Aston Kutcher on FIN since he was 23

THIS is why hollywood actors don't lose hair. They start taking fin BEFORE the damage is done.

>Why aren't you on fin yet user?

Attached: Screenshot_74.jpg (976x777, 103K)

lowering my dht by 70% doesn't seem like a good idea health wise

The more important question is why are you cunt subscribed to some plastic jew straight outta hollywood

Conan is funny af dont hate

because it is already too late for me, only a hair transplant can save me

listen to my warning for the norwood reaper will give none.

you have a shit sense of humor, stop consuming the electric jew

>shit sense of humor
>enjoys memes of a cartoon frog
pick one

>went to harvard
>wrote for the original simpsons
>got fucked by the jew and raised from the ashes
>cool remotes

He's aight in my book.

His interviews with Norm Macdonald are top tier comedy.

>projecting
there's nothing alright about celebrities. stop typing like a negroid.

I started taking fin almost a month ago and I'm still losing some of my hair

Eh some people really don't lose hair in their 20s op. Not every guy with hair is on fin.

Why bother with that crap if you're not a trap. What exactly is hair going to get me in life? Aside from the occassional attention from some worthless thot that isn't fit to lick my fucking boot. *spits* If I ever found out that one of my """"""mates""""""" was taking hair loss medication I'd give him an earful about just how pathetic I think he is.

Attached: 1524837006576.jpg (640x496, 56K)

It takes longer than a month to work senpai. Your doctor didn't explain it to you?

Holy shit
>Inject grams of roids
>eat 10k+ calories daily
>zero cardio
How is this guy not dead from a heart attack yet

That shit is unhealthy as fuck.
They are having huge law suits now because side effects are beginning to be understood.

DHT is also the most important hormone for building muscle. Reducing it by 70% is literally destroying your progress.

What about Keanu Reeves?
>humble man
>great actor
>gives most money to charity
>founded his own charity and refused to put his name on it
>doesn't care about money
>supports his terminally ill sister
I could go on but there are some celebrities who are respectable, admirable even.

Not everything is black and white, user. Try not to live in generalizations.

He lost 46kg so far

Considering I roid and I have better hair than most girls I don't think balding is in the cards for me, OP.

Sorry to hear you have shit genetics though.

have fun with your anemic loads, but at least you may be able to keep your hair...

incel logic: keep hair --> attract women --> ??shoot embarrassingly small loads??

Lifters think of they were just big enough someone will love them

Hairlets think if they just had their teenage hairline that someone will love them

Musicians think that their music will help them find someone (this one is mostly true, but musicians who do it for pussy are usually terrible musicians)

Hairlets would be better off shaving/buzzing and saving up $25k for stem cell treatments to become efficient over the coming decades. If you don't have 25k to spare then don't complain that it's your hair that's stopping you.

...and this is a BAD thing

I know

Attached: 1521659916865.png (1067x1017, 157K)

He's a Jew himself don't be fooled