking retard

Attached: 1523514598773.jpg (960x852, 35K)

>The decimal Hindu–Arabic numeral system with zero was developed in India by around AD 700

I ain't saying we're innocent, I'm saying Slavs did fuck all to anyone outside of their own areas, and that ain't me. Probably were the slaves that built that shit desu

Except it is

Interesting, because that all happened after Western imperialistic efforts to gain geo political power and resources in the Middle East through toppling governments, causing wars and destabilizing the Middle Eastern region in general.
But time and history only starts when whites are the victims of something. Everything prior to that just never matters.

Attached: 1527794184393.jpg (542x616, 55K)

Those regions have been destabilised by sectarian violence since 632AD. The "Golden Age of Islam" and its contributions to science are nothing but a minimal preservation of Ancient Greek and other (mainly) European works. Islam did nothing but turned away the population of those lands from academics, into a prayer mat, at least five times per day. Innovators, whether it be philosophers, or scientists whose works were considered at odds with Islam were actively persecuted and/or exterminated. As far as Western intervention goes, all is broken in hindsight, but at the time of the Cold War, ignoring middle eastern proxies (by either side) would have led to a defeat and world economic and military domination by the enemy. So yeah, well done for coming to the realisation that war sucks. Regardless of what apologetics you engage with for Islam, muslim attitudes towards ethics and the way they are modulated by religion remain a very real, quantifiable problem and are a threat to all of civilisation. And unlike the other two Abrahamic religions, their scripture isn't as malleable by culture/secular developments as it is the only one that is not only considered to be the word of God, but the actual direct speech of God, while its marriage to a political system is intrinsic to its tenets.

How is it legal to toss someone by the neck?

No shit. The question is how many fully equipped soldiers with unlimmited ammo would it take to take down the entire Mongol army.

>were crusaded for their trouble

Lol. After they destroyed the byzantine empire with white christian slaves stolen as children and forced to fight their own people.

And after they conquered north Africa

And conquered southern Italy

And sacked Rome and forced the pope to pay them tribute

And conquered all of the balkans

And conquered all of Iberia

And invaded France

And were just generally a bunch of fucking assholes fucking everything up.

THEN Europe was like "well maybe there should be a military response to this"

jesus christ..

racial passive ability

>turks
>muslims

jesus christ this gives me nostalgia back from /new/

Attached: snapmeme4423.gif (297x202, 433K)

What's /new/ ?

Was kebab removed?

>mudslimes invented math
>standard sandnigger education
LMAO you can't make this shit up lads.
Egyptians invented computational math and Greeks invented propositional math (the way math is done today). The only thing mudslimes did was to copy Euclid's Elements and expanded upon it with slight changes in notation.
Read an actual history of math book you fucking dumbass idiot.

Attached: 1505901545678.png (389x381, 237K)

>clip from a fucking combat sport
>somehow turns it into a racebait
I want Jow Forums and the people who troll them to leave

>the people who troll them
shills

>official kebab removing playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=aRPC9G5M7c8
youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Cj-6KDrbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jVjRWXebqkc
youtube.com/watch?v=0MkXQc4i3RE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

you live in a muslim world, you just can't see it

>muh shills
Fuck off you deluded cunt, they're just other posters

>all these niggers taking potshots at white people

Lmao if you dumb apes ever learned how to write we could bring up your bad pasts too. Cope harder. DOTR cannot come soon enough.

>0.02 shekels has been deposited into your account

serbs are always angry, especially when there are turks around

>muslims wage uninterrupted wars of conquest against christian europe for 1300 years straight
>in the 1800s europeans finally gain the upper hand and push back
>WAH WAH STOP DESTABILIZING OUR COUNTRIES YOU EVIL IMPERIALISTS

all while muslims are still occupying constantinople to this very day

leftists cherrypicking their way through history to fuel their anti white narrative is really something else

serbs invented electricity, can't topple that shit

serbs smell a turk from miles away, like other people do to.

yeah, this guy

Attached: images (3).jpg (194x259, 11K)

why are wrestling judges so shit? the guy is clearly out 9 seconds in.

ive seen a wrestling judge in kids competition not intervene despite one kid screaming his little heart out. its on youtube somewhere.

do they somehow not understand chokes or submissions?

because it is not america, you don't need 10inches of padding to throw a fucking egg over a grassy knoll, no my fat friend, this is the actual evolution of the man on man duel of the old. they know the rules, but in their mind they are here for the kill and until the lust is settled the judges don't intervene.

it happens in wrestling as a sport independant of country. it doesn't happen in a lot of other grappling sports.

sorry, but you're going in my cringe compilation

*snap*

they didn't invent shit. one serbian-american guy did.

>posting this travesty of a match as something to be proud of
the amerifat literally got a point through some shitty technical new rule designed because Karelin was dominating everyone, and stalled the entire match praying the RUS BULL doesn't pulverize his disgusting amerimutt body by slamming it on the mat

Attached: Screen shot 2018-04-02 at 8.24.19 PM.png (232x349, 146K)

Yes, but only my own.

imagine being this m*slim

>muslims
>invented math and numbers
First, "arabic" numerals and zero come from India
Second all of the great scholars of North Africa and the Middle East in the middle ages were not believers in Islam and or were at least incredibly critical of the Quran. They were constantly declared apostates and forced into house arrest or exile to Spain.

You should tell that to the southern Slavs. Or the Venetians. Or the Sicilians. Or the Armenians. Or Or the Greeks. Or all Europeans involved in Mediterranean shipping until the fucking 1800s--Algiers alone had a European slave population of 40,000 in the 1700s.

You feeling guilty white boy? Yeah you should

Garner isnt even that fat
I guess his bf is below that of half of the usa
Also his Wrestling game was pretty strong same goes for his endurance
Stalling is heavily demanding in Wrestling

As an Arab I can confirm this, dare I say we hate them more than we hate white infidels.

Thanks for this post, really made me proud to be an arab muslim.

someone answer this fucking question. whats going on in the webm

Wow, that was some freak strength.

what a pathetic win by the amerilard cuck

kebab = removed

this

Attached: remove-kebab.png (962x1035, 1.52M)

>>invented math, numbers
what? yes, indians and arabs invented the modern modern numerical systems and did wonders for algebra and trig, but they didn't invent math
>>prevented mongols from reaching Europe
again, what? the only way that they "prevented" them from getting (most) of europe was by being meatshields and eventually assimilating their conquerers (which happened to all mongol empire territories)
>>were crusaded for their trouble
root reason for the crusade was to take Constantinople from the turks

elite save with the first flip, though

>A actual European army would have crushed the mongols easily
and what army would that be? no euro army at the time could have fought the mongols in open combat, and the mongols never picked a fight that put them in a position to be ambushed effectively. Rome (the last "real" euro army before the dark ages) got steamrolled by a less efficient form of Mongol combat, to the point where they had to recruit barbarians.

He got a really tight front headlock and suicide rolled into a pin. When you roll it tightens the fuck out of the headlock and blood chokes them. I used to do it all the time in folkstyle and grab my ribs on the other side to hold it in they bruised ffrom my fingertips. Technically legal hold and gray area choke.

The guy is fine he just got blood choked maybe pulled something.

imagine being this retarded

The mongols tried to invade Europe and got BTFO by castles.
They failed against Poland and Hungary, which were way weaker than the HRE, Italy or France.

He was out 15 seconds max. He's fine. Would've had a nasty headache and probably strained something in his neck

only because they were there with what amounts to a raiding party. If they wanted to come through with Chinese siege engines and could hold things together politically they'd be unstoppable

is that a legal move? and does turkey automatically lose?