Jow Forumsommando has too much acne

Jow Forumsommando here
>army won’t take anyone with acne because it might make wearing gear uncomfortable

I’ve been trying to get in shape to join the Army as an Infantryman in a year or two and started working out. But all these meat dairy and carbs has made me breakout like crazy. How do you guys deal with that?
Also
>Jow Forums approves meal recipes

Attached: 2ACFA849-2FFD-4ADF-B90B-526D50D36D1C.jpg (388x443, 164K)

Take zinc

take a shower

>Zogbot

>army won’t take anyone with acne because it might make wearing gear uncomfortable

Wow,you from the US? Germanfag here, I guess our military can't afford to discharge / muster out someone because of acne? It's not like you wear gear in your face all day?

have you tried asking for the vegan option at mess?

Eat clean, get a good amount of direct sunlight (ie go outside) and change your pillowcase everyday.

Go vegan

But the army is already filled with enough faggots as is user!

>Germanfag
You guys allow facial hair which I don't understand how you're supposed to properly seal a protective mask like that.

Attached: gas gag gas.jpg (199x253, 7K)

It just works

Don't be dumb enough to enlist, just get a job and live like a normie, maybe get a nice telly.

You can't seal a mask onto a beard.

>it just works
No, you fuckers are just immune from all that gas your grandfathers huffed. Those masks are essentially safety blankets.

Don't eat the meat or dairy. It's that simple.

>not a single non-hidden (non-reported) thread on page 0

Attached: cancer.jpg (600x760, 230K)

Take a pic

I doubt the acne would DQ you unless it's awful, and widespread, remember the main age group enlisting is literal teenagers

>unironically wanting to fight for the jew
Kill yourself

Don't join

>falling for the no seal meme

>army won't accept you
considee yourself lucky
go do something else
don't die over some Israeli politics m8