What time of day would be the best time to workout?

What time of day would be the best time to workout?

Attached: mcTitties.gif (300x375, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22531613/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As morning as possible

When you can eat before & after the workout.

Towards the evening, where you have the most strength.

You can condition your body to any time of day as long as you are consistent.

personally i go in the mroning to get it out the way,

mornings
benefits include:
>well rested
>empty stomach
>make you feel good for the rest of the day
>get you hungry for breakfast, which helps set a food clock for the other meals in your day
>coffee, if you drink it, tastes better in the morning

At 8:21 and 37 seconds, sooner or later and you'll get no gains

Go as close to waking up as possible. Any other answer is a literal meme as test has been shown to be highest after waking up and declines over the day.

What studies have actually shown is that athletes perform better in their trainings at evenings than in the mornings.

2:30 is the best time to go to the dentist

Post studies.

how does stomach emptyness affect performance

Attached: IMG_4433.jpg (472x312, 27K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22531613/

Just one of them. There was also one where they tested it with hundreds of swimmers. There are actually plenty out there, I am on my phone so I won’t look out for all of them.

If you can go between 4-7am it's great, my buddy goes in at that time barely anyone. Maybe except for one old dude using the air dryer for hands on his nuts.

I go after work which blows cause all the young fags take up all the shit and never give em up. That's like 4-7pm. Best time is around 830pm where I live because that's when it's cleared out.

Energy is not being spent on digestion, plus you aren't using energy consumed by food, since there's nothing in the system it will typically use already stored energy. 8hrs of sleep is technically a light fasting period.

Now I'm just talking out my ass here, if someone can prove me right or wrong here feel welcome to. It just seems like the common sense answer.

You burn more fat

It has more to do with your insulin levels, which will be down if you exercise before breakfast. Which is good for cardio exercise to burn fat.
Which is, however, horrible for strength training.

Attached: IMG_4081.jpg (670x800, 73K)

2pm exactly. So start warming up at 1:45pm. And take a nap from exactly 12:59pm-1:13pm.

In the evening preferably.

Attached: CA31DC59-9C0B-4A4D-B0FC-A68504FA0FDA.png (2086x1354, 199K)

>Energy is not being spent on digestion

Just fuck off you moron.

That bullshit chart, who makes this shit up?

I usually go at like 10am and it's dead, lunch crowd shows up as I leave.

Scientists who research such thing. Physical performance is at a peak at late afternoon. That’s a fact.

ahhh yes the ((((scientists))))

whenever

Funny

Depends. I enjoy going as early in the morning as possible but I did notice that I'm significantly weaker at that time.
Turns out that I perform better before lunch or an hour after.

However lately I've been going whenever it fits my schedule.

I definitely feel stronger around 4-5pm. Don’t know if it’s because I’ve consumed more calories and woke up more.

lost

It's probably more convenient to go early morning but it takes so much more to warm up, and strength/endurance both seem a bit impacted. Not greatly, like maybe getting a rep less here and there or missing a PR.
Conversely, after a long day either physically or mentally tiring an evening workout is sometimes effected but that's pretty uncommon, the main downside being no sips pre-workout.

When I wasn't working, and had a free study schedule, working out at 11am was pretty perfect. Fast, get a few things done, sips and BCAAs, workout, huge meal right after and then completely relax/recover for an hour or so.
And if you're not working out in the evening then you can have a reasonable dinner time of at least a few hours before bed and still get enough sleep.

tl;dr whenever you will. You get used to that time so be consistent.

Randomly vary the time of day you work out in order to shock your body into *MASSIVE GAINS*.

>bowel mowement likely