Is it true that he banged child prostitutes in Cambodia?

Is it true that he banged child prostitutes in Cambodia?

Attached: george-leeman-deadlift.jpg (936x720, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYXLzQiWNBE
tsumino.com/Book/Info/34661/kinkyorirenai-abs-solutely-close-range-love
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who doesn't

Banged AND killed

He prefers the children of Thailand op

I didn't. I didn't even had sex

that's the wole point of going to those countries

based

i know that its ironic shitposting but FUCK YOU, if i would hear this unironically on the street id bash your skull into the pavement wearing my skimask

ur a tough guy aren't you?
why don't you come over and clean my desk, faggot.

>lol prostitutes yeaaah
>lol underage chicks nicceeee
No, fuck you, you are a barbarian and I am your corrector. - Education for pricks like you should've been delivered as a child, one belt at a time until you learnt when to shit and when to sit like a good boy.
I guess you'd better hope we never a meet and if we do, you keep that attitude in check otherwise you'll be pulling your teeth out of the asphalt after I've used its surface for a little attitude readjustment.
And so what if I'm God's whip? So what, who else is going to take up the call in such sinful times?

>not cleaning your desk
you not going to make it user

Attached: mfw.png (625x918, 587K)

Cambodia has cheaper ones though and they're not likely to have penises

you didn't even fuck some traps? Please tell me you did some drugs at least, right?!

you're on the wrong website, my guy. The religious circle jerk is over there

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>Jow Forums is that way

Attached: 1519040492513.webm (640x360, 439K)

kek this never gets old

Some lucky user posted his legend 5+ years ago on /b/ when he went to a certain town and dished out 350 pesos to stay at some home for a week and ravage the families daughter daily. Meals and other shit was included in the price. He posted pics too. Then some asshole mod deleted the thread

owtheedge.jpg

faggot

Attached: 1486692153714.png (1259x2450, 210K)

he dated and mentally abused a girl who he dropped off to school in his vlogs who he nicknamed "little" and dumped her ass when she got mad that he was sleeping with so many hookers, he blocked me on fb when i called him out on it

Why do white men and shitskins love little girls so much?

I really feel like its religious restrictions, too much and you develop unhealthy fetishes.

If I saw this guy on the street I'd unironically leave him permanently handicapped for life

Well fuck. This guy got the whole summer for 50 pesos less. I take back my legend comment. This guy is the better legend. Don't see pics like the other guy though

Jow Forums, this is not what I come here for.

This is now a tomboy thread.

Attached: 1519182926503.jpg (1721x1638, 170K)

Attached: 1521480094442.jpg (500x632, 88K)

Attached: 1521695807346.jpg (473x743, 78K)

How do I get a gf like this???

Rock climbing gyms

Martial arts gyms

Of course you have to best them first

Attached: Abs-solutely Close-Range Love.png (924x692, 704K)

Attached: 1519211577898.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Based tomboy poster. I thought I was on /b/ for a second, despite the blue board

No worries m8

Attached: 1518558131976.jpg (960x960, 179K)

Attached: Swole Shimarin.png (562x476, 147K)

Attached: 1519589352506.gif (510x810, 931K)

Attached: 1521701717077.png (627x885, 743K)

>Why do white men and shitskins love little girls so much?
As opposed to what race. I've seen plenty of news of niggers raping children. I'm not familiar with asians, tho.

I'm out of tomboys. Back me up here, Jow Forums

Also, some rage.

Attached: idiot encounters IRL tomboy.jpg (1588x1207, 179K)

wait, had this classic one too

Attached: tomboys are for.png (1031x896, 421K)

They don't make a culture out of it like whites though

So all people? Why even make the distinction?

what do you mean?

Well you had me with the first two lines, but the cringe overwhelmed me and now I support all this degeneracy

no you

You better learn to lock your doors because I'm gonna kill you

>taking Gatorade this seriously

Attached: 1528096201514.jpg (390x467, 62K)

Oh yeah no, japs aren't known for loving kids at all. Chinese are also pretty bad

Fake and gay. Sounds like some doujin.

Asians treat pedos like they're the lowest of the low and celebrates when they get punished in some way.

t.asian

Who do you think runs a all those child brothels in Thailand and Cambodia user? Asians. Locals are also part of the customer base.

Pedophiles kill yourselves. You are the lowest form of human life. KYS.

Attached: tom newspaper.jpg (480x459, 15K)

what a sick fuck. I hope he got v&

What the actual fuck. This makes me irrationally angry.

Go read ziploc-kun.

roll

*snap*

cambodia is full of trannies, its really not that different from thailand as much as thais like to turn up their nose at everyone else in SEA and pretend they werent jabbering jungle gooks like the rest of them before whitey came along.

source: i was in cambodia just 2 days ago. Every girly bar has at least like 1 or 2 trannies working. They're not uncommon in vietnam either, except most girly bars kick them the fuck out so they go work on motorbikes in the streets instead.

fake and gay

roll

so just like most people

fucking newfags
it's a copypasta

Step aside Nabokov

Idiots. Samurai kept little boys around to fuck. Africa is trying to develop new condoms to keep young women from getting raped. Every race has cultures of pedophilia.

roll

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYXLzQiWNBE

What the fuck is this shit? He’s clearly a pedo in this video I mean what the fuck, why aren’t people calling him out on it?

based

Let's not pretend you're getting out of your trailer park let alone the country anytime soon.

Imagine your life being so empty this is how you spend your time? Making up bullshit like this on the internet?

top kek

really, I hope that guy is found hanged with his dick out

who do you think creates a demand for those brothels? whites

rolling

Are you the hacker known as 4chun?

Sheeit

Rolll

I love this pasta

>Your brain on Jow Forums

Attached: DbVJSDOVwAAch6P.jpg (750x545, 68K)

Japanese are notorious for fondling school girls on public transport, you dolt.

rol

roll

roll

ROLLANDO

Oh yeah I was trying to look for this the other day. What's the source again?

Utterly disgusted.

rollaroo

rolling

AYOOOOOOOOO

Antifa faggot identified

>wearing my skimask

Attached: goodnight antifa scum.jpg (604x585, 47K)

roll

Attached: 1519516329117.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Rollimus Maximus

Tbh, it's pretty believable, even if disgusting. Brazilian indians are pretty mean. They get mostly free handouts from the government and for some reason we decided it's okay for them to live separate from what we call "human rights", so they get to do whatever and live around in shit and so on.

In the amazon itself there's pretty much a turf war between companies wanting more trees and indians wanting to not become civilized and move to a city (not that I approve of getting rid of trees, but I disapprove of both considering indians brazilian at the same time you don't extend human rights to them). So it's not unbelievable that such a low amount of money would seem a LOT to them.

$300 is about what I made working more than a whole month, and I'm supposedly middle class. For someone in extreme poverty, that's multiple years' worth of income.

filename
tsumino.com/Book/Info/34661/kinkyorirenai-abs-solutely-close-range-love

Is that the designated shitting penguin? He's covered in shit.

brap

scum

there are literally africans who believe raping babies cures aids