Anyone have a problem with TOO MUCH FUCKING ENERGY...

Anyone have a problem with TOO MUCH FUCKING ENERGY? I've gotten to the point that I'll lay awake in bed (like right now) if I don't drain myself with some kind of exercise. This was a rest day and I'm trying to let my body heal, god damn it.

Pic unrelatef

Attached: 1521470608039.png (1411x1114, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arousal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice "problem" bro

what youre routine?

fap in bed you'll sleep like a baby

Ever tried working a full time job? It does wonders, now I can never have enough sleep.

Tuesday, Thursday:
20-30 minutes running
5x10 Burpees
5x5 ohp, deadlift, squat, shrug, row, landmine press

Off days, I do whatever I feel like, which usually winds up being the accessory lifts and some Burpees.

Already tried

I'm sure, but that ain't where I am right now.

Attached: 1520697830577.jpg (2448x2448, 1.18M)

You have adhd

I'll trade my lethargy and apathy for your excess energy, how about that?

If you use screens alot getting something like f.lux can help

more deadlift,squats and sprints if you really want to drain yourself

Heard about it before. Guess I'll actually look into it.

I'll probably start doing an off-day routine like this as well.

Source for that pic?

Don't know. I just save shit from footfag threads on bee

Attached: 1520949391279.jpg (2643x1982, 427K)

yes. often can't relax or do anything else before i didn't train hard.

oh man i love brickleberry

Don't do the following one hour before bedtime
-physical activity
-work including computer/homework
-watching any screen
Just sit and relax an hour before bedtime or read a book (fiction)

Don't take in any caffeine after noon. No alcohol. No weed

Go to bed at the same time every day. Get up at the same time every day.

If you feel like it helps, concentrate on your breathing when you want to fall asleep and your thoughts won't interere.

no weed?
Ist a fact that weed helps with Relaxing and sleep

hnnnngh

No im not telling him to smoke.

What you wrote is correct and healthy. He shouldn't smoke weed to get sleep.

I only wanted to remind that weed can help someone with a serious sleep Problem.

It’s called being a man, OP. It’s called having manly t levels. Don’t try and go to your local drug dealing doctor and asking if you have adhd because you don’t. The majority of kids/men diagnosed with this joke is just fed meds and lies! They are big pharmas bitcoinmine.
Wow, I got sidetracked.
Anyway, it’s either that or you’re consuming a crap ton of caffeine throughout the day which will eventually kill you

fapping in bed doesn't do shit. How come everyone else apparently falls asleep faster after fapping?

Try reading a book before sleeping. That always does it for me. If I look at a screen I’ll stay up till 2am. I’ll dtart reading at 9pm and be asleep by 10 like clockwork.

just eat less

It's Family Guy clone #273, what's to like about it?

Don't fuck around with your phone like you are doing.
I had 3 years insomnia treated with benzos at times and that was the most helpful thing.
You have pic related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arousal

Attached: 2659e464ae2eab95.jpg (640x640, 58K)

based footbros win again

I don't even really like feet, but nofap is doing weird things to me.

based
keep posting op.

Just learn to meditate. Once you release your concentration after meditating in bed for about 10-15 minutes, you'll suddenly wake up 6+ hours later.

Drink some magnesium citrate before bed and don't use your phone. Literally makes me more tired than sleeping pills.

>Shit myself in my sleep the post

>Anyway, it’s either that or you’re consuming a crap ton of caffeine throughout the day which will eventually kill you

I stopped drinking coffee several months ago. Even then, I didn't drink much.

I'm trying to gain and I don't think that not being sated is going to help me sleep...

The weird thing is that usually fucking around with my phone doesn't effect my sleep. I put in my headphones, play an ASMR video and then put my phone face-down and drift off to sleep easily. That has just stopped working on rest days, though.

>pic

Attached: 16f54c78d4a844e4ca5098f687649796.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

Based thread

Fuck off feet fag

Thanks for all the advice, guys. I'll try out some of this.

Attached: 1522210559799.jpg (1500x2000, 725K)

It's anxiety.

Actually. Yes. Not when I'm in bed. But now I find I can barely sit down for more than 20 minutes or so without having to get up and do something active.

I noticed this when I tried to quit caffeine. Not drinking coffee actually made it harder to sleep because it means I didn't have the energy to do a lot during the day so I wasn't tired at night
basically just don't rest