/plg/ - powerblogging general

where weak people think they're strong and strong people think they're weak
jk there are no strong people here

Attached: 1523953204346.png (450x720, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BhXQA3YA6cG/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TELL ME ABOUT THE HUBBARD

WHY DOES HE MAKE THE NOISES

instagram.com/p/BhXQA3YA6cG/?hl=en

Attached: tumblr_oj9qqzzOKy1rpcwcro2_400.png (374x530, 143K)

First for something something not trying hard and eating more

Did Rasputin commit suicide?

>First
ha ha btfo lol

God I hope so.

I don't.

Failed to hit my 5rm for even a rep because last week and a half were a clusterfuck of stress, low food, low sleep. About to cry now.

This is hilarious

HWEEEEE
HWEEEEE
HWEEEEE
HWEEEEE
GAAAAAWD

>police cars and van lingering near my house
>go to take a shit
>sit down on the toilet
>all of a sudden there's a banging on the door
>oh god this is it they're finally going to take me away after all these years of shit posting
>wake my ass one final time as a free man
>take a deep breath and open the door
>its just the post man

Squiiish PLOP PLOP SPLASH

THATS A STINKY Norman khan that just got deposited into the toilet

Let me see here

Hmmm...

Feeling like there may be a bit more khan left..

Hmmm

It’s really hiding

Not sure anymore

gf graduated today, promised me a long massage, looking forward to tonight, lads

>Please be for every 10cm available to put weight on the bar.
Am I a brainlet or does this not make any sense?

He means a 10kg plate for every 10cm of the loading-space-thing on the bar

Do I add a 10kg plate for every 10cm?

Are you the guy who reached halfpl8 bench?
If so, just forget about it, he is just making fun of you

I deadlifted 200kg for 7 yesterday, pretty happy

yeah similiar thing happend to me

some dude dared me for sprints coz im 5'6 90kg he thought i would be slow turned out i was really fast lmao even though i did like 16 hard reps on squats with 200kg

been sore in the posterior chain for 3 days now

The lanklet in my club has challenged me several times to jumping challenges, crushed him every time even if I'm 20kg heavier than him. He's stronger than me though.

In 5th set he talks about having main lift and similar moevement afterwards, but in hi templates he does not give similar movement for the 5th set lowerbody lift- when elsewhere he talks about similar movement and then reverse hypers he only adds reverse hypers in the templates.

>The great shitposter flush-out.
May the great flushening never come.

Your question?

Should I not do a similar movement after I do 5th set squats..?

>being a brainlet means I can't get offended
An abstract kind of feel

Imagine being stupid AND weak. I really hope you are handsome at least.

I am pretty hot, yeah.

Good for you then. Otherwise god would have been too cruel on you.

I look pretty fucking hot and I'm not even done with my cut

Imagine having this low of a work capacity.

Even if your life is full of stress and misery, you'd greatly benefit from still consistently going to the gym and having countless shitty sessions instead of just not going altogether.

Alternately take up bodybuilding and the weight will come with time anyway.

Fucking hate toilets at work everytime I take shit my pee is splashing all over my balls and butt.

Who designed this shit?

Nice humble braging faggot gtfo

My cat got ill man and then I got dragged to a bunch of parties but now the cat is better and I will party no more

Anyway there's no worse feeling than having your lifts take a massive hit like that.

do some sprints for competition after doing 16 hard reps with squats with 200kg and come back to me how you feel

after the sprints i trained for another hour

Weird man, my cat of 13 years recently died and I've been out at the club a fair bit these past few weeks, doesn't really effect my lifting. Maybe you don't actually try.

good morning friends hope we're all having a nice day :)

>he doesn't do 16 easy rep squats with 200kg
Found the dyel

What if the stress is preventing me from trying hard as fuck does that mean I am not trying hard as fuck or that I am trying hard as fuck but failing

Anyway I even did a half rep at 120% 1rm to get myself primed and the weight I was supposed to use next still felt way heavier than it should have been.

lol most people here cant even do 180kg for 1 meanwhile my max is 230 bro

Good morning, how are you doing? I have a pretty slow day at work so I'm gonna be shit posting :)

hi alex, shitposting is fun. I took the day off work so I'm gonna shitpost too along with trying snatch grip deadlifts for the first time :)

My max is 160kg but it's superior highbar so you can't do that and are weaker than me.

Tbf i noticed i am much faster since i started lifting despite being 30kg heavier. Everyone is always surprised how fast i can run.

i squat highbar too lmaoooooo

i switched from lowbar coz i was getting elbow issues coz my pecs are really tight, about 15kg of difference lost not that much actually

>has issue
>doesn't fix it
>just avoids it instead

Attached: 1520533955104.jpg (1296x1458, 117K)

ill rather be comfortable, the pec thing isnt the only benefit of highbar

reminder that this is a hobby and i just stated that highbar is literally harder lmao, no need to rip my elbows for a couple of kg

Tbf when it comes to technique high bar is much easier.

Yes. I'd do highbar but it kills my knees immediately for some reason.

the only thing harder abotu lowbar is staying tight

its harder to move more weight with highbar

Hitting depth on lowbar is hard as shit for me, my chest always collapses a bit. I mean it's literally impossible for me to keep the bar over midfoot, hit depth and keep spine straight or hyperextended with lowbar because I have long thighs and shit ankle flexion.

lol gbro squats like 280kg highbar and he switched too for the same reason are you gonna call him out too

list ur squat i bet its sub 180

whats this rotund memeboi called

asking for a friend

Grizzly Kyriakos, the Bloatlord

MEGAMOGGER

>my cat of 13 years
It's not like a wife lmao.

It's a fucking cat.

It's not.
You can highbar all you want the switch to highbar is not what I am on about, my point is you should fix your tight pecs, you fucking brainlet.

Actually not true, he was my friend throughout the entirety of my memorable childhood. And I feel bad that he died outside and alone because I was mean to him for a period of time when I was a kid so I feel really bad about it.

Regardless you're arguing a point I never even made you illiterate nigger

what made you think i am not trying

i just likw highbar more its very comfy with lowbar i feel like im dying

Attached: i2a1h5mp0tly.jpg (1240x1776, 305K)

I actually have some snatch grip deadlifts today too. 325 for a few easy sets of 7. Make sure to use straps or your hands will die.

I can do 315 snatch grip without straps lol who can't

>i switched from lowbar coz i was getting elbow issues coz my pecs are really tight
>switched coz
>are
The way you wrote about it.
Great tip, if you have room for it sleep with your arms stretched out. And massage yourself.

I can do it, it just is pretty uncomfy for your thumbs.

>having to use hook grip to snatch grip 315

Griplet

>griplet
Have you seen my forearms?

Attached: 15283822331571097862862.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

No, because you didn't want to drive 5 hours to hang out with your friends last weekend :(

They're pretty jacked now senpai. I can pick heavy things up.

I'll come see you guys soon :(

Attached: IMG_20180607_093829867.jpg (4032x3024, 3.89M)

>a-alex you don't have small forearms!

le humble bragger strikes again

I'm totally joking. I have small everything.
Usually when I'm actually trying to brag there's nothing humble about it.

Fuck off

Jealousy isn't a masculine characteristic. Fuck off cunt.

You really think I'm jealous of that guy? He has nothing to do except brag about his sexual exploits on a powerlifting forum to a bunch of lowlifes
Opposite of jealous just disgusted desu

>it's like having a conversation with a 13 years old
grow up ManChild

I just post that stuff to trigger incels like you. I have a great body from the perspective of normies, a great high paying job, a nice, new gf (who is actually my ex from college) now who is also really hot and educated with a high salary, I had great parents growing up and got lucky enough genetically to be very intelligent and attractive so everything in life has come easily for me. If you're not jealous you probably should be.

Also
>taking anything posted on plg seriously
This is just a place to meme and have fun, while talking about lifting some.

Just wait till another American trip swoops in and trys to defend him they are all the same

>incels
Think about how comfy this place would be if the incels didn't shit the place up.

>got lucky enough genetically to be very attractive
dude your face looks like a fucking boiled potato

If you are happy and genetically gifted why are you here

If you are a worthless piece of shit, why are you here?

Originally I came to Jow Forums because I thought Jow Forums4chan was funny and wanted to get into fitness. Started lurking, then got into powerlifting since I knew some people irl who did it. Happened to be moving to the same city as the other Alex for work, so I started posting more and lifting with him. Now I have quite a few real life friends from here (MA, Alex, Fat Retard, Joe, etc) and it's just fun on slow days at work.

See

>hasn't moved past 270 bench despite gaining weight at a reasonable rate for a very long period of time
>vomit inducing squat
>genetically gifted

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 47K)

To talk to like minded individuals

I meant socially compared to people here

Kek 10/10

If one of the most autistic people on this general is socially fine, then why the hell aren't you?

My bedside fan is a lot like my wife, it starts working after I hit it really hard

If you believe this you really are retarded

What do you do for a living?

I'm an actuary. Very comfy if you like numbers.

It's mostly just banter, but excluding some sort of developmental disorder, social skills are learnable and as a result, you should be ok socially as long as you put in the effort

No, you're retarded if you believe UFOs aren't real/are actual aliens from space.

can I get some resources to increase my social skills without having to actually talk to people?

Had to Google that. Sounds comfy indeed.

Glad that everything is working fine for you, take care Alex

Can I get some resources on how to get stronger without actually having to lift weights and put forth effort?

roid a lot

1x5 smiling to strangers and saying Hello

Can I get a social steroid developed thanks brain chads

So WAWTT, lads?

I have some high bar squats and snatch grip deadlifts. I'm on week two of my new block and back to bulking after my cut. Mostly doing high rep, high volume stuff right now.

Hope things are going well for you too, user.