Travelling aesthetic

Okay Jow Forums
Where is the place to travel if we wanna use our aesthetic to bang random thots daily?
Warm, beach party, thots walking around naked and shit?

Tried finding a qt for the summer to chill with, but fuck that shit. Some are meant for fucking thots and NOT qts

Attached: IMG_1950.jpg (432x768, 57K)

Majorca is the degeneracy capital of western europe for banging i reckon, even more so than amsterdam

Yep. I was in Majorca last summer. Epic.

Attached: 1528374249036.gif (500x280, 884K)

A brothel you degenerate scum. You'll probably die of aids

>Majorca
Where exactly?

mallorca, spain.

Yeah I get that, but where? Like, is there a specific nude beach there?

you think im gonna pay a bitch to suck my dick?
lmao

As a spaniard, mallorca is only good for germans and brits who go there to get wasted and fuck each others like monkeys, the exact same as every place like that in europe like mykonos and shit holes like that

Magaluf, or Shagaluf as we call it
more like Shagalot

magaluf

I basically want to fuck bitches, but also have a good time, drive nice cars, eat good food, see a nice city and shit like that

im not about that getting smashed 24/7 life

>still thinking it makes you happy to bang ranfom thots
You clearly dont understand for what "making it" stands for

Ibiza

Shag a muff,

Ibiza, Spain
Gallipoli, Deep Southern Italy
Some random greek island
Croatia

I was talking to a dude yesterday who had travelled a lot and he insisted the hottest women were to be found in Romania

Attached: 1525183067941.jpg (355x445, 216K)

dude its about having a great time, travelling, banging randoms, and getting a nice tan is making it right now

Go to a music festival where young people go. The best place to bang thots I've found so far.

>Gallipoli
Do they really party in a place where a bunch of soldiers were massacred?

Anyone been there at any of these places that could tell me how it is?

go to Sardegna Island in Italy.
if ur a sexy cunt ur gonna have a good time

T. Italian who's been there last summer

Lmao, implying its nice to masturbate in a vulva instead doing it yourself, the feeling is the same.

Clearly never had good sex or/and try to prove his value because was a victim in his teens

Different Gallipoli

Attached: BD9138B8-397B-4A08-A3C7-E51147DEBBB8.gif (416x312, 338K)

>Magaluf
Don't go to this shithole. Colonized by inbred disgusting Brit's, just like so many other Spanish regions.

Attached: pepepuke.jpg (420x408, 31K)